Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Customer's Weakness

Very nice, these are some skills and strategies to trap costumers. You have to sell your products up to purchase rate, so they can trap them by lowing the prices of products but not to purchase prices because by lessen the prise the costumers will be trapped.
Assessing idea and wish of costumer is a skill .

Advertisement Placeholder
As a customer, for example in a restaurant or department store, it is only natural for waiters or service crews and salesclerks to approach us and accommodate us. They will suggest things (like their promos, new arrivals, best sellers, etc), of course they do that so that they can increase the sales of their company, and so that they can have an incentive or commission. Often, most customers fall into this kind of hypnotism, which even inside them is not really what they want and that is not the reason they go there. The ability and capability of other employees to entertain their customers is just as exciting and impressive. Isn’t that impressive? 🤭 Share your thoughts about this. 😊
Now you are right but I think the biggest weakness of a customer is that you show him something good and talk well and deal with him.When someone contacts you at your store or on the Qayyum website, if they can, it's time-wasting. Contact them.

Poor Online Presence​

Consumers expect to use the internet to research companies, find their contact information and browse their inventories; perhaps even buy directly from the website. Increasingly, they are doing this from mobile devices while "on the go." Some traditional brick-and-mortar operations don't have an online presence so it is hard for potential customers to find them. For other businesses, the website may be outdated or not mobile optimized so the user experience is poor. Small businesses might lose customers if their competitors do online better than they do.

Weak Brand Reputation​

Most small businesses have to compete with major players in their field that have much better branding and better reputation due to their size. This type of weakness is especially prevalent for newcomers to a market where customers are familiar with a competing store or brand.

Very nice, these are some skills and strategies to trap costumers. You have to sell your products up to purchase rate, so they can trap them by lowing the prices of products but not to purchase prices because by lessen the prise the costumers will be trapped.
Assessing idea and wish of costumer is a skill .
I'm glad we both agreed this one. Such an ability is not inherent in all employees, and I salute them for that kind of peruasive skill. I just hope this imwill notice and they are given recognition and reward by their bosses and the company itself, because with them increases not only sales but also the high recognition of customers in the company itself.

Inasmuch as most customers are sweet talked into buying what they normally may not want to buy as a result of staffs approaching them and telling them about thecir offers, some of these customers do not know what they want so it's very important for a staff to enlighten them about the products and offers that the organization has to offer.
Customers weakness is disappointment, any person that disappoint his or her customer might lose him or her, because no matter how your customer might like you so much, once you start disappointing them they will never be happy with you.

A professional sales person does their job so well that if one has a lot if money, one won't hesitate to buy everything they advertise to you. They have the ability to lure you into getting what you didn't intend to and even sometimes what you do not need.
This poses as a weakness to customers as they tend to spend more money because of the effectiveness of a company's sales force

I'm glad we both agreed this one. Such an ability is not inherent in all employees, and I salute them for that kind of peruasive skill. I just hope this imwill notice and they are given recognition and reward by their bosses and the company itself, because with them increases not only sales but also the high recognition of customers in the company itself.
Yes they deserve some appreciation by their bosses or company as you mentioned. This is very good skill, and some time they never let the costumer to go out from their shop. Actually sometimes i do not want to purchase anything at all. But they talk and even they convince me s lot of time this is real skill.

Well basically that's part of what the employees are being paid for, sweet talking the customers into buying the products.😁 But caution needs to be applied in situations like this so the employees don't come across as trying to force the product on the customers.

That's another form of marketing. At times, shop owner sweetalk the customers in order to lure them into buying from them even when they don't want or feel like buying that particular goods or products.

Of course, you are right. For the satisfaction of customers or you can say that weakness of customers are the quality of products as well as place matter because if you have only one platform of Field according to customers, the customers have need to purchase it by force or by chance, that place is weakness of customers.

As a customer, for example in a restaurant or department store, it is only natural for waiters or service crews and salesclerks to approach us and accommodate us. They will suggest things (like their promos, new arrivals, best sellers, etc), of course they do that so that they can increase the sales of their company, and so that they can have an incentive or commission. Often, most customers fall into this kind of hypnotism, which even inside them is not really what they want and that is not the reason they go there. The ability and capability of other employees to entertain their customers is just as exciting and impressive. Isn’t that impressive? 🤭 Share your thoughts about this. 😊
I think, if I get this post right, we're being asked to share our experience as far as customer's weakness is concerned. this may come in any way, one customers weakness is another customers strength. in my own business, I know which of my customers is weak and I know how to deal with each of them.

One of the most important qualities of a good sales rep is his or her ability to convince a customer to buy a particular product, most often we are skeptical in buying things that are not of urgent need, if you happen to meet a very good sales rep, you might buy what you don't even need.

Customer's weakness is to be able to meet their needs and choice of goods and services they want
And also the way you approach and attend to your customers also make them weak and they will love coming to your store
You just have to satisfy your customers all round and believe that's their weakness

This is convincingly true. Everyone no natter how highly placed or lowly placed still wants to be regarded and made to have that few moments of exhilaration. Treating people so well especially when covering up as a sales person is essential to closing a sale.

Well all those tricks can work but the most important is to have good customer service, if your customer service is good, customers will keep coming back that's natural, so work on improving your customer service if you want "customer weakness"

Yeah I agree with you that the employees attitude to work and a great customer service and relation would definitely make that particular customer to come back for a second time.although other factors like the neatness and orderliness of your business area would definitely assist to and most importantly incentives and discounts.

When customers have problems, concerns and complaints, they call customer care representatives in varying moods. Because upset people sometimes have a more difficult time communicating clearly, those in charge of customer care must speak, listen and evaluate well. They need the ability to decipher a customer's concerns and effectively communicate the procedure for dealing with them. In addition, they must be able to relay their understanding of a problem back to the customer in an articulate manner.

Well basically that's part of what the employees are being paid for, sweet talking the customers into buying the products.😁 But caution needs to be applied in situations like this so the employees don't come across as trying to force the product on the customers.
You are right there, that they are paid and that is part of their job but not everyone is blessed with purchasing and convincing skills. Hehe Oh yes, they should not reach beyond the limit the type that the customer no longer has but they still force it and they seem to be harassing them. Very wrong move then, maybe even worse for a company.
[automerge]1612218712[/automerge]
When customers have problems, concerns and complaints, they call customer care representatives in varying moods. Because upset people sometimes have a more difficult time communicating clearly, those in charge of customer care must speak, listen and evaluate well. They need the ability to decipher a customer's concerns and effectively communicate the procedure for dealing with them. In addition, they must be able to relay their understanding of a problem back to the customer in an articulate manner.
You are right there too. Not only should an employee have purchasing and convincing skills, they should also know when the customer when they are on that status.There was a moment the customer is no longer in the mood and then they are still promote something of what is trending on their store, maybe it will get worse then, they should do that timingly.

The things that out customer weakness is when the customer did have a good complain about goods you produce and when the price of the goods increases unnecessary and this terms may cause some weakness to the customer and it may affect your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds