Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did working online push you to quit your 9-5 job?

I don't have a 9-5 job I have my own business that I run so I don't have any reason to quit it for online job.This is coupled with the fact that my earnings online are very small.
I personnaly own my own business and it has been an online work that has been keeping me busy whenever i am not doing my offline job.Though i am not into online fully because of my engagement and this has been a good experience for me.

Advertisement Placeholder
I haven't had a 9-5 job and I'm not praying to have one soon because I've been introduced to the possibilities of making money on the internet at a young age and that mindset has been formed in me. Though I'll be a business owner later and would even work more than 9 to 5

Working 9-5 is ditous and stressful but working online has not paid me that much so I don't think leaving working is a great idea for the online job the online job is just an addition.

No it didn't I can only quite my offline job is I have a good online paying job and it must not be just one so that if the terms of one changes I will continue with the other one

Currently I do not have a other job than my online business and I do not wish to work on a salary job unless it pays more than what I earn online monthly.
If I get such a job, then I don't think I would quit if for online jobs again

I have not have such experience before but I believe there no such kind of online that will makes you to quite your offline running even though it depends when the level of your online business and income is more profitable than your offline you may decide to quite but not mandatory.

I used to work a 9-5 job daily and it was draining on my body and mind. When I started to make profits working online, I started to realize that 9-5's were something I'd never look at or do again. I was done. Now days, working online is my life and I honestly prefer life this way. My days are relatively quiet, free of drama and most of my work is done early so I can enjoy the rest of my day.

Did you quit a 9-5 job to work online from now on?
The plan is to expand my online earnings so I can quit my 9-5 too and concentrate but my online earnings is not enough yet, do you know any other online work I could do to fetch me some more money

Honestly I didn't even have a job before I started working online, working online didn't make me quit any job anyways, but it has helped me grow my business by helping me know how best to manage my business

I don't have a job, however, I started working online due to Covid. Since I did not have to go to college, I had a lot of extra time, therefore, I started looking for online work opportunities and found Bizdustry where I could make some cool cash

A lot of people that are working before the pandemic of coronavirus lost their jobs and are currently finding it hard to get employed. So, getting an opportunity to work and earn online is a life saver for many.

A lot of people that are working before the pandemic of coronavirus lost their jobs and are currently finding it hard to get employed. So, getting an opportunity to work and earn online is a life saver for many.
Yes this is true, many do not even have a job in the first place to there is actually Notting to stop because of an online job or gig if I had one, before I would make plans to stop it, I have to make sure I have started earning more than enough

No not enough to quit my job of 5-9 cos it's not advice to my present situation but If I can see the one I can aim 5$perday I will gladly quit

I used to work a 9-5 job daily and it was draining on my body and mind. When I started to make profits working online, I started to realize that 9-5's were something I'd never look at or do again. I was done. Now days, working online is my life and I honestly prefer life this way. My days are relatively quiet, free of drama and most of my work is done early so I can enjoy the rest of my day.

Did you quit a 9-5 job to work online from now on?
working online is one of the best work you can ever invest on because it enlightening you to so many things, it even helps during covid 19.

I'm due to start looking for a job after the completion of my studies. Having made money online, I doubt this will work for me after the type of horrible internship I've had.

Well, even I am struggling just like you. I do not study right now. I am 30 years old. However, I have other things to manage and I would be needing money because I plan to marry within a few years. We all face hard kind of challenges. But Ihope i will overcome all of them sooner. Inshallah.

It is easy to earn few dollars online but it is not possible to make a regular income online because the pay rate for online tasks is very poor. There are freelance marketplaces with better pay rate but they are very competitive.

Well, even I am struggling just like you. I do not study right now. I am 30 years old. However, I have other things to manage and I would be needing money because I plan to marry within a few years. We all face hard kind of challenges. But Ihope i will overcome all of them sooner. Inshallah.
My struggle is for my children now and my aged parents. It would be good if you can find multiple sources of income especially online. This will keep you stable I one of them goes down.

I haven't had a 9-5 job and I'm not praying to have one soon because I've been introduced to the possibilities of making money on the internet at a young age and that mindset has been formed in me. Though I'll be a business owner later and would even work more than 9 to 5

You are just like me. Even I do not want to have a 9-5 day job because I do not want to work under pressure and I prefer to work at home and work comfortably. I have also found some online money earning opportunities and I really hope that I will generate passive income through this way.

I think that yes , working from 9 morning to 5 evening make you feel too tired , I think it is better to work online but you should have skills to do so .

Working online is a good business because, it gives you the freedom to do other things. At the comfort of your home, you can do online business. Online business is never a problem, if you can maximize your time.

Currently I do not involve in so many online jobs that is why I will not quit my 9 to 5 jobs until I get a better paying plat form

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds