Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Customer's Weakness

When I go to a store, whether department store or grocery, I am annoyed when the sales attendant would approach me and offer something. I would shake my head and would request for my own space. It is not good to decide when there is someone suggesting to me especially when the sales attendant is a pretty girl or beautiful woman - this is no joke, those kind of attendant could sway the decision of the buyer.

Advertisement Placeholder
A few customers utilize great methodology when purchasing item, here and there customers should be edify them about the items so a portion of the customers don't have the foggiest idea what them need, so is vital to illuminate them.
[automerge]1612244103[/automerge]
A few customers utilize great methodology when purchasing item, here and there customers should be edify them about the items so a portion of the customers don't have the foggiest idea what them need, so is vital to illuminate them.

Concerning customers weakness. Well, this is so me at times when I go out and didnt plan to get anything more than i already budgeted but when a clerk or sales representative walks up to me and such a person is sweet talking and has this charisma to flow with me, I will be tempted to buy such product. They are some characteristics that a clerk exhibit that attracts customers

As a customer, for example in a restaurant or department store, it is only natural for waiters or service crews and salesclerks to approach us and accommodate us. They will suggest things (like their promos, new arrivals, best sellers, etc), of course they do that so that they can increase the sales of their company, and so that they can have an incentive or commission. Often, most customers fall into this kind of hypnotism, which even inside them is not really what they want and that is not the reason they go there. The ability and capability of other employees to entertain their customers is just as exciting and impressive. Isn’t that impressive? 🤭 Share your thoughts about this. 😊
It is very impressive, because this an aspect in which a business owner who's has the ability and capability to entertain their customers have a better chance of increase in sales compared to that of his competitors

When I go to a store, whether department store or grocery, I am annoyed when the sales attendant would approach me and offer something. I would shake my head and would request for my own space. It is not good to decide when there is someone suggesting to me especially when the sales attendant is a pretty girl or beautiful woman - this is no joke, those kind of attendant could sway the decision of the buyer.
Hahaha that's true. You will be able to follow the wishes of an employee especially if he is handsome / beautiful. But they are usually up there, unlike salespersons who even have no beauty or good looks with purchasing and convincing power, and especially if they still have a sense of humor. 😅

As a customer, for example in a restaurant or department store, it is only natural for waiters or service crews and salesclerks to approach us and accommodate us. They will suggest things (like their promos, new arrivals, best sellers, etc), of course they do that so that they can increase the sales of their company, and so that they can have an incentive or commission. Often, most customers fall into this kind of hypnotism, which even inside them is not really what they want and that is not the reason they go there. The ability and capability of other employees to entertain their customers is just as exciting and impressive. Isn’t that impressive? 🤭 Share your thoughts about this. 😊
They reason of that business is the customers, no customers no business. So the business person must always look for a way to maintain the relationship with the customers by bringing up promos and mouth watering offers which definitely the customers will fall for. It's just a business strategy.

My weakness as well is my shyness. From high school to my early professional interactions, I was prevented from speaking up. After being part of a workgroup that did not meet our two-quarter strategic goals in a row, I knew I owed it to my team and myself to share my ideas confidently. I joined an improv acting class—fun, it's and it really helped me overcome my shyness.

Businesses need more than a good product or service to attract customers and keep them coming back for more. Good customer care encourages loyalty and makes customers want to spread the word about a company's offerings. A company's ability to provide a satisfying customer care experience typically depends on the strengths and weaknesses of its employees.

Every employee in a company should understand the importance of customer service. I have seen a lot of bar attendants act like they don't care about how the customer feel about a particular service or not and this is not cool. What is important is for the employees to entertain the customers better, so they can feel the need to patronize them another time.

Lol.... Actually I won't callit customer's weakness but strategy to increase their sales and to build the I business more. It also FAM down to their communication skills. You think if the waiters come to tell u about the promo rude, u will buy it? No of cuz. but they smile and persuade you to do so.

Yeah the convincing way of employee's to customers must be attractive and interested because they are soft hearted I have seen most of the customers dealt with the employees very charming and they win the heard to employees either they are shop keeper or worker at restaurants.

Yeah the convincing way of employee's to customers must be attractive and interested because they are soft hearted I have seen most of the customers dealt with the employees very charming and they win the heard to employees either they are shop keeper or worker at restaurants.
Yeah youre right, so I salute the employees who even though it is stressful and tiring to go back to accommodate customers, they still entertain wih a full smile. That's why they should be rewarded for all the sacrifices and contributions they make to their companies.

This is the reason why customers satisfaction is important. It is very important that sales person find a better way to attend to customers need as it will help them with more customers. Customers when treated well by business persons will want to patronise the business even if they don't plan to

The way to reach customers is of the utmost importance, for this the staff must have the power to convince, but they must also have honesty when speaking with customers, clearly explain what is related to the services or products that are being offered. With this, both the customer and the employee will be satisfied.

As a guest or customer. We tend to believe that we are always right but the thing we do not know is we have weakness and that is money. We have rights to buy but if we do not have money that seems to be our weakness.

Customer weakness has many catagaries as we discusse it . One is that if you have only one specific shop related to business, mean customers has not choice. Second one is if you have low cost products. Third one is that if you have strong skills to selling products then more customers will be attracted.

Customers weaknesses are enormous and they always want to talk from the background of the saying that goes thus; "customers are always right" though many times they are 100% wrong. You need to build a system of dealing with their weaknesses and satisfying them will reduce their complaints

Can’t afford to give your customers a reason to be unhappy with you. It’s not just their business you stand to lose. It’s everyone else’s who hears about it, too.https://www.copper.com/signup
So, what exactly can you do to keep your customers happy? (Instead of walking away without a second thought?)
Is the secret in how deeply you discount your prices? Or by how much you over-deliver each time?
Nope, the solution simply requires you to take a more mindful approach to establishing and maintaining customer relationships.
Customers are always right, they are the main reason why a business is being started, without the customers, the business cannot exist talkless of succeeding. Maintaining a good relationship with customers will help your business grow fast

So let's discuss extensively about some customers weaknesses;
1.Declining net promoter scores.
2.High level of customer turnover.
3.Limited market share.
4. Limited niche marketing success
5. No clear segments targeted
These and many more.

You are absolutely right. Being able to convince a customer to patronize a product is a serious task on its own, most people device various means to draw customers attention bro new products in the market like giveaways, buy 2 get 1 free and all other forms of advertising.

Customer weeknes different types of the business. Depent your business for example ladies weeknes clothes jewelry and shoes so customers enter in the market and see the damey cloth attrack the cloth for the store cloth attract cloth colur and design .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds