Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dealing with stress at workplace

I work in a place inwhich it's just a daily routine , doing the same thing everyday which gets me bored and sometimes feels like quitting

Advertisement Placeholder
The best way one can be be able to deal with stress in workplace is to take a break or leave or better still go on a vacation.
You are right. The best way to be able to deal with stress in working place is through taking a break and having a vacation. It will be refreshing and relaxing.

Seriously there is no way that you respect a business that you run on daily basis to not come with any kind of stress because if such should be available or happen, it means that the business is already dead.
I understand the fact that all businesses should come with some amount of stress but in a situation whereby it was getting too much and that person does not even have time to rest at home then there is every possibility that that employee can break down and even die in the process was working and I am quite certain that he will not love and employees of yours to die in your company.

You should be very careful not allow yourself to be too stressed out in work and you can achieve this by always setting out time to rest.

As far as I'm concerned the most important thing when it comes to dealing with stress at work is what I'm going to be getting paid by the end of the month which is going to justify the stress.
Lolz, getting paid will only be able to make you happy but may not be able to kill the stress and the depreciation that your body is going through, you should always try as much as possible to rest.

Stress at work is an underated topic we hardly look at. It's reduces productivity even when though you try hard enough. Funny enough employers don't care they still adding the stress by pressuring u

Try to get your own office that is the best way to counteract stress or have a very good social circle that will imply that we have good moods and energy that flows among friends laughs and stories that will cheer you up so it's about the people you work with and then always take a day off that will restart you improve you and make you refreshed and so this is why we need to make sure that we are always in a good mood

I tried to strike balance among the things I am doing. There is no chance for me to rest at the workplace, I am going to ask for you for a certain period of time.

Are you the only person working for this your boss at the moment? Because if you are, then there is going to be a problem because he might not be thinking you deserve to take a break if few minutes to rest

While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfere with your productivity and performance and impact your physical and emotional health. Often, your ability to deal with stress can mean the difference between success and failure at work. You can’t control everything in your work environment, but that doesn’t mean you’re powerless even when you’re stuck in a difficult situation. Whatever your work demands or ambitions, there are steps you can take to protect yourself from the damaging effects of stress and improve your job satisfaction.
The best way to deal with stress at workplace is is to take a vacation or take a leave from work with that you can be able to calm your nerves.

As long as you're working for somebody or a business organisation or company you are definitely going to be stressed because of the work that are required of you to do on daily basis before you get paid your salary by the end of the month.
Hmmm, most business manager are not helping at all,they should just consider that we are all human being and they should not be looking for an opportunity to exploit their workers all the time.

The truth of the matter is that no one really wants to be very dedicated to working for you right now because they feel as they are building your empire for the little amount of money that you're paying them as salaries which makes the stress of the business owner very much.
I know this is always what is happening especially for most private business owner who do not appreciate your effort but in as much as you have done agreed to work with them it is always better to be loyal.

I work at a company where my task is mostly a repetitive one, like typing, arranging of files, attending to customers and all that kinds of job.
This work is a very stressful work for me, I hardly have time to stretch myself at work, it's like the more I work, the more my boss increases my workload. I don't even have time to take a nap.
With this challenge, how can I deal with the stress that comes with this job?
I don't think there is a way to take care of that because you must do the job. It is the company's management that are supposed to give you leave for some days or weeks to take of yourself

I don't think there is a way to take care of that because you must do the job. It is the company's management that are supposed to give you leave for some days or weeks to take of yourself
Well I am currently contemplating on if I should leave the job right now because I feel that this job is over stressing me and if I continue doing this job there may come a time that I will break down and that will be very bad for my health.

Well I am currently contemplating on if I should leave the job right now because I feel that this job is over stressing me and if I continue doing this job there may come a time that I will break down and that will be very bad for my health.
I will advise you to look for another job and leave that. And better still if you can gather some amount of money and start trading forex and crypto currency OR invest in crypto currency or even look for other business that will be easy for you

I will advise you to look for another job and leave that. And better still if you can gather some amount of money and start trading forex and crypto currency OR invest in crypto currency or even look for other business that will be easy for you
Well I will definitely take this your advice to leave this current place that I am working although unemployment is on the increase in my country and I am scared that I might not get another job if I leave this current one.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds