Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you bring your business money home?

I am Still running a small business and the money i am making currently from the business is not huge , so i do bring the money home simetimes and takes it to the bank after three days .

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think that's a good idea, as a business individual you are not expected to bring your money back to your house,it doesn't make any sense anything can happen.

I don't think that's a good idea, as a business individual you are not expected to bring your money back to your house,it doesn't make any sense anything can happen.
We are in the world of technology where you don't even need going to the bank before you can deposit the money you make at the end of the day , so bringing money home is dangerous , most especially huge money .

We are in the world of technology where you don't even need going to the bank before you can deposit the money you make at the end of the day , so bringing money home is dangerous , most especially huge money .

Well, there are many people who now use banking apps and electronic payment processors in order to collect payments and send money. However, you may still require to use cash in many places, especially in my country. This is because in many places such kind of applications may not work.

For a little payment, you can have your account officer come pick the money at the close of work. No one keeps huge money anywhere apart from the bank any longer. The level of insecurity is too much.

Bringing your money home or keeping it in your shop. None of these is a good option honestly. The best option is to save your money in the Bank. Theft can occur in either your home or shop.

Bringing your money home or keeping it in your shop. None of these is a good option honestly. The best option is to save your money in the Bank. Theft can occur in either your home or shop.

There are many people who have to bring their money at home because they may need to have cash in order to deal with daily expenses. So, it is normal for people to have cash in their homes.

There are many people who have to bring their money at home because they may need to have cash in order to deal with daily expenses. So, it is normal for people to have cash in their homes.
Yes, It is normal to have cash in your home, as this would help to solve daily expenses.
But if the cash is too much then it is bad because Life is unpredictable and anything can happen.

Bringing business money home is not advisable for two reasons. The first reason is that it is not safe as you may be attacked. The second reason is that it is easy to deplete busines funds when you bring it home as you may be tempted to use it for personal needs.

It depends on the amount of money i am making daily on the particular said business , if its just some little amount of money, then I can bring it home but its risky to take huge amount of money home because of security reason.

I have heard some businessmen say that they can't leave their daily business sales money in their shop. They rather have it taken home at the end of the business day.

In my opinion, it's not safe to carry a big amount of money home. It's safer in the shop or better still have an arrangement with your bank to come and pick it up every day before the market closes.

I actually leave a small amount of money at my workplace and there is nothing wrong with doing that because there is always a possibility of needing small cash to handle some business transaction which I will not have to be going to the bank to get the cash to do such transactions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds