Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did working online push you to quit your 9-5 job?

I was never on a nine to five job to begin with. I have always been a freak for working online for quite sometime now and was never one that had the opportunity to go into any of the nine to five jobs

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have an offline job right now but if I were to get one I wouldn't quit it for making money online since an offline job will make more money than online.
Online jobs that you don't own only pay enough to take care of miscellaneous needs.
To earn enough online that you can quit offline jobs, you need to have a website that has a large traffic.
The only kind of online job that can make me to quit my offline job is that kind of online job that is giving me a bigger amount of money than whatever I am earning offline and if it is something that I can do continuously which much more job security than my offline job then I can quit mine offline job for it.

I was never on a nine to five job to begin with. I have always been a freak for working online for quite sometime now and was never one that had the opportunity to go into any of the nine to five jobs
Same here. It would really be nice to have an offline paying job as I always believe it's best to combine your online work with offline work but in this part of the country, it's very hard to actualise such dreams

I don't have a physical job, i'm still a student. However i don't feel working online can make me quit my job when i have one because it would be an extra source of income plus it is not really stressful.

I think that yes , working from 9 morning to 5 evening make you feel too tired , I think it is better to work online but you should have skills to do so .

Not all the people have good skills when it comes to making money online. I started making a good amount of money after I quite my offline job a few months ago and now I am earning full-time online but I am not making much right now. However, my online income is expected to increase the next month.

It is good if you can earn enough online to be able to quit your offline job. If you are earning online as much as with your offline job, then it is obvious that you will choose to work from the comfort of your home. But not everyone is able to earn that much from online activities.

I am still working offline as a part-time teacher. There was a time I quit my offline jobs and focus online but the skills I market stopped to fetch me money. I am a writer and I had no jobs coming in. I had to stop.

It's good that you are making something worthwhile online but i don't think my earnings online is up to one-tenth what I make in my offline business. It's not even enough to buy me an hamburger. But I am looking forward to exploring other means of making some extra bucks.

I used to have a job a few months earlier and I was never satisfied with it because the employers demanded more and more from their workers and I was one of them. They never paid me much and I had to face many difficulties. In the end I found work online and it was not because of pandemic rather it was because I love working online.

I working as much as possible to get different method and ways to earn fully online I haven't gotten it yet but I'm hopeful I will get but for now I'm not yet pushed to do so

don't really think I can be able to handle 9-5 jobs. Presently I am working on one paid to post sites and that's bizdustry. Sometimes I find it hard to complete my daily task.

I would dump a 9-5 job to work online if my earnings are sufficient enough for me. I would not have to work with anyone's time or rules. Just how I like it. For now, I'm not there yet but it is something I envy so much.

CPA affiliate marketing is one of the ways to make about $5 to $10 in a day. There is possibility of making more if you are able to drive target traffic to your affiliate offers.

Actually, that was the idea, when I started working online. But, I didn't earn enough to quit my offline job. So, I am active online in my free time. I would quit my offline job, if I would earn as much at least, as I am earning right now with my offline job.

I don't have a physical job, i'm still a student. However i don't feel working online can make me quit my job when i have one because it would be an extra source of income plus it is not really stressful.
I also view it that way. Online work is just a source of extra income. The offline job is the main source of income since it is safe and won't sometimes go scam like most online earning sites.

I used to work a 9-5 job daily and it was draining on my body and mind. When I started to make profits working online, I started to realize that 9-5's were something I'd never look at or do again. I was done. Now days, working online is my life and I honestly prefer life this way. My days are relatively quiet, free of drama and most of my work is done early so I can enjoy the rest of my day.

Did you quit a 9-5 job to work online from now on?

working online does not force me to leave my job. I have an offline business that suits me. The online part is just a pleasure, to occupy 2-3 hours a day.

I used to work a 9-5 job daily and it was draining on my body and mind. When I started to make profits working online, I started to realize that 9-5's were something I'd never look at or do again. I was done. Now days, working online is my life and I honestly prefer life this way. My days are relatively quiet, free of drama and most of my work is done early so I can enjoy the rest of my day.

Did you quit a 9-5 job to work online from now on?
Mine is even a 7-4 job, I still get back home to look after my offline business, and I still need an online work that pays well. Atleast one that is worth all my offline jobs put together.

My my major in is to quit my salary work and work full time to make money online. I think those who are smart in my country and working online to make more money for themselves because local currency is no longer valuable.

not at all. I'm currently earning money online only on this great forum,as a matter of fact I'm very new to online earnings. but I believe with time I will earn more and boost my online earnings.

not at all. I'm currently earning money online only on this great forum,as a matter of fact I'm very new to online earnings. but I believe with time I will earn more and boost my online earnings.
Yes you will earn more but the case is which money making opportunity are you into,you dont need to rely on forum work alone posting on forum will bring you money but having a steady profession aside from posting is another greate deals for instant am a blogger I blog for a living and I still do forum posting work

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds