Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dealing with stress at workplace

If you are consistently being stressed out at work then you should request for regular intervals of break where you can take a small work or just relax.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's not that very easy to deal with stress at work place. even though is inevitable to any person who.work always but it's very necessary to handle the issue most especially by employing someone to work on your behalf when you are stress.

Some stress can be properly managed. Avoid sitting down at one position for many hours. Always ensure that you never miss your break which is the time you have away from work.

Stress doesn't just come that but it comes as a result of over Working, especially the brain,to avoid even causing damages to what you were doing one should take a break and rest

I try to as much to give myself break and try to not to over work myself. I set target for each day and I try as much to stick to the plan. Stress yourself will only affect your productivity and health on the long run.

At least I know I work where there are breaks at intervals but then the work load is not just easy. So handling that stress at times is always an extra matter.

Maybe I ask if you have an assistant for this job? If no, pls kindly inform your boss to do so as you might breakdown some days due to stress and as a result of this, no body to help with the bulk of work and your work stress persist.

Some stress can be properly managed. Avoid sitting down at one position for many hours. Always ensure that you never miss your break which is the time you have away from work.
If the stress is mainly caused by the job then the regular break will be a big help. Stand away from what you are doing and do something else for 5 minutes. That respite will refresh your mind and you can regain your senses, so to speak. That hourly break is especially good for a sedentary job.

While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfere with your productivity and performance and impact your physical and emotional health. Often, your ability to deal with stress can mean the difference between success and failure at work. You can’t control everything in your work environment, but that doesn’t mean you’re powerless even when you’re stuck in a difficult situation. Whatever your work demands or ambitions, there are steps you can take to protect yourself from the damaging effects of stress and improve your job satisfaction.
The best way you can be able to deal with stress at workplace is he is to simply go on a vacation or for a live with this you can be able to get conducive rest before coming back to work

I work at a company where my task is mostly a repetitive one, like typing, arranging of files, attending to customers and all that kinds of job.
This work is a very stressful work for me, I hardly have time to stretch myself at work, it's like the more I work, the more my boss increases my workload. I don't even have time to take a nap.
With this challenge, how can I deal with the stress that comes with this job?
It is good to take breaks. Take some minutes to stretch, walk around, and take lots of water. People who work in places with little or no time to take naps or even have lunch should take the above listed tips.

I believe that the workplace should do should be set up in such a way that people can take regular resting breaks within the work hour provided that they complete their tasks.

It is good to take breaks. Take some minutes to stretch, walk around, and take lots of water. People who work in places with little or no time to take naps or even have lunch should take the above listed tips.
Yes it is very important for people to be taking break from sitting down in one place for long or from concentrating on their wall for a very long time if not most people will be having a lot of break down and you can even kill people.

I believe that the workplace should do should be set up in such a way that people can take regular resting breaks within the work hour provided that they complete their tasks.
This is the idea and healthy way to actually go about it, to prevent burn outs and over stressing not just the employees but also the machines they make use of. But this is not the case majority of the times, as most companies tend to over work their employees

If you are stressed out at work, you find a way and rest. No matter what you are doing if you are stressed up there's high tendency you won't do it well

Some people really work so hard that they do not really care to take some rest that is why sometimes they may be stressed , it is advisable that we always take some rest when we are engaging in serious activities and always get constant and good sleep.

Slowing down and being aware of your surroundings might help you stay calm throughout the week. Meditation, deep breathing exercises, and mindfulness are all effective ways to reduce anxiety. Begin by devoting a few minutes each day to being present and enjoying a simple activity, such as a quick stroll around the park or having a meal at your desk.

Workplace stress is a growing problem in the society but it has been ignored for long time. Adequate breaks should be given at work and a leave should also be approved at least once a year.

It appears that the workload on your job prescription are too much already for you alone to bear. If you don't do something about this situation it may backfire on your health in a way that your salary won't help you solve

Have some talks with your boss regarding easing your workload by employing an assistant, if this is not possible make sure to always observe your off days. My workplace offers one off day within the week and no work on Sundays. I make sure to observe such off plus that Sunday by taking time to relax myself and replenish my strength.

Last edited:
There are so many stress related diseases out there now, so, it would be better to ensure you have effective stress relieving methods and take time to rest whenever it is available.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds