Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dealing with stress at workplace

Dealing with such kind of stress times is very hard because it's something you do everyday but taking care of your health is also important and then you can consider taking a break at times.
Yes, taking a break from time to time can ease the pressure of the job. However, if the nature of the job is stressful like having a deadline everyday then maybe you need to find another job.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well depending on the type of work you are doing ,I believe if the work you are currently doing is so stressful then you can look for something better that will not put you at stress.

To deal with stress challenges that comes with such job, you will have to know when to call it quit when you are really tired at work. If your work allows you to take a break, you can use the opportunity to a take a nap.

While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfere with your productivity and performance and impact your physical and emotional health. Often, your ability to deal with stress can mean the difference between success and failure at work. You can’t control everything in your work environment, but that doesn’t mean you’re powerless even when you’re stuck in a difficult situation. Whatever your work demands or ambitions, there are steps you can take to protect yourself from the damaging effects of stress and improve your job satisfaction.
The best way to deal with stress at workplace is you taking a vacation or a leave for you to have a rest with friends and family

To deal with the stress that comes with your job, you will first have to understand the nature of your job and plan how you will manage work fatigue so that it will not affects your health.

While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfere with your productivity and performance and impact your physical and emotional health. Often, your ability to deal with stress can mean the difference between success and failure at work. You can’t control everything in your work environment, but that doesn’t mean you’re powerless even when you’re stuck in a difficult situation. Whatever your work demands or ambitions, there are steps you can take to protect yourself from the damaging effects of stress and improve your job satisfaction.
The best way to deal with stress in workplace is is to take a vacation or aleve with this you will be able to relax and take good rest before coming back to work.

Well I think you need to take frequent breaks a lot. Make sure you work for some period of time and then you relax so you don't suffer from burnout. Always ensure you walk around, have good laughter moments, relax your mind and body so you'll cope in the long term

Well I think you need to take frequent breaks a lot. Make sure you work for some period of time and then you relax so you don't suffer from burnout. Always ensure you walk around, have good laughter moments, relax your mind and body so you'll cope in the long term
The burnout usually happened to me when there is a rush job that we have to finish before the nearing deadline. I had noticed that I would be working continuously for hours until the job is not done. That would cause a burnout that I would feel very tired physically and mentally.

The best way to deal with stress at workplace is you taking a vacation or a leave for you to have a rest with friends and family
You are right. The best way to deal with stress in your working place is by taking a vacation or rest with family and friends. I will research from my own country the best places where I could relax and recharge myself. Of course I will not go to other countries and have a very nice vacation there. Just near to our area will do.

Weekend refreshments and outings are things you can do if there is more work pressure or stress in workplace. Also , spending some time with the family and friends can help overcome stress.

Work related stress is on the increase and deliberate measure must be taken to mitigate it by employers in having recreation club, ensuring that employees have and take their break.

If there is a conflict between workers, or if you are an employee who is feuding with another, it must be resolved. Use the conflict resolution techniques specified in the employee handbook. Ignoring a problem will not make it go away. It causes it to grow in size.

Weekend refreshments and outings are things you can do if there is more work pressure or stress in workplace. Also , spending some time with the family and friends can help overcome stress.
You are correct. Weekend get away like picnic our outing in beach or resorts can be a good relaxation or refreshment. Through this event with family and friends stress can be relieved.

Balancing your activity is important because it will help you to deal with stress at workplace. A lot of people go into very exhausting jobs and end up messing up their health.

When there is stress in your workplace you really needs to make sure that you get enough sleep as much as possible because that is one of the most important thing for the safety of your health.

When there is stress in your workplace you really needs to make sure that you get enough sleep as much as possible because that is one of the most important thing for the safety of your health.
That is correct. Getting enough sleep or rest gives your body a good condition. It's not good to abuse the body by becoming a workaholics. Sleep is designed to rejuvenate our bodies in order to function very good.

That is correct. Getting enough sleep or rest gives your body a good condition. It's not good to abuse the body by becoming a workaholics. Sleep is designed to rejuvenate our bodies in order to function very good.
Very true, after a good night rest, the next morning you would discover that you would be more active than before, you would be Able to carry you body for the days task.

if you are being stressed on you deleting that it is not worth it then I will advise that it is better you stop it and maintain your good health

First, you have to determine the cause of stress. That will give you an idea on how to control the cause of stress. If it is a co-employee with a bad behavior then you can ignore him or you can ask to be transferred to another unit to avoid that pest. Rest and sleep cannot solve the problem.

For this situation I encourage you to define limits and equilibrium your plan for getting work done and individual wellbeing. Wellbeing is abundance. Subsequently be focused by setting your every day long stretches of work, guarantee after those hour slips, quit working. Proceed with the rest work the following day and offer your self a reprieve/rest for that day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds