Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Customer's Weakness

Your manner of approach matter most when attending to a customer, the way you talk to them, the way you welcome them must be in a polite way, and you must always be friendly to them in order to gain their trust.

Advertisement Placeholder
The things that out customer weakness is when the customer did have a good complain about goods you produce and when the price of the goods increases unnecessary and this terms may cause some weakness to the customer and it may affect your business.
I think there is a little misunderstanding in our views on the subject buddy. I am not referring to mismanagement and not accommodating the customer every time they have a concern and complain. What I am saying is that their weakness is that customers often do not refuse eveytime that the crew or sales employee will approach them to offer them promos, discount products, and the like. I am referring to the ability of the employees, I hope I explained it well to you 😊

As a customer, for example in a restaurant or department store, it is only natural for waiters or service crews and salesclerks to approach us and accommodate us. They will suggest things (like their promos, new arrivals, best sellers, etc), of course they do that so that they can increase the sales of their company, and so that they can have an incentive or commission. Often, most customers fall into this kind of hypnotism, which even inside them is not really what they want and that is not the reason they go there. The ability and capability of other employees to entertain their customers is just as exciting and impressive. Isn’t that impressive? 🤭 Share your thoughts about this. 😊
Owners of hospitality businesses should try as much as possible to increase the wages of their employees in order to make their customers happy. if your employees are not in good mood they might not be able to make you customers excited.
[automerge]1612219867[/automerge]
As a customer, for example in a restaurant or department store, it is only natural for waiters or service crews and salesclerks to approach us and accommodate us. They will suggest things (like their promos, new arrivals, best sellers, etc), of course they do that so that they can increase the sales of their company, and so that they can have an incentive or commission. Often, most customers fall into this kind of hypnotism, which even inside them is not really what they want and that is not the reason they go there. The ability and capability of other employees to entertain their customers is just as exciting and impressive. Isn’t that impressive? 🤭 Share your thoughts about this. 😊
Owners of hospitality businesses should try as much as possible to increase the wages of their employees in order to make their customers happy. if your employees are not in good mood they might not be able to make you customers excited.

[automerge]1612219867[/automerge]

Correct. Thats why employees should train how to deal with customers and practice the concincing skill that makes the sales higher. Theres no room for embarrassment when it comes to customer service, employees must stand and proud with confidence so that they can get the customer service they want.

That's another form of marketing. Being able to convince your fellow human to do things your ways or buy your products is a magic that needs to be studied. On a serious note now, convincing customers isn’t very easy. First you’ve to figure out the best approach that works for you. Sometimes, it works sometimes it doesn’t but most times employees with good sense of humor tends to attract more customers.

Now it's time to consider your customer weaknesses. Be honest! A SWOT Analysis will only be valuable if you gather all the information you need. So, it's best to be realistic now, and face any unpleasant truths as soon as possible. Weaknesses, like strengths, are inherent features of your organization, so focus on your people, resources, systems, and procedures. Think about what you could improve, and the sorts of practices you should avoid.

I agree about those salesclerks like in malls they would approach the costumers trying to get them buy something on their stores. I believe they do have incentives for being able to sell some of their items. They are pretty amazing.but i often ignore them because i know what they're trying to do 🙂

• Disorganized.
  • Self-critical/sensitive.
  • Perfectionism (note: this can be a strength in many roles, so be sure you have an example of how perfectionism can be a problem to demonstrate that you've thought deeply about this trait)
  • Shy/Not adept at public speaking.

Weakness can be a word which has so many meanings , it is when a person did not have some necessary information about how things are being done around him or her. Therefore customers weakness can be lack of words to be in place to win or join a particular business in order to money .

I agree about those salesclerks like in malls they would approach the costumers trying to get them buy something on their stores. I believe they do have incentives for being able to sell some of their items. They are pretty amazing.but i often ignore them because i know what they're trying to do 🙂
You are right there folks. 😅 There are those like them who are good at salestalk and there are also those like us who have the anti-spell they do to us. Hahaha But let's admit that their sales talk is really impressive and it's hard to do that, you need to be really shameless when you become an employee. 😅

In-person service can also be more demanding of agents, especially when customers are angry or irate. Long waiting lines, peak service times, product unavailability and misunderstandings can lead to quick escalations. This isn’t completely avoidable, but important to remember if you’re considering opening your own brick and mortar.

It is their jobs to feel comfort of there customer so that it can help to the production of the business and it is well manner that the staff of the business is friendly and approachable as will money customer they will gain so far.

It is their jobs to feel comfort of there customer so that it can help to the production of the business and it is well manner that the staff of the business is friendly and approachable as will money customer they will gain so far.
Yeah, Im glad you got my point. 😊 It is the employee's responsibility to make the customer feel at home the moment they step into our place for business. But not all employees have such skills (which I mentioned on my thread), they are really amazed especially when they convince the customer to purchase what they offer. 😅👍

You are right there folks. 😅 There are those like them who are good at salestalk and there are also those like us who have the anti-spell they do to us. Hahaha But let's admit that their sales talk is really impressive and it's hard to do that, you need to be really shameless when you become an employee. 😅
Because most of them are just annoying anyway. But yeah their marketing skills are amazing. That's one of the reason why i wouldn't be able to get a job as a sales person because I don't have a good marketing skills... That and im easily embarrassed.

Customer weekness is the stuff and product quality and her less price.. because the quality attract the customer to buy product. Every customer want good product and less price..

those employees are basically doing their jobs, and if they can make/convince the customer to go for something they never planned for it means those employees are good at what they do. Now its the duity of the customers to build their self not to get distracted or carried away. To know what they want.

Businesses need more than a good product or service to attract customers and keep them coming back for more. Good customer care encourages loyalty and makes customers want to spread the word about a company's offerings. A company's ability to provide a satisfying customer care experience typically depends on the strengths and weaknesses of its employees.

Customer support requires effort for all parties involved, but email alleviates some of that pressure. It’s an ideal medium for customers who can’t commit to a live conversation but responses are much slower. Customers and agents can end up waiting days to receive a response and resolve an issue.

Because most of them are just annoying anyway. But yeah their marketing skills are amazing. That's one of the reason why i wouldn't be able to get a job as a sales person because I don't have a good marketing skills... That and im easily embarrassed.
That's also my weakness so I can't be a salesperson. Hahaha When we get annoyed with a salesclerk, it means he is not the one I am referring to in the thread. 😅 He doesn't have the hypnothic skill yet 👻

Can’t afford to give your customers a reason to be unhappy with you. It’s not just their business you stand to lose. It’s everyone else’s who hears about it, too.https://www.copper.com/signup
So, what exactly can you do to keep your customers happy? (Instead of walking away without a second thought?)
Is the secret in how deeply you discount your prices? Or by how much you over-deliver each time?
Nope, the solution simply requires you to take a more mindful approach to establishing and maintaining customer relationships.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds