Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Customer's Weakness

• Leaving projects unfinished.
  • Providing too much detail in reports.
  • Shifting from one project to another (multitasking)
  • Taking credit for group projects.
  • Taking on too many projects at once.
  • Taking on too much responsibility.
  • Being too detail-oriented.

Advertisement Placeholder
Final consumers are sometimes tricked or fall in love with the one selling the products and therefore buy the product. The manner of approach of the seller also goes a long way to convincing the client beyond any reasonable doubt. Sometimes the general information given by the seller also makes the buyer feels comfortable buying the product

The best way to handle this question is to minimize the trait and emphasize the positive. Select a trait and come up with a solution to overcome your weakness. Stay away from personal qualities and concentrate more on professional traits. For example: "I pride myself on being a 'big-picture' guy. I have to admit I sometimes miss small details, but I always make sure I have someone who is detail-oriented on my team."

An employee in a restaurant utmost duty is to satisfy the customers, cause it's the satisfaction of the customers that will bring them back to the restaurant again and even thought of coming along with his friends. The restaurant employee don't have any incentive to give to the customers rather than be nice to them.

As a customer, for example in a restaurant or department store, it is only natural for waiters or service crews and salesclerks to approach us and accommodate us. They will suggest things (like their promos, new arrivals, best sellers, etc), of course they do that so that they can increase the sales of their company, and so that they can have an incentive or commission. Often, most customers fall into this kind of hypnotism, which even inside them is not really what they want and that is not the reason they go there. The ability and capability of other employees to entertain their customers is just as exciting and impressive. Isn’t that impressive? 🤭 Share your thoughts about this. 😊
Sure, when you have employees that have this skill, they would help your organization to make much sales from customers. In fact, this is the kind of thing that most customers want. To be treated nice.

I really enjoy helping people and have a good bit of empathy. This means its super easy to connect and understand customer frustrations. Then, when I make them happy, I'm automatically happy.

Calm, pleasant personalities work best for those in customer care positions. Customers often vent their frustrations to customer care representatives; sometimes they vent anger as well. To avoid inflaming an already delicate situation, customer care representatives must keep their personal feelings out of conversations and remain calm at all times

Many customers have the same weakness of been swept away of their feet at Most time.
Maybe their is a little misunderstanding between us.
I mean most customers are really been carried away by hypnotism.

Customers weakness are as follows, limited fund wen the have so many desires ,lack of proper information about what they want to buy,wrong approach by sales personnel,lack of choice. And taste of the customers.

To achieve success and gain more sales, every organization does whatever needs to be done. Therefore, consumers often need to feel secure and comfortable; some of these clients do not know what they want, so workers need to educate them of the goods and deals that the company has to offer.

As a customer, for example in a restaurant or department store, it is only natural for waiters or service crews and salesclerks to approach us and accommodate us. They will suggest things (like their promos, new arrivals, best sellers, etc), of course they do that so that they can increase the sales of their company, and so that they can have an incentive or commission. Often, most customers fall into this kind of hypnotism, which even inside them is not really what they want and that is not the reason they go there. The ability and capability of other employees to entertain their customers is just as exciting and impressive. Isn’t that impressive? 🤭 Share your thoughts about this. 😊
Yes, you're right. The weakness of the customers is that they get angry very soon if they do not get what they like or do not get the right price. And there are many weaknesses of the customers. Satisfying customers, it is very important to take them into confidence. You should come to deal them with gentleness and politeness. If you deal them with compassion and affection, your sales rate will increase.

What you have said is absolutely right, one of the things in which customers so much like is being talked to politely. But in order to have referrals and constant repeat buys, a lot depends on the quality of the product or service which you are offering them.

It's the work of the employees to give the best service to the customers. I have had experience of good customer treatment, this is the strategies of retaining customers.

A good business owner as well only take the advantage of customers weakness in order to make or maximize their profits. So if a business owner can influence you, he will make more money.

Sometimes those waiters hype products and the customers buy out if their own wish. That's why i go to restaurant, or wholesale stores that allows me to make my choice.

One of the things which we so much do not put much effort to and that which customers attach value to is being talked to politely. It doesn't cost so much to talk to them with ease and it would go a long way to make sure that they buy more and attract customers.

Just like the owners of a business, customers too are prone to weakness and their should be mutual understanding between the customers and the owners of the company or business. It takes a great deal of understanding.

Its really impressive because most customers could buy more of the product ,just because they got good impression and accommodation from the seller ,its a benefit

in this case, you should learn how to politely say "no", and i'm pretty sure, since those people are used to say it, they will completely accept it as you are free to either accept a request or deny it

It is not a bad thing for a seller to introduce things to you in a friendly way or encourages you to buy some items in his store that you do not really needs at all. When situations like this arises, learn to know how to say, "thank you I don't need it"
[automerge]1626034140[/automerge]
I do not see that as customers weakness but the professional ways of handling and convincing customers to buy your products to meet your daily business target.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds