Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you bring your business money home?

Well, for small enterprises, I would suggest that you take the cash home and perhaps leave some there to be used the following day in case a customer needed a balance of cash after making a purchase.
However, if your business is substantial and well-established, you should never leave your money at home or in the office; instead, put it in the bank.
Probably, if the kind of business you are running is a very big business then keeping the money in the bank is actually the best thing to do. You should not keep a lot of money at home.

Advertisement Placeholder
No for me I don't do that, it actually depends on your preferability, but I don't think if it's a good idea to bring business money home, it's very risky to do that.
Yes it is very risky to bring business money home, for me I prefer to deposit the money in the bank instead of bringing the money home, so it is a good idea not to bring it home.

Yes it is very risky to bring business money home, for me I prefer to deposit the money in the bank instead of bringing the money home, so it is a good idea not to bring it home.
That's just the truth, we do face a lot of challenges while working online sometimes even offline, you have to find a way to save your business money but bringing it home will not be a good idea.

That's just the truth, we do face a lot of challenges while working online sometimes even offline, you have to find a way to save your business money but bringing it home will not be a good idea.
Yes, it is better to look for a better place to save the money instead of taking the money home, because it is very risky to take your business money home I don't support such idea is not really good.

Yes, it is better to look for a better place to save the money instead of taking the money home, because it is very risky to take your business money home I don't support such idea is not really good.
You are right, we f you are use to talking your business money home you'll be tempted to use it for something else, that's why you need to find another way to save it up.

I have heard some businessmen say that they can't leave their daily business sales money in their shop. They rather have it taken home at the end of the business day.

In my opinion, it's not safe to carry a big amount of money home. It's safer in the shop or better still have an arrangement with your bank to come and pick it up every day before the market closes.
I do not think taking the money to your residence is a viable option. Developing a strategy with your financial planner to collect your current sales money when the office is shut down each day would be really prudent.

No, despite the fact that I don't have a offline business at the moment but I don't think I can do such things, if you are good at bringing your business money home you might be tempted to spend it.

You are right, we f you are use to talking your business money home you'll be tempted to use it for something else, that's why you need to find another way to save it up.
Yes of course, bring your business money home because sometimes you can spend it unnecessary, that is why it is not encouraging to take business money home, you have to keep it save.

Yes of course, bring your business money home because sometimes you can spend it unnecessary, that is why it is not encouraging to take business money home, you have to keep it save.
That's true, you are expected to have a business account, I think it will be more safer to save your money on banks, you can even decide to save it in your cryptocurrency wallet.

Thats true , son of the times when i closed late at work , i normally bring my business money home and mostly during the weekend though I know its not safe , but its safer than keeping it in the store

I think circumstances makes people to bring there business money to home though some are ignorant of the risk when someone broke into their home and take the money away. I dont bring such money home.

I think circumstances makes people to bring there business money to home though some are ignorant of the risk when someone broke into their home and take the money away. I dont bring such money home.
Well normally bringing of business funds so the house is not the best option and should be avoided at all costs , because it could present a greater risk most especially in an unsecured location.

Every money that you supposed to be for the growth of the business is supposed to be kept at the business. This is so that it is going to avoid any temptation to remove from it.

I'm of the opinion that it's safer to take business money than leaving at shop. A lot of miscreants people break into people shop in the midnight to see if the owner left home there. While taken it home is risky, if you can live a private life and rent a house at where robbery cannot easily happen, taken business money home is not bad.
have you considered the risk you are putting yourself by taking money to your house on a daily basis? not just to yourself alone but the people that stays with you, your spouse, children, parents etc.

That's true, you are expected to have a business account, I think it will be more safer to save your money on banks, you can even decide to save it in your cryptocurrency wallet.
It is very good you open business account, instead of taking business money home it is not properly good for a business man or business woman to take their business money home.

Home sweet home,yes of course I do bring my earnings home where I am safe and comfortable. I use my earnings to solve home issue and lots More. Bringing my earnings home is never an option but saving in the bank is more safer than home

It is very good you open business account, instead of taking business money home it is not properly good for a business man or business woman to take their business money home.
That's true, you have a point there, if you are good at taking your business money home that means you don't have idea on what you are doing, you need to understand this.

That's true, you have a point there, if you are good at taking your business money home that means you don't have idea on what you are doing, you need to understand this.
Exactly, because if a person really want he or business to growing you have to open a business account, business money you don't need to spend it unnecessary like that, so you don't need to take business money home.

Yeah i do bring most of my business money home because you don't know what might happen at the place when you are not there . So in my opinion is safer for me to keep my money home than at workplace

There is always going to be that temptation that you should use the money for something else and this is something that I want to avoid at this point in time because I am dedicating everything to building the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds