Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did working online push you to quit your 9-5 job?

I don't have a job, however, I started working online due to Covid. Since I did not have to go to college, I had a lot of extra time, therefore, I started looking for online work opportunities and found Bizdustry where I could make some cool cash

Luckily I do not go to college, but I do not have an offline job either. I think working online gave many unemployed people the opportunity to make money despite not having a job and this is good for their financial conditions during the pandemic.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, working online, is very good and so interesting because It generate alot of income without stress. But it has not stopped or make me quit my offline jobs. This is because I believe everything that has to do with online, has a time which may not be favourable and profitable to you again like you offline jobs.

Yes you will earn more but the case is which money making opportunity are you into,you dont need to rely on forum work alone posting on forum will bring you money but having a steady profession aside from posting is another greate deals for instant am a blogger I blog for a living and I still do forum posting work
that's great.for me I'm a student I spend most of my time studying. I will love to be a blogger, but to be a blogger you must devote most of your time and I don't think if I have that time to spend on blogging.

Luckily I do not go to college, but I do not have an offline job either. I think working online gave many unemployed people the opportunity to make money despite not having a job and this is good for their financial conditions during the pandemic.
I have noticed that if you d not have any specialized skills, your online earning is terribly low. If you want to earn well, you first need to develop skills. Professional skills like video marking, programming pay more than writing.

I have no offline job right now as I am still a student anyway. So I just have the option of working online to earn money and for now I just earn a few bucks. I am looking forward to improving on myself for better earning in the future

I have no offline job right now as I am still a student anyway. So I just have the option of working online to earn money and for now I just earn a few bucks. I am looking forward to improving on myself for better earning in the future
I am also a student, I started working online when I was free during Covid lockdown. I would like to earn more but my primary focus is on completing my education.

I'm still trying to find my feet online but I don't quit the job for online work as it is mobile and a bit has a bit leniency.
I haven't found a stable high paying online job at the moment, so I cannot quit my job. Once I find such an opportunity, I would grab it and quit a 9-5 job.

I haven't gotten any 9 to 5 jobs so I have been mainly working online as my major source of income and it is really convenient as I get to work from anywhere even from the comfort of my home.

Actually it did the opposite, it provided a means to get double income. I'm necessarily not working in a 9-5 job, but working online never stopped me from what I was doing before.

Lost my 9-5 job during this pandemic, but freelancing through an online portal has really helped me to make my ends meet. Now, I have reached a level where I can make a comfortable income solely through my freelancing career. I can work from anywhere in the world. Internet jobs and freelancing has changed my world.

Though I have thought about quitting my offline job becayse I was making tremendous amount of money at least $2 daily online , but unfortunately it was reduced to less than $1 daily so i couldn't quit my offline work because the onion payment has not been encouraging.

Working online hasn't pushed me to quit my job. My job isn't so demanding and I even run a business aside from my job. Working online serves as another source of income for me.
Working online can never pushed someone to quit he/her job what you will do it to set time for both of them so that you will have time for both, I am working and also doing my online work because I use my break period to enter my online work.

Working online can never pushed someone to quit he/her job what you will do it to set time for both of them so that you will have time for both, I am working and also doing my online work because I use my break period to enter my online work.
The best thing you need to do is to work in both onoine and offline because most online earning websites dont last long and thats why you dont need leave your offline work even when the online paying site pays well.

Personally online working can not actually makes me quite my offline jobs because I consider my online as an additional way of making money and I used such for the settlement of my daily bills.

This is definitely some stage that I hope to reach after some time but for now I am still doing my regular job. I just hope that I can be able to make enough money in order to quit.

I haven't quit my job cause I'm earning online. I don't think I'll ever do that. The money I earn here is quite small and can't cover all my bills. Maybe when I get to earn more I'll think about this

There was definitely a time I was working offline for somebody but as time goes on I was not able to continue. That is when I resign and establish my gaming business. Ever since then I have been operating my private business. I will not quit my business because I have opportunity to work on spare time online.

Personally, I have never done a nine-to-five job for some years now and I am not even interested on it. I wanted to learn a skill offline some time ago but something happened and I couldn't learn it again. That was when I developed a strong interest for online businesses.

There was definitely a time I was working offline for somebody but as time goes on I was not able to continue. That is when I resign and establish my gaming business. Ever since then I have been operating my private business. I will not quit my business because I have opportunity to work on spare time online.
This is probably a very good idea. working online and offline simultaneously is very good and it is what I am planning. It is good if you have your own business offline and support it with your online hustle.

Everyone knows, pandemic after so many peoples financial conditions disturbed, in this situation quite our offline job because of our online job, this is quite impossible, for me my total household depends on my work,so online earning just my part time job

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds