Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you bring your business money home?

I have heard some businessmen say that they can't leave their daily business sales money in their shop. They rather have it taken home at the end of the business day.

In my opinion, it's not safe to carry a big amount of money home. It's safer in the shop or better still have an arrangement with your bank to come and pick it up every day before the market closes.
In my opinion, neither of these locations can ensure the safety of your money. It would be prudent to arrange for a representative of the bank where you save to come and pick it up especially if the sales are calculated after banking hours. Carrying huge sums of money and numerous wads of cash can only spell trouble, particularly due to the possible involvement of armed robbers

Advertisement Placeholder
I think home is the safest place to bring your business money because you dont know what might happen in the shop when you are not there

I'm not really in support of bringing the business money home because it is going to be a little bit dangerous.
It is often better to use the bank.
using of Banks is actually the best but if someone feels like bringing the money at home it should be a very little percentage like 50 or 10. That way your risks will be shortened.

Saving money at home is not safe. But in some circumstances, the best option is to bring the business money home till next to deposit in bank. If you're a person that live private, you can save money at home.
What is better to use the bank to save your money because if you bring the business money home, it is not really safe.
The Best place to save your money is in the bank.

It is the best to keep your business money at home because you get to take very good care of the money. If u leave your money at the shop you cant even take good care of it . So I think keeping your money home is the best option

The cashier is always given the responsibility of having anything that has to do with finances. He or she has to be taken every kind of record about the incoming and outgoing finances in the business.

Electronic payment systems have made it quite easier for people to receive payments without even touching the currency notes and i think that this has reduced crimes.

Electronic payment systems have made it quite easier for people to receive payments without even touching the currency notes and i think that this has reduced crimes.
electronic payment has become a very big blessing to a lot of people including myself. I can't even remember the last time I had a lot of cash at hand because I always make my payment electronically.

No for me I don't do that, it actually depends on your preferability, but I don't think if it's a good idea to bring business money home, it's very risky to do that.
Wow likewise I, I wonder why some people after making profit for a specific day they just went ahead and go home with the money, it will be better one should just save his profit in bank account.

The cashier is always given the responsibility of having anything that has to do with finances. He or she has to be taken every kind of record about the incoming and outgoing finances in the business.
Always believe that a cashier is someone that receives money from the customers . That the business accountants will keep proper record of everything that is happening in the business financially.

I don't do that, and I do believe bringing it home predisposes it to some level of risk such as theft and it would not be good for the business.
Keeping it in Bank is a bit safer.

Wow likewise I, I wonder why some people after making profit for a specific day they just went ahead and go home with the money, it will be better one should just save his profit in bank account.
That's a good idea, taking business money home is not a good idea, you might even spend it which is very bad, I think it will be better to be saving in Banks.

Always believe that a cashier is someone that receives money from the customers . That the business accountants will keep proper record of everything that is happening in the business financially.
I think it depends on the size of the business. some little businesses give the cashier the responsibility of taking care of anything that has to do with finances in the business environment.

The world is not straight forward in such a way that you can be able to get money and leave it completely online without having to touch it physically so this does not even arise.

The world is not straight forward in such a way that you can be able to get money and leave it completely online without having to touch it physically so this does not even arise.
There is absolutely no way you will keep the money online without saving it in the bank . You cannot just throw the money online and it will be there. That is not how it works.

I don't think it would be great doing that,
First of all it is not secured
Secondly, it might be heavy transporting it.
And lastly , it is not the best in terms of doing easy transactions.

My business money is always going to remain in my bank account. I am also going to always advocate that you should do that because bringing it home is going to expose you to thieves.

Saving money at home is not safe. But in some circumstances, the best option is to bring the business money home till next to deposit in bank. If you're a person that live private, you can save money at home.
Bringing the business money home is not really advisable because it could be detrimental and your security could be broken so easily but if it were to be in the bank , there will be optimum security.

I cannot keep my daily income made fr my business at the shop due to security reasons. I'll rather take it home or to save it at the bank after each day work.

I don't think it will be a good idea to bring your business money home, business money is expected to be kept in a bank or some were else but not at home, keeping it at home might be very risky.

Personally I can't just make a mistake of bringing my business money home because it's very risky but during the weekend like Saturday we have no other choice than to because banks are not in operation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds