Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you bring your business money home?

Hmmm bringing your business money either home or leaving it in the shop is a disaster sometimes. because the shops can be broke down by intruders so is preferable to keep your money in the bank.
Yeah, the case of theft either at home or your shop can affect the money. technology has actually improved everything and I think putting it in your bank is the best option.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, the case of theft either at home or your shop can affect the money. technology has actually improved everything and I think putting it in your bank is the best option.
I see no reason why you would put your business money at home where there are banks you could save your money to provide top notch and unparalleled security .

I see no reason why you would put your business money at home where there are banks you could save your money to provide top notch and unparalleled security .
putting it inside the bank is probably the best option because it is very much secure them. It is a very good for you to have your business account different from your personal account.

I do not believe in any thing like business money separate. Any money I have can be used for what ever need that I may be having. This is the best thing I do for myself all the time.

Actually bringing your business money at home is not a bad idea after all even though we all know it's very risky but if you have a store or keep safe in your house then it's better.
I do not believe in any thing like business money separate. Any money I have can be used for what ever need that I may be having. This is the best thing I do for myself all the time.
Well all money is your money but it be separate or classified in terms of usage. when you miss used your business money on things that are not productive then you will end up collapsing your business.

Yes i bring my business money home sometimes if needs warrant it but in general, i don't usually come home with any money if i know i won't be needing the money at home.

putting it inside the bank is probably the best option because it is very much secure them. It is a very good for you to have your business account different from your personal account.
When you keep your money in the bank you are sure that it is secured. Even if the bank is robbed , your money will be intact that is why it is always safe to put money in the bank.

We are in a digital world where most people make payments digitally, and even the physical cash is deposited to bank accounts. But if you don't do banks or you love to accumulate before taking to the bank, then I think keep a safe at work place is better, carrying the funds of each day home is affiliated with some troubles, you would spend the money unnecessarily.

When you keep your money in the bank you are sure that it is secured. Even if the bank is robbed , your money will be intact that is why it is always safe to put money in the bank.
Yeah, that is one of the major advantages of keeping your money in the bank. If anything happens to the bank it will be their only loss and not yours because your money will always be intact. Banks are regulated.

Well sometimes I fund of bringing. y business money at home though situations make such to happen most especially during weekend where banks in my area do close early.
Actually bringing money home is risky because of issue of arm robbery everywhere now days, that is why most business owners do take there money to the bank entirely after earning something from there businesses.

Yeah, that is one of the major advantages of keeping your money in the bank. If anything happens to the bank it will be their only loss and not yours because your money will always be intact. Banks are regulated.
All the banks in my country have reserve with the Central Bank and if anything happens to the bank or it is robbed the investors money as safe. You do not have to bother yourself anymore about the safety of your funds in the bank.

As a business owner you are not expected to bring your business money home, that's not a good idea, I think it will be a good if you save your money in your bank than to bring it home.

All the banks in my country have reserve with the Central Bank and if anything happens to the bank or it is robbed the investors money as safe. You do not have to bother yourself anymore about the safety of your funds in the bank.
Yes, that is how it actually is in every country. The Central Bank is entrusted with the responsibility of regulating Banks. Of anything happens to the bank they will settle their customers.

Yes, that is how it actually is in every country. The Central Bank is entrusted with the responsibility of regulating Banks. Of anything happens to the bank they will settle their customers.
The Central Bank oversee the activities of all the commercial banks and other forms of banks in the country . They would rescue any bank that has is about to liquidate inorder to save the funds of the masses.

The Central Bank oversee the activities of all the commercial banks and other forms of banks in the country . They would rescue any bank that has is about to liquidate inorder to save the funds of the masses.
Yeah, that is actually their jobs. It is their responsibility to monitor the activities of all other banks in order to ensure fairness in their dealings. They are usually called the bank of Banks.

Well bringing your business money home is very risky but sometimes we don't have any other options or alternatives. sometimes I do bring it home but my mind is not always at rest.

Yeah, that is actually their jobs. It is their responsibility to monitor the activities of all other banks in order to ensure fairness in their dealings. They are usually called the bank of Banks.
The Central Bank of the country is saddled with a lot of responsibilities and one of such responsibility is to oversee the commercial banks and ensure that the investors money are given optimum security.

The Central Bank of the country is saddled with a lot of responsibilities and one of such responsibility is to oversee the commercial banks and ensure that the investors money are given optimum security.
Probably, these are some of the major works of the Central Bank of any country. all other banks must obey the rules and regulations set aside by the Central Bank.

Actually the safest place to keep your money in the bank than bringing it home and something else will come and happened to it and you're the one that will beer the loss and everything.

Well in my for you to bring your business money home, is better you dashed out the money to someone and attract blessing. it's absolutely a disaster because you must be robbed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds