Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Customer's Weakness

It is really exciting indeed. I really like it when i visit a mall or restaurant and there is a promo going on, maybe a buy one get one free promo or even free samples of stuff.

Advertisement Placeholder
However, it is their task to do the best for the customers. This is what the owner asks them.
The employee there has a fixed salary. They're not paid also for rake-off.
This is what I believe, despite I never having worked in a place like a restaurant.
Thank you.

As a customer, for example in a restaurant or department store, it is only natural for waiters or service crews and salesclerks to approach us and accommodate us. They will suggest things (like their promos, new arrivals, best sellers, etc), of course they do that so that they can increase the sales of their company, and so that they can have an incentive or commission. Often, most customers fall into this kind of hypnotism, which even inside them is not really what they want and that is not the reason they go there. The ability and capability of other employees to entertain their customers is just as exciting and impressive. Isn’t that impressive? 🤭 Share your thoughts about this. 😊
Be it any field, we are inspired by the respect of employees most of the time and we always go there where employees who treat him with respect. And most every customer enjoys when they are served something according to their needs. First of all, the employee should know about their reviews what they want. What they want to eat? And what they to buy Offer everything according to their need۔

If you want to have the best business you are expected to provide the best service for your customers that's the best way you can use to retain them, it's very important.

Some customers make smart decisions when purchasing goods, but sometimes consumers need to be educated about the products because some of them are unsure of what they want.

In my own opinion , the only customer weakness is trying to know exactly what they want and how they want it , and gives them enough satisfaction on that particular thing , then they will keep coming

Sometimes when I enter a super market I anticipate seeing certain popular brands of items, thus not finding the brands I was looking for makes me feel weak.

Some people naturally have that talent. I usually get what I came for, the only time it gets to me is if I'm not sure what I want to order. Obviously though the waiter or salesperson is going to say good things if you ask them a question.

Sometimes when I enter a super market I anticipate seeing certain popular brands of items, thus not finding the brands I was looking for makes me feel weak.
Sometimes you can't get everything you want in a supermarket and it just because you can't have ever thing innthe world , but If they have a good customer care attending to you , they can convince you to get another thing ,

Customer weakness normal arises to notice when there is improper treatment from there clients or when the services rendered to them is poor. If good service and original product is given, customers weakness will remain burried.

Yes, I agree. However, the employees of a restaurant (for example), I don't think they have any economic incentives. However, it is their task to do the best for the customers. This is what the owner asks them.
The employee there has a fixed salary. They're not paid also for rake-off.
This is what I believe, despite I never having worked in a place like a restaurant.
Thank you.
Doing best to their customers is not necessarily about entertainment but can also be in the quality of food and some other things. Entertainment may not really be necessary especially when people are eating.

Giving your customer the best by providing a good customer service representatives that will attend to the need an of the customers , gives them the best service , you will see they will always come for more .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds