Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did working online push you to quit your 9-5 job?

I don't have an offline job right now but if I were to get one I wouldn't quit it for making money online since an offline job will make more money than online.
Online jobs that you don't own only pay enough to take care of miscellaneous needs.
To earn enough online that you can quit offline jobs, you need to have a website that has a large traffic.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm presently certainly not making near to exactly just what I'm creating offline therefore I'm certainly not also thinking about quitting my offline task today however if I ought to create a lot cash I may think about it.

I used to work a 9-5 job daily and it was draining on my body and mind. When I started to make profits working online, I started to realize that 9-5's were something I'd never look at or do again. I was done. Now days, working online is my life and I honestly prefer life this way. My days are relatively quiet, free of drama and most of my work is done early so I can enjoy the rest of my day.

Did you quit a 9-5 job to work online from now on?
Working online is good because you will really stay focus not expecting any boss to come shout at you and you do it at your own convenient

I used to work a 9-5 job daily and it was draining on my body and mind. When I started to make profits working online, I started to realize that 9-5's were something I'd never look at or do again. I was done. Now days, working online is my life and I honestly prefer life this way. My days are relatively quiet, free of drama and most of my work is done early so I can enjoy the rest of my day.

I got my first offline job way after the pandemic started. I got my first job in the month of February this year. I left it because I never felt comfortable with it. I am way much comfortable with my online money earning activities, and I would love it even more if i get paid more.

For now I have not quit my job to work online. Luckily for me my job is kind of flexible it gives me some time to earn online during the day and I work online more at night before I sleep.

Well I started working online through invitation by a friend, initially I never believe what might be my profit but ever since I got the first pay I enjoyed working online

I am not earning money match online so I do not think that I can ever quit my offline job for my online job right now simply because the money that I am any online is just too small for that but when I get a good online gig where I will be earning much money online I will definitely quit my offline job for it.

Wow, I won't even consider that. If my offline work is actually paying me a good sum of money and likewise in online business, I will definitely make sure to find a way to do the both. That's for the best

I won't consider quitting my offline job as an option,online jobs are to take care of small issues and the money are use to sort out little problems,I can't quit my offline job for online jobs except there is an headquarter where I can speak with the manager and sign documents

I want to say congratulations to you for finding a stable job online that made you quit your offline job though you did not state the offline job you quitted for an online job maybe a member here can try your strategy. To me, I don't think I will quit my offline job for any online job at the moment. I would rather do online that can allow me to still do my offline. That is my opinion.

I'm presently certainly not making near to exactly just what I'm creating offline therefore I'm certainly not also thinking about quitting my offline task today however if I ought to create a lot cash I may think about it.

There are many people who are not able to make enough money online and this is one of the main reasons why they are not prepared to stop working offline and they do not plan to quite their 9-5 job. However, I ama person who is not earning enough money online and I am not prepared to get an offline job because I just cannot tolerate a boss who always shouts at me.

I'm due to start looking for a job after the completion of my studies. Having made money online, I doubt this will work for me after the type of horrible internship I've had.

There are many online businesses I've done and is still doing. I believe the best thing is to be strategic. Working online is fine, it makes it possible for you to have a quiet life and not subject yourself to any tyranny from an assumed boss. However, it's still okay to work and earn more monies, in so far as the physical work isn't taking much of your time.

Working online can never push one to quit their job you can only create chance for yourself in order to have time for yourself to do your online work, because my online work can never me to quite my job.

I've net a lot of people who quit their day to day office job to focus on freelancing online as it paid more than their daily jobs

I don't think any will make me quit my offline bjob except am sure I will make more money on the online job within that small amount of time

I can only leave my offline job for online work if it can make me earn the same amount I earn offline and it promises to stay that way for a long time. Which is so hard to get such an online earning opportunity. That is why I prefer to just work offline and have the online work as a source of extra income.

Nope. I have been working online from the start, and I haven't had to make this decision. I prefer working online, to working offline, I think it is less stressful generally.

Well to me working online does not have any side effects on my personal day to day job most especially as the one you have mentioned because I most often design time table for my daily activities in other to be able to run them effectively without compromising the other.

Well I started working online through invitation by a friend, initially I never believe what might be my profit but ever since I got the first pay I enjoyed working online
Well I haven't started one presently but this is obviously a motivation and although I'm looking into some skills to acquire so I can also begin to earn online

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds