Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you bring your business money home?

Everything about my business is usually going to stop around the business and I am not going to be bringing anything home so that I am not going to be tempted to spend it.
This is another reason why some don't like to take their business money home. Some people find the temptations of spending any cash with them irresistible.

Advertisement Placeholder
The money i am making from my business is not that huge yet and that's the main reason there's no problem in bringing the money home because I am still running a small business.

I don't think it would be great doing that,
First of all it is not secured
Secondly, it might be heavy transporting it.
And lastly , it is not the best in terms of doing easy transactions.
security is one of the major things you should put into consideration before you take any decision concerning your business. Bringing your business money home can give you a lot of security concerns.

Actually under normal circumstances, it's not advisable to bring your business money back home because it's very risky and more better it's kept in the bank for safety.

Actually under normal circumstances, it's not advisable to bring your business money back home because it's very risky and more better it's kept in the bank for safety.
I don't even advise people to keep their business money in one bank account. You can have three bank accounts for your business so that if anything happens to one of them you will not run out of money to run your business.

Actually sometimes it's advisable you operate with more than one bank in othet to avoid uncertainty that may occur due to lack or insufficient funds to dispense.

using of Banks is actually the best but if someone feels like bringing the money at home it should be a very little percentage like 50 or 10. That way your risks will be shortened.

There are many people who have got robbed while withdrawing money from banks in my city! I, therefore, never actually use banks to withdraw money. I use payment processors and money could be withdrawn from local shops.

No I don't think that's a good idea, bringing your business might money home is very risky, I'll advise you to save that money in your local bank, that's the best thing to do.

There are many people who have got robbed while withdrawing money from banks in my city! I, therefore, never actually use banks to withdraw money. I use payment processors and money could be withdrawn from local shops.
Yes, that is actually very true. Sometimes I think that the banking staffs work with criminals in order to rob people. Using local payment processors may be better.

Actually sometimes circumstances makes us bring our business money home and we are aware of the fact that it's very risky but then you have nothing to do about it mostly weekends.

What is better to use the bank to save your money because if you bring the business money home, it is not really safe.
The Best place to save your money is in the bank.
There's no doubt to the fact that bank is the best place to save money. What I'm just try to explain is that there are some instances that you don't any other options thank to bring your business money home. If you're the type that live private life, you can keep your business money at home for like two days before taking it to bank.

I think it depends on the size of the business. some little businesses give the cashier the responsibility of taking care of anything that has to do with finances in the business environment.
Yes , I know but most importantly it is always easier for the money to be sent to the bank immediately before the day runs out. That's what I will do personally.

Yes , I know but most importantly it is always easier for the money to be sent to the bank immediately before the day runs out. That's what I will do personally.
Yeah, that is actually very true. In any case someone must be in the position of taking care of all the transactions in a business venture in order to make all the tasks easier.

large and established businesses, neither leave your money in your office nor at home but definitely in the bank.if you can live a private life and rent a house at where robbery cannot easily happen, taken business money home is not bad.

Well I think I will rather open a savings bank account for my business money. Keeping the money at home will be dangerous and unsafe in case of armed robbery attack and keeping it in your shop is not and option either. So it is better you open a separate bank account for it. To safe it better

Well I think I will rather open a savings bank account for my business money. Keeping the money at home will be dangerous and unsafe in case of armed robbery attack and keeping it in your shop is not and option either. So it is better you open a separate bank account for it. To safe it better
It is very necessary for all business owners to have a personal bank account or a business bank account where you can save your money inorder avoid unnecessary occurrence that could be adverse, resulting from keeping money at home.

large and established businesses, neither leave your money in your office nor at home but definitely in the bank.if you can live a private life and rent a house at where robbery cannot easily happen, taken business money home is not bad.
it is not really wise for people to leave their business money at home because anything can happen at any time. It is not even advisable to keep all the money in one bank account.

Those people that have this inclination are mostly those that operate petty businesses and they are very correct. When they are through with their daily hustle, I think it's best to take the money home.

Those people that have this inclination are mostly those that operate petty businesses and they are very correct. When they are through with their daily hustle, I think it's best to take the money home.
I quite agree with this point of view. If the business you are running is a petty business you don't need to take the money to the bank instead you bring it to your home because it is little.

Well, for small enterprises, I would suggest that you take the cash home and perhaps leave some there to be used the following day in case a customer needed a balance of cash after making a purchase.
However, if your business is substantial and well-established, you should never leave your money at home or in the office; instead, put it in the bank.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds