Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dealing with stress at workplace

It's very important for most workers to know how to deal with stress at work place and always make sure you manage your break time wisely and also find time to rest to manage your health condition because health is wealth'.
This is a very good one,but in most instances the stress is not as a result of the employees not managing his time very well,it could be from the employer,where workload would be given beyound what is necessarily usual.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's what I was even trying to say because it is not every business organisation that will give you an opportunity for you to take a break, you can only be able to work on spare time if you are working online but what are we going to do in a situation that there is no break ?

Well, the problem is that the workload in many business organizations is so much that the breaks do not feel enough most of the time. I used to work for 7 hours and I used to get half an hour break and it it never felt enough for me.

Well, the problem is that the workload in many business organizations is so much that the breaks do not feel enough most of the time. I used to work for 7 hours and I used to get half an hour break and it it never felt enough for me.
Sorry about that, it might be true because working for a longer time will need you to rest for atleast 2 hours, well if it is not enough , you should at least discussed with the manager they might even increase its to 1 hour.

Sorry about that, it might be true because working for a longer time will need you to rest for atleast 2 hours, well if it is not enough , you should at least discussed with the manager they might even increase its to 1 hour.

I no longer work at that company and I have been working online now for many months. This is why now I can take breaks whenever I want.

I no longer work at that company and I have been working online now for many months. This is why now I can take breaks whenever I want.
Ok I understand but most online business are not reliable and I hope you have to understand because it is not the best for you to put so much hope in something that may cease to exist after sometime, you should rather combine both of them.

Ok I understand but most online business are not reliable and I hope you have to understand because it is not the best for you to put so much hope in something that may cease to exist after sometime, you should rather combine both of them.

Yes, I know that online businesses are not reliable. There are many people who tend to rely on affiliate marketing a lot and in the end they do not make that much money. However, I work on reliable sites like bizdustry only.

Yes, I know that online businesses are not reliable. There are many people who tend to rely on affiliate marketing a lot and in the end they do not make that much money. However, I work on reliable sites like bizdustry only.
Affiliate marketing may be a reliable business business because it is a solid skill that is intended to stay for a long time, even as a freelancer who always get a constant offer that is also a reliable skill. You should also think of learning affiliate marketing.

Affiliate marketing may be a reliable business business because it is a solid skill that is intended to stay for a long time, even as a freelancer who always get a constant offer that is also a reliable skill. You should also think of learning affiliate marketing.

I think affiliate marketing depends a lot on sales in the end and you must sell products to people. Affiliate marketing can be a useful tool only if you have a huge customer base.

I think affiliate marketing depends a lot on sales in the end and you must sell products to people. Affiliate marketing can be a useful tool only if you have a huge customer base.
Most people do not have a huge customers in their system before they start affiliate marketing, if you are really good in the art of attracting customers you can use the power of advertisement to get them, are you interested in affiliate marketing ?

The stress we face daily in our workplaces is awful.
To avoid spending our hard-earned money at the hospital, it is important that we relieve ourselves of some stress intentionally.
Stand up, stretch, walk around, drink a lot of water, talk to colleagues. That way we can get rid of too much stress.
Very awful I must concur.
Especially work places where you have to work round the clock with not little time to flex your muscles. We can intentionally take steps to ensure we don't break down.

in this case there's nothing to do than to take a day off. if you are stressed up you can't be able to do what's expected of you. I suggest you just take a day off.

Very awful I must concur.
Especially work places where you have to work round the clock with not little time to flex your muscles. We can intentionally take steps to ensure we don't break down.
This stress has a way of increasing the chances of one contracting a disease.
Workers should be intentional about regulating their schedule to curb high stress level.
Take little breaks, walk around for few minutes, take snacks.

Dealing with stress at work place? We need to be careful and take care of our health. Stress has a a bad effect in our health, that means we need to rest very well , take time to rest at home or any where we found ourselves. We also need to eat well.
Stress affect the health. Poor health reduce the productivity in the business. To avoid this one must avoid stress. Rest when tired, keep out a well planned schedule and include time for rest

My advice for you is that you should always try to take breaks or at least a break in between your work. Stress can be really detrimental to one's health so you should try to rest at least once in a while.

At work, try to not over work yourself and always try to go for break once it is the time for it. In addition, do not do over time to the next day. You can always use the staff bus so as to avoid stress by driving when going or coming from work.
Making use of the principles of division of labour is one of the best way you can reduce the stress that you response at your workplace because each and every duty will be carried out by different people and not one person.

At work, try to not over work yourself and always try to go for break once it is the time for it. In addition, do not do over time to the next day. You can always use the staff bus so as to avoid stress by driving when going or coming from work.
Stress at someone's workplaces is something that is always constant because you are always giving a tax for you to complete and you must definitely complete it which is why you have to work on the schedule on how to do your job so that you will have rest.

Make time for yourself and have a time you do go on break to relieve stress and cool off. Some jobs are very stressful and the company or organization you're working with should be able to create time workers are allowed to take a break from work. I see this commonly among bankers, there's a time they do go on a break and the main reason for that is so they can cool off a bit.

That's good and i hope you have found a Better place with a good working and relaxed environment to start working again, because work is always good for the body system.

That's good and i hope you have found a Better place with a good working and relaxed environment to start working again, because work is always good for the body system.
For me I've never worked for someone before so I don't really understand the experience of others and what so many people are passing through in the hands of most of these employers

The things I will do when I will experience stress at work will be the next three things: 1: listening to music it always helps anytime at life (At least to me). 2: Eating or at least the knowing that you are getting a good and delicious meal anysoon. 3: Taking some rests time to time in order to relax your mind.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds