Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you bring your business money home?

I'm not in support of a business man bringing the business money home for security reasons. The bank is available everywhere to make deposit for security reasons.
Well I too, do not support one bring his or her business money home but what of in the case of those living in a rural areas where there is no bank, what should the do?.

Advertisement Placeholder
I make a deposit to my bank account almost after every business day because it is the safest for me and because it would reduce the chance of being robbed.

In most cases nowadays most business men and women do send their money to the bank than bringing it home because of the issue of armed robbery and others.

Actually we all know that bringing business money back home is very risky to a greater extent and we also aware that conditions always makes things happens in such manners.
Yes, bringing business money home is risky. But when your business location is not close to any bank or financial institution, the best thing is to take the money home. You just have some privacy when you're doing such a thing.

I have heard some businessmen say that they can't leave their daily business sales money in their shop. They rather have it taken home at the end of the business day.

In my opinion, it's not safe to carry a big amount of money home. It's safer in the shop or better still have an arrangement with your bank to come and pick it up every day before the market closes.
I think according to the situation should someone decide because in some places it is safe to put your money in stores but in some places it would be dangerous because of robbers.

If you have a safe, it should be okay to leave it. Also if you take everything home each day, you run a higher risk of being robbed. I think it is worth having a secondary hidden safe only you know about.
Bring your business money home is very risky now that technology had made everything possible to every business, what a person can selling you can go bank to deposit the money, instead of bringing the money home.

The safest option of course is to deposit it with your bank. I won't feel comfortable leaving money at home. This might lead to a break in even during the day time but those who think you have money at home.

The banking system is more secure to save your funds because if you decided to keep your money in the house it may definitely backfire one day if unforeseen occurrence occurred.

I must say that banking system has improved many things and it has also made things quite safer. But the issue is that your bank account could get hacked and you could lose funds. Hacking is also quite common nowadays and many people have lost money.

I side with those saying they prefer taking business money home. The shop is not so safe as home even though there is a possibility of getting robbed even at home. But it is quite easier to steal it at the shop than at home.

You do not have to declare the principal repayments, but any interest you receive from your business is assessable income to you and must be included in your individual tax return.
Owners of closely held businesses often borrow from their firms. But take great care when doing that, or you may face the wrath of the Internal Revenue Service.

Well I know of most workers that do try to bring there money home most especially for workers that do earn or get paid daily do bring most of their money home.

Unfortunately I don't know how some business owners are always dealing with their business funds. But mostly I think it depends on the type of business because I have an idea of some business in which the cashier will always have to go and pay in the money at the end of the day into the business bank account.
The cashier is always given the responsibility of having anything that has to do with finances. He or she has to be taken every kind of record about the incoming and outgoing finances in the business.

Everything about my business is usually going to stop around the business and I am not going to be bringing anything home so that I am not going to be tempted to spend it.

Everything about my business is usually going to stop around the business and I am not going to be bringing anything home so that I am not going to be tempted to spend it.
It is not really safe to bring business money home it is better to used bank.
The bank was created for us to obtain security on our funds and that is why we need to go keep money in the bank.

It think keeping it at home is much safer than keeping it at the shop because you do not know what might happen when u close from shop

It is not really safe to bring business money home it is better to used bank.
The bank was created for us to obtain security on our funds and that is why we need to go keep money in the bank.
It is not safe to keep bringing business money home because the security at home is not optimum.
Using the bank will be the preferred option.

It is not safe to keep bringing business money home because the security at home is not optimum.
Using the bank will be the preferred option.
I believe using banks is probably the best option because they are safe to an extent. You can also decide to save 80% of the money in the bank and bring about 20% home.

I believe using banks is probably the best option because they are safe to an extent. You can also decide to save 80% of the money in the bank and bring about 20% home.
I'm not really in support of bringing the business money home because it is going to be a little bit dangerous.
It is often better to use the bank.

The best thing to do after any the close of work each day,is to make an arrangement from your account officer to be collecting the money and make the deposite in the bank for you.

We are with it is good to save your money in the bank because it is the best practices to avoid unforeseen occurrences or story that touch. Saving money at home is not a good thing.
Saving money at home is not safe. But in some circumstances, the best option is to bring the business money home till next to deposit in bank. If you're a person that live private, you can save money at home.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds