Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you bring your business money home?

You have to bring it home because that is where you get to relax. You are supposed to enjoy your reward for hardworking. No need denying your self the rewards thta present with it .

Advertisement Placeholder
There's nothing bad in bringing your business money home but because of security purposes , so its safer to always take the larger percentage to the bank and you can only bring the little amount home .

Well in my for you to bring your business money home, is better you dashed out the money to someone and attract blessing. it's absolutely a disaster because you must be robbed.
I don't understand your submission on this ground . Do you mean to give out the capital used in running the business out of someone , is that a philanthropist gesture? I don't think it is the right thing to do.

Well in my for you to bring your business money home, is better you dashed out the money to someone and attract blessing. it's absolutely a disaster because you must be robbed.

Taking the business money or sales home can be very risky especially in this trying times whereby crime rates are very high. It is advisable to do banking for the sales of a business.

It is better to keep your money at home rather than keeping it at the shop. it could be very risky when you keep your money in the shop because there may be an attempt to break the shop to see if you're having some cash inside. The best option is to keep your money in the bank.

I guess that there are majority of people who tend to keep the large amount of money in the bank and they keep a small amount of money at their shop as they need some amount of money for their shop and customers.

Actually we all know that bringing business money back home is very risky to a greater extent and we also aware that conditions always makes things happens in such manners.

I guess that there are majority of people who tend to keep the large amount of money in the bank and they keep a small amount of money at their shop as they need some amount of money for their shop and customers.
It is better to keep your money in the bank than bring it home because if you are security conscious you wouldn't do that because you never can tell who is tracing you

Bringing business money home is a temptation to some extent it will stimulate you to some unnecessary spending that are not productive to your business and it's very risky because people may Robb you.
It is better to keep your money in the bank than bring it home because if you are security conscious you wouldn't do that because you never can tell who is tracing you
Actually it's highly risky to bring your business money home is better you keep it in the bank because people who are aware of it may plan robbery against you and all the money will be taken.

Actually we all know that bringing business money back home is very risky to a greater extent and we also aware that conditions always makes things happens in such manners.
That is the fact.. when conditions change anything either good or bad can happen. That is why it is very good to prevent a bad condition from happening or else you will face the consequence alone.

I keep my money in a payment processor rather than keeping it in a bank account. i can access my payment processor almost everywhere. There will come a time when I may use it when I visit countries for international tours.

Actually the safest place to keep your money in the bank than bringing it home and something else will come and happened to it and you're the one that will beer the loss and everything.
if you bring your business money home there might be a case of theft which will probably affect your business badly. That is why it is important to keep it in the bank because it is safe there.

I keep my money in a payment processor rather than keeping it in a bank account. i can access my payment processor almost everywhere. There will come a time when I may use it when I visit countries for international tours.
What do you mean by payment processor? I don't seem to understand where you're coming from. Do you mean to say that you kept your money away from inflation in dollars?

Sometimes , bringing a business money home might be dangerous most especially when you are staying in an unsafe environments , so its better to keep it in the bank .

What do you mean by payment processor? I don't seem to understand where you're coming from. Do you mean to say that you kept your money away from inflation in dollars?

Payment processors refer to online payment systems like PayPal, Perfect Money, Payeer, Skrill, etc. It could also refer to a few local payment systems in your country.

Instead of leaving any business monies in my place of work when I'm unsure of it's safety or security around it, I rather send my employee to make deposit at a bank. Not only would this save from temptation of spending the money somewhat, I'll also be able to track inflow.

You have to bring it home because that is where you get to relax. You are supposed to enjoy your reward for hardworking. No need denying your self the rewards thta present with it .
Are you for real?. if you bring your business money home there is high tendency that there may be a case of theft and you will lose everything and your business will you go down.

if you bring your business money home there might be a case of theft which will probably affect your business badly. That is why it is important to keep it in the bank because it is safe there.
Yeah.. because that will be the safest place for money to be kept with out any harsh. Though most people that are already strong and use to bring money home do usually have a cafe to be keeping there money at home.

Yeah.. because that will be the safest place for money to be kept with out any harsh. Though most people that are already strong and use to bring money home do usually have a cafe to be keeping there money at home.
That is actually true because there are people who have not economic ties themselves which latest technologies all financial systems. But I will advise people to adopt banking methods for storing their money.

What is the essence of working hard and then denying your self the benefits of the hard work.

When you make money from your business, it is expected that you try to spend it on your home and family.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds