Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you bring your business money home?

Personally I don't bring my business money home and I won't advise anyone to do so because it's very risky and the growth or success of your business depends on it.

Advertisement Placeholder
There is always going to be that temptation that you should use the money for something else and this is something that I want to avoid at this point in time because I am dedicating everything to building the business.
That's true, despite the fact I don't run a business but I know how it feels to keep business money at home, you'll be tempted to do a lot of things that is not supposed.

Well, for small enterprises, I would suggest that you take the cash home and perhaps leave some there to be used the following day in case a customer needed a balance of cash after making a purchase.
However, if your business is substantial and well-established, you should never leave your money at home or in the office; instead, put it in the bank.

Personally I don't bring my business money home but due to circumstances sometimes is a bad idea because it's very risky when that money is stolen from you.

Leaving business money at the shop or taking it home might not be the safest choice since the probability of getting robbed in both situations are high. It much more advisable to get a bank account for safe deposit

Personally I don't bring my business money home but due to circumstances sometimes is a bad idea because it's very risky when that money is stolen from you.
Despite the fact I don't own a business but I don't think bringing business money home will be a good idea, I'll advise you to save it on banks or anywhere that's safer.

Bringing the money meant for your business home is really dangerous and because theirs thieves everywhere who can stop the money and moreover we are in the cashless policy world .

Bringing the money meant for your business home is really dangerous and because theirs thieves everywhere who can stop the money and moreover we are in the cashless policy world .
That's true, for me I don't really think that will be a good idea, if you are good at doing that you might not have the best results you want, that's just the truth.

Normally business funds are supposed to move straight to the bank at the end of the business hour. Bringing a huge sum of money to the house sometimes may be risky because nowadays even your friends may not be trusted enough.

That's true, for me I don't really think that will be a good idea, if you are good at doing that you might not have the best results you want, that's just the truth.
The best thing you can do is make sure you take your money to the bank because the closure time but if you have a huge amount of money and you couldnt make it to the bank , then you me the money save till the following morning .

I do not bring it home, though sometimes do I brought it to my place but most times it has to go to the business bank account no matter how small. I'm just trying to avoid every situation that will make me spend it unnecessarily.

When you don't have anywhere else to keep the money you make in your business because its late to take the money to the bank that particular day , then the next thing is to take the money to the bank .

Seriously and frankly speaking I dont bring my business money home for no reason so I think that I wont try this I do deposit the money in my bank account after I made some sell I will just walk to the bank and make some deposit and go home with little money which am going to use for safety purpose but if your enviroment is condusive you can chose to bring the money home ,but why saved money at home when banks is there

I have heard some businessmen say that they can't leave their daily business sales money in their shop. They rather have it taken home at the end of the business day.

In my opinion, it's not safe to carry a big amount of money home. It's safer in the shop or better still have an arrangement with your bank to come and pick it up every day before the market closes.
I am not making money offline so every money I make goes to my online bank account. This means that there is no way I can take my business money to the house

Despite the fact that I don't have a business I don't think that's a good idea, something bad might happen, it's not advisible for you to be bringing your business money home.

Bringing money home has never been the best in any business, you could loose the many or have the money stolen. As for me, everything goes to the bank. I can do my transactions online to avoid regrets.

I have heard some businessmen say that they can't leave their daily business sales money in their shop. They rather have it taken home at the end of the business day.

In my opinion, it's not safe to carry a big amount of money home. It's safer in the shop or better still have an arrangement with your bank to come and pick it up every day before the market closes.
I would strongly recommend creating a special bank for your business money since many people have no patience and they want to spend money as soon as they can. I actually have this problem too, and it's hard to manage.

Taking money home from the shop is very dangerous. I have heard so many stories of business people being mugged on their way home because robbers know they take money home. But then shops can also be broken into. That is why I prefer banking the money daily before closing the shop.

Bringing money home has never been the best in any business, you could loose the many or have the money stolen. As for me, everything goes to the bank. I can do my transactions online to avoid regrets.
That's one of the biggest mistake you can make as a business individual, bringing your business money home is not a good idea,it will be a good idea if you save it on a business account.

I will use profits or the salary that I give to myself. I do not use the business funds. If you start using your business funds for personal needs, you will end up ruining your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds