Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you bring your business money home?

That is actually true because there are people who have not economic ties themselves which latest technologies all financial systems. But I will advise people to adopt banking methods for storing their money.
Which is the best, except in your own locality there is no bank nearby before one can freely carry his or her money home to bear the risk on his or her own when ever some happen.

Advertisement Placeholder
That is actually true because there are people who have not economic ties themselves which latest technologies all financial systems. But I will advise people to adopt banking methods for storing their money.
The banking system is more secure to save your funds because if you decided to keep your money in the house it may definitely backfire one day if unforeseen occurrence occurred.

The banking system is more secure to save your funds because if you decided to keep your money in the house it may definitely backfire one day if unforeseen occurrence occurred.
For security reasons it is not proper to bring home the money that you made from your business. You never can tell who is tracing your steps and they may come back for you in the middle of the night.

that is probably one of the many reasons I do not advise people to keep their business money at home. Unforeseen occurrences may happen in your house one day and the money will be gone.

When you are working hard , you should be able to enjoy your self but its not about spending the money meant to your business , you can only spend the gain from the business .

Bringing business money home is not a bad per se, but large money should not be taken home. As a business owner sometimes you'll make huge sum of money in a day, the best thing to do in this case is to take large part of the money to bank before they close.

When you are working hard , you should be able to enjoy your self but its not about spending the money meant to your business , you can only spend the gain from the business .
It is highly important to always work hard and when you work hard you should create time to rest and relax your muscles to enjoy your money.

Well any business that seems to be a personal business it is better that such business owner brings his money home than leaving it at his business place which there will be high risk leaving it there.

Probably, when you make profit in your business some percentage should go for expansion of the business and some percentage for your personal use. I think people should understand this properly.

Well any business that seems to be a personal business it is better that such business owner brings his money home than leaving it at his business place which there will be high risk leaving it there.
We are with it is good to save your money in the bank because it is the best practices to avoid unforeseen occurrences or story that touch. Saving money at home is not a good thing.

We are with it is good to save your money in the bank because it is the best practices to avoid unforeseen occurrences or story that touch. Saving money at home is not a good thing.
Well it is true like that but it is good to save your money in the bank to avoid or seeing occurrence but I know of the old people that do save their money at home and don't believe in any banking system.

I'm not in support of a business man bringing the business money home for security reasons. The bank is available everywhere to make deposit for security reasons.

Personally I dont really bring my business money home most often but sometimes I have no other option most especially during the weekend when some of the banks in my area don't operate. it's very risk I know but I have nothing to do.
I'm not in support of a business man bringing the business money home for security reasons. The bank is available everywhere to make deposit for security reasons.
Actually most often no body will support such but sometimes circumstances makes people do that even though not all because some are very ignorant of there safety in bringing business money home.

Personally I dont really bring my business money home most often but sometimes I have no other option most especially during the weekend when some of the banks in my area don't operate. it's very risk I know but I have nothing to do.

Actually most often no body will support such but sometimes circumstances makes people do that even though not all because some are very ignorant of there safety in bringing business money home.
It is a very good practice if you're not bringing your business money home because it is going to assure security on your money. You should always keep your money at the bank for optimum security.

Many people usually now use electronic payment system in many developed countries. In fact, such kind of payment system is also quite common in many other kind of countries and this means that snatching cash is harder for thieves.

Many people usually now use electronic payment system in many developed countries. In fact, such kind of payment system is also quite common in many other kind of countries and this means that snatching cash is harder for thieves.
The electronic form of payment is actually getting very popular in so many countries and it is actually been adopted very fast because it is easy. if you are careful you will not encounter any form of theft.

Unfortunately I don't know how some business owners are always dealing with their business funds. But mostly I think it depends on the type of business because I have an idea of some business in which the cashier will always have to go and pay in the money at the end of the day into the business bank account.

i do not bring my business money home except i have a very cogent reason to bring that money home, either i have plans for it, other than that i do not carry my business money how as the risk involved in doing so is great.

I don't think that's a good idea, bringing business money home is not safe, it will be a good idea to create a business bank account and to be saving up the money there than to be bringing it home.

I do not have a personal business , I work for a private business organisation. The business owners will take responsibilities of what to do with all the money that has been made at the end of the day. Sometimes he deposit the money at the bank.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds