Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dealing with stress at workplace

Please note that stress can build up over time and lead to health challenge so it would be better if you did exercise when you are not at work and rest well or otherwise quit the job

Advertisement Placeholder
I work at a company where my task is mostly a repetitive one, like typing, arranging of files, attending to customers and all that kinds of job.
This work is a very stressful work for me, I hardly have time to stretch myself at work, it's like the more I work, the more my boss increases my workload. I don't even have time to take a nap.
With this challenge, how can I deal with the stress that comes with this job?
I don't think there are better ways to do handle this, if you can be deliberate about given yourself some break, because if you are not there someone else can do it and also consider your heart

While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfere with your productivity and performance and impact your physical and emotional health. Often, your ability to deal with stress can mean the difference between success and failure at work. You can’t control everything in your work environment, but that doesn’t mean you’re powerless even when you’re stuck in a difficult situation. Whatever your work demands or ambitions, there are steps you can take to protect yourself from the damaging effects of stress and improve your job satisfaction.
The best way one can be be able to deal with stress in workplace is to take a break or leave or better still go on a vacation.

Your health should be your priority when working. If the work load is too much for you that you are struggling to handling it,then you should talk to your boss to reduce the work load or possibly get an assistant for you. Try to always utilize your break periods as it will help your body get little energy.

I don't think there are better ways to do handle this, if you can be deliberate about given yourself some break, because if you are not there someone else can do it and also consider your heart
Well thank you for this good advice and I will definitely hit to your advice as I know for sure that if I am not there definitely someone will definitely do what I normally do in the company.

If your job requires you to work like a robot, then there is no way you can deal with the stress at your job. However, when you are not working or are at home, you can use various techniques to deal with stress. Make sure you get enough sleep.

While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfere with your productivity and performance and impact your physical and emotional health. Often, your ability to deal with stress can mean the difference between success and failure at work. You can’t control everything in your work environment, but that doesn’t mean you’re powerless even when you’re stuck in a difficult situation. Whatever your work demands or ambitions, there are steps you can take to protect yourself from the damaging effects of stress and improve your job satisfaction.
The best way to deal with stress at workplace is is to go on vacation or to go on a leave with the issue can be able to take the rest and be free from stress.

This is this level of tolerance one needs to build on order to survive the stress we encounter everyday at work. We need to have that ability to create a work schedule that we follow in order to reduce stress. You can even delegate your work activities using time to track them.

This is this level of tolerance one needs to build on order to survive the stress we encounter everyday at work. We need to have that ability to create a work schedule that we follow in order to reduce stress. You can even delegate your work activities using time to track them.
What if the stress is being caused by your boss who is abusive and often grouchy? That would be a big problem that is not easy to resolve even with time management or avoidance. You cannot avoid your boss who is always on your back and looking for mistakes.

I work at a company where my task is mostly a repetitive one, like typing, arranging of files, attending to customers and all that kinds of job.
This work is a very stressful work for me, I hardly have time to stretch myself at work, it's like the more I work, the more my boss increases my workload. I don't even have time to take a nap.
With this challenge, how can I deal with the stress that comes with this job?

Seriously, the real kind of business that doesn't come with stress which makes it something that will be worthwhile when you have eventually succeeded in future with your business after battling the stress.

That is correct. Getting enough sleep or rest gives your body a good condition. It's not good to abuse the body by becoming a workaholics. Sleep is designed to rejuvenate our bodies in order to function very good.
Yes that's true and a lot of people always denying their body and deprive themselves of sleep but this is not always the best because it can lead to a lot of medical challenges.
[automerge]1630192610[/automerge]
First, you have to determine the cause of stress. That will give you an idea on how to control the cause of stress. If it is a co-employee with a bad behavior then you can ignore him or you can ask to be transferred to another unit to avoid that pest. Rest and sleep cannot solve the problem.
But sleeping and having a rest can help to relieve stress because stress can result because of over work on the body and so many other things, then how can we reduce stress naturally ?

Last edited:
Seriously, the real kind of business that doesn't come with stress which makes it something that will be worthwhile when you have eventually succeeded in future with your business after battling the stress.
The thing is that to see a business that doesn't come with a lot of stress will be very difficult to come by because all business comes along with it level of stress why some businesses have a higher level of stress or that have low-level stress so we should try as much as possible to avoid those businesses or jobs that will not come with high level of stress that can overwhelm us and make us break down.

Please note that stress can build up over time and lead to health challenge so it would be better if you did exercise when you are not at work and rest well or otherwise quit the job
People get into sickness due to stress at work place , home e.t.c, that's why we need to take care of our health and not overstress ourselves at work and always have enough rest after our daily activities.

People get into sickness due to stress at work place , home e.t.c, that's why we need to take care of our health and not overstress ourselves at work and always have enough rest after our daily activities.
A lot of people are aware that they should rest but still fall victim of stress and other work related sickness, I think it's more of a mindset something.

Seriously there is no way that you respect a business that you run on daily basis to not come with any kind of stress because if such should be available or happen, it means that the business is already dead.
When I retired with a hefty savings in the bank some of my friends were urging me to start up a business. My plan is to buy a lot, build an apartment and rent it out. However, my funds in the bank is not enough even after 3 years of waiting. I cannot handle a business due to the stress that it can give me. I would just wait for more money to buy a lot.

Dealing with stress at work place
Yes this is a normality stress all over your body all you have to see s that to get your self some rest

When you experience some form of stress at your work place, it is advisable to plan on how to rest so as to reboot your body system to work better.

Stress isn’t always bad. A little bit of stress can help you stay focused, energetic, and able to meet new challenges in the workplace. It’s what keeps you on your toes during a presentation or alert to prevent accidents or costly mistakes.when the stress begins to affect ur work then you should apply for a day or more days off from work to relieve stress

You can actually try to pick a time to rest when Working , I think the body needs rest and constantly Working could make the Person unhealthy without adequate rest

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds