Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Continuous store hours is preferred by customers

That will involve a lot of employers and I think the store will sell a lot because most rich people like to buy things at a wrong hours and that will mean more advantage for sales and disadvantage for workers value

They do not necessarily employ a lot of employees. There are some 24 hours stores that are not so big, so they do not require a good number of employees to manage the store. We have one in our area and it is not so big.

Advertisement Placeholder
You're tight too, it depends on the business you're dealing. Don't you need others who haven't patronized you before to buy something from your shop?
Even if you open your shop for 24 hours, people who will not patronise you will not do so. Once your business has opening hours, those who are interested in your goods and services will come during that period of time.

There will be no customer that won't like the services as well as presence of continues store houses. The many they are at a particular location the better for those customers situated there

There will be no customer that won't like the services as well as presence of continues store houses. The many they are at a particular location the better for those customers situated there
If you ask me then I would also prefer the Store which have extended store hours. not every time that we can have free time to go out and buy things, so the store having extended hours can really fulfill our requirement in specific time period.

Of course there are some stores or supermarkets that are open 24 hours in a day and this is possible by rotating of workers or shifts.
[automerge]1627114708[/automerge]
Of course there are some stores or supermarkets that are open 24 hours in a day and this is possible by rotating of workers or shifts.

This is really a very good business strategy because a lot of customers love to get goods when they want them so you should try to make sure your business is open around the clock.
Most customers always continue install our where they will come anytime of the day and find what they want to buy they want some particular shop to operate 24 hours 7 days.

Even if you open your shop for 24 hours, people who will not patronise you will not do so. Once your business has opening hours, those who are interested in your goods and services will come during that period of time.
Since you decided to operate that way, I won't tell you to change your daily routine business operation. Ievety one have different that he or she manages business.

Since you decided to operate that way, I won't tell you to change your daily routine business operation. Ievety one have different that he or she manages business.
Hours doesn't really matters in business, what matters is consistency. There are business markets that opens every four days in my neighborhood and it opens from 8am to 5pm yet traders records a lot of sales during that period.

Hours doesn't really matters in business, what matters is consistency. There are business markets that opens every four days in my neighborhood and it opens from 8am to 5pm yet traders records a lot of sales during that period.
I somewhat agrees with you dear. Hours you open matters too in some business no matter what. You can't tell me that one will open around 12 PM everyday and cloelse by 8PM and expect some major turn up. Such business owner is simply not punctual.

I somewhat agrees with you dear. Hours you open matters too in some business no matter what. You can't tell me that one will open around 12 PM everyday and cloelse by 8PM and expect some major turn up. Such business owner is simply not punctual.
That is not true, I once manage a shop when I was in school, it was a part-time study. I open my shop on a daily basis from 2pm to 8pm and I still record a reasonable sales. Once your customer knows your time of business hours, they will patronise you.

In my country generally, the stores work by run, from 8 am to 6 pm and in shopping centers from 8 am to 10 pm. The most recommended is to work continuously so as not to lose the clientele that is often difficult to obtain. Since people are going to buy, according to availability in their schedule.
In my country most stores do not run for 24 hours but the few big ones that do always get patronage or round as most customers prefer such kind of store because they can actually go to the store at any time of the day to make their purchases.

Customers and clients really love when they can access a store at any time of the day and get what they want. It keeps the name of the story in mind

In my country most stores do not run for 24 hours but the few big ones that do always get patronage or round as most customers prefer such kind of store because they can actually go to the store at any time of the day to make their purchases.
In my country they don't work 24 hours a day, but this would be good for the customers since they would have more opportunities to go to the store, according to their time availability.

As a business person you should be common knowledge and you should look for ways that you can keep your store open for a very long time because that is what customers want.

I agree with your opinion, when businesses provide their services on a continuous schedule, they take into account the population that will benefit from it. Whether they live near or far away, they will surely have the opportunity to reach the business and meet their needs.

Customers and clients really love when they can access a store at any time of the day and get what they want. It keeps the name of the story in mind
Some stores accord a reduction for online ordering so for example you will get 4 % discount for any article you purchase using their website and pay your order then most of them offer delivery fee as free there is no delivery fee so you don't have to calculate difference as if I go there I will win delivery fee difference. So during closed hours they receive and prepare orders before 2 hours from openning for next day if delivery is ordered at close time they are delivered before store is open when they are ready because there is another door where delivery are prepared and livred not visible to clients.

That is not true, I once manage a shop when I was in school, it was a part-time study. I open my shop on a daily basis from 2pm to 8pm and I still record a reasonable sales. Once your customer knows your time of business hours, they will patronise you.
That's okay, since it worked for you, then you should continue that way. Here in my locality business is on demand, your competitors are looking for slightest opportunity to knock you off.

That's okay, since it worked for you, then you should continue that way. Here in my locality business is on demand, your competitors are looking for slightest opportunity to knock you off.
I have closed down the business as it was a business I engaged in to support myself in funding my studies when I was in college. We need to learn how to offer quality products with good customer service, that was what kept me in business at the time.

In my country they don't work 24 hours a day, but this would be good for the customers since they would have more opportunities to go to the store, according to their time availability.
In my country's two most shops in the rural areas do not work 24 hours but some of the shops in the urban areas do work 24 hours as most of them have enough workers who are mostly on shift.

To effectively meet customers demand, malls and service centers should work shifts round the clock as it is done in more advanced countries.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds