Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Customer's Weakness

I think customer weakness is he doesn't different brand and manual things he believe whose thing which in brighter of his eyes so he want to buy them but have no money about this prize to buy customer thing the shopman telling lie and etc

Advertisement Placeholder
This is convincingly true. Everyone no natter how highly placed or lowly placed still wants to be regarded and made to have that few moments of exhilaration. Treating people so well especially when covering up as a sales person is essential to closing a sale.

Consumers weakness is there choice and want, if you as a business owner can meet the choice and demands of your costomers then you can be able to meet their weakness. You must know your costomers weakness and meet their demands.

Yes, you are right of what you said. Is very important to employees in restaurant to Know how to read and understand a customer weakness, so that they will able to convince customers to buy more items. Some time some customers may do not exactly Know what to buy but by the entertainment and good manners of approach done by employee can make customer buy what they don'tt intended to buy before.

Personally, at most times I don't like being approached by sales clerks unless I asked for their accommodation. But I admit that I sometimes fell into this scenario that you mentioned, where I bought the things that isn't exactly what I have in mind.

Consumer weakness can be seen in a lot of ways mostly in the area of choice making and preferences on a particular product or services, the weakness can also be seen in the area of the intransitive behaviour been exhibited by customers.

Indeed, I agree. These are all part of sale strategy. Hospitality and charm are necessary to be able to convert new customers into regular ones. Customers like to be treated specially and generally warm.

The ability to understand your customer and make an offer that will be appealing to both you and your customer makes you a business man. That's where incentives comes him, gift, coupons.
[automerge]1612174312[/automerge]
You are very correct about this, the staff can sweet talk to customers to make them even go for what they never planned to get. The approach really matters, as staff all this should be in you to able to win the heart of custom
One way the do this is by using coupons, time limited offer. They don't really have to sweet talk the customers. All you have to do is make them an offer that make it seems like the are gaining.
How are you doing sir

Not enough human resources, weak brand reputation low level of customers satisfaction, tight marketing budget..... When all these things are in your business it makes the customers weak
[automerge]1612171785[/automerge]

Sometimes when I work into a super market I expect them to have some trending brands of goods not seeing those brands I came for make me weak
Maybe there is a little misunderstanding between us. I mean most customers are easily carried away by the hypnotism (good marketing and sales strategy) of crew and sales employees, not customers are getting weaker because of mismanagement if the company along with the employees. I hope you get it now dear 😊✌️

The thing there is that as buyer or consumer, you are venerable to fall for marketing strategy that lures you into buying something you never planned to buy. This usually occurs to buyers who are yet to use and confirm the products, or buyers who are searching for good products, so they fall for such due to weariness, or out of curiosity.

Indeed, I agree. These are all part of sale strategy. Hospitality and charm are necessary to be able to convert new customers into regular ones. Customers like to be treated specially and generally warm.
Exactly right? And they want you to take care of them as soon as they enter, most of them are senior citizens, and they are the ones who often become regular customers of a store.

Some examples of weaknesses include:
Disorganized.
Self-critical/sensitive.
Perfectionism (note: this can be a strength in many roles, so be sure you have an example of how perfectionism can be a problem to demonstrate that you've thought deeply about this trait)
Shy/Not adept at public speaking

In
The thing there is that as buyer or consumer, you are venerable to fall for marketing strategy that lures you into buying something you never planned to buy. This usually occurs to buyers who are yet to use and confirm the products, or buyers who are searching for good products, so they fall for such due to weariness, or out of curiosity.
Indeed, such employees are very good aren't they? They get the customer's tickle that even if he does not need something offered to him, because the sales representatives are good at sugar coated words, he will take it. 😅

As a customer, for example in a restaurant or department store, it is only natural for waiters or service crews and salesclerks to approach us and accommodate us. They will suggest things (like their promos, new arrivals, best sellers, etc), of course they do that so that they can increase the sales of their company, and so that they can have an incentive or commission. Often, most customers fall into this kind of hypnotism, which even inside them is not really what they want and that is not the reason they go there. The ability and capability of other employees to entertain their customers is just as exciting and impressive. Isn’t that impressive? 🤭 Share your thoughts about this. 😊
Many people want to be treated right. That is why excellent customer service representative are usually personnel people, organisations, companies sought after. Customers want to be wowed and it is only a place where they get this wow experience that they keep going to. It is always right to incorporate excellent customer service in every business.

Every businesses want more than a product or service to attract customers and keep them coming back for more. Good customer care encourages loyalty and makes customers want to spread the word about a company's offerings. A company's ability to provide a satisfying customer care experience typically depends on the strengths and weaknesses of its employees.

As a customer, for example in a restaurant or department store, it is only natural for waiters or service crews and salesclerks to approach us and accommodate us. They will suggest things (like their promos, new arrivals, best sellers, etc), of course they do that so that they can increase the sales of their company, and so that they can have an incentive or commission. Often, most customers fall into this kind of hypnotism, which even inside them is not really what they want and that is not the reason they go there. The ability and capability of other employees to entertain their customers is just as exciting and impressive. Isn’t that impressive? 🤭 Share your thoughts about this. 😊
Yes it's very good marketing, most times when I go shopping I don't like to go with my kids because the sales people will approach me and ask if I would like to buy toys and of course my kids will cry which gives me no other option than to make the purchases.
[automerge]1612193183[/automerge]
Yes it's very good marketing, most times when I go shopping I don't like to go with my kids because the sales people will approach me and ask if I would like to buy toys and of course my kids will cry which gives me no other option than to make the purchases.

Customers weakness are very important in any business strategy, so there weakness are the key to your success and the main growth to that business . For instance when a customer tries to patronize you, and then he asked for something, then if your replies was to be "I don't have it" that customer will have some thoughts in his head that you are not serious. But perhaps if your answer where to be that I have it.
That have shown and proofs weakness of that customer.

Maybe there is a little misunderstanding between us. I mean most customers are easily carried away by the hypnotism (good marketing and sales strategy) of crew and sales employees, not customers are getting weaker because of mismanagement if the company along with the employees. I hope you get it now dear 😊✌️
Oh ok thank you

Customers have the weakness of being swept off their feet most times if the company or business can employ this strategy. A customer's decision can be influenced by the presence and persuasion of sugar-coated employee.

Customers have the weakness of being swept off their feet most times if the company or business can employ this strategy. A customer's decision can be influenced by the presence and persuasion of sugar-coated employee.
You got it right. Such employees with such skills will enrich or increase the sales of a business. So the comoanys are lucky to have employees blessed with such hypnothismic skill.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds