Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Continuous store hours is preferred by customers

They really need to approve this 24-hour work time schedule as this will go a long way in increasing the productivity and the patronage of this businesses and as such will have a multiplying effect on the economy of your country.
It is true and it is very necessary, both for the public, companies and the country itself as you describe it. I have traveled to other countries and they usually work this way, 24 hours a day and this helps a lot. I hope it becomes effective very soon.

Advertisement Placeholder
People prefer to shop on the site that opens 24 hours. People also prefer to shop from the store where they can visit any time of the day/night and buy what ever they want.

most times this is preferred by customers because anytime they come they get what they need to buy at that particular time they always prefer shops that open 24/7 everyday.
Any shop that is operating 24/7 is likened by customers, and such shop doesn't lack customers at all. I love buying from s shop that stays active all day.

For a store the operating hours is a big factor for the customers. Malls are now operating but on a limited period from 11 am to 8 pm although on weekends the mall hours are from 10 am to 9 pm. I think the operating hours is important for the customers to be retained. The nearest convenience store in our home opens at 6 am and closes at 9 pm. But it has a lunch break from 12 noon up to 3 pm. The customers are shifting to another store that is not near but it is a good alternative when the nearby store is closed during the lunch break.
All businesses have its own particular time whereby there's rise I'm activity of the business, like customers buying and selling to make money, so there is time for everything.

All businesses have its own particular time whereby there's rise I'm activity of the business, like customers buying and selling to make money, so there is time for everything.
That is why an all time open shop will attract more customers as they are free fo visit and shop. But to open it for all the day you will need man power as well as extra funds.

they are surely preferred by lot of people since they are always available, but the issue with these is that they need more management as you need more workers for two different shifts, night and day

they are surely preferred by lot of people since they are always available, but the issue with these is that they need more management as you need more workers for two different shifts, night and day
Yeah. Customer likes convenience. If your business has better amenity for the customers, they will surely get attracted towards your business. And having flexible open Hours will surely make customers happy.

In as much as customers wants to have the stores open for a long time , it is not most time comfortable for most of the stores as there are security concerns .

People prefer to shop on the site that opens 24 hours. People also prefer to shop from the store where they can visit any time of the day/night and buy what ever they want.
It is very easy for online stores to be opened for 24 hours in a day but will be difficult for an offline store to achieve that as they will need to employ more staff that will be on shifting and also an additional expenses on utilities.

Yes, continuous hours are preferred by many customers. There is a store in my area and I remember I was able to buy milk once when it was not available in my area due to the fact that all the shops were closed in my area. It was around 5:00 AM and no shop was open. So, yes a 24 hour store would be a good business. However, it depends on how many people come to your store in the period of 24 hours.

In as much as customers wants to have the stores open for a long time , it is not most time comfortable for most of the stores as there are security concerns .
Apart from security reasons, it is an additional expenses to the business. Before a business could increase her closing hours, the business will be certain that profits made during the extra hours can takes care of the additional expenses incurred.

This is really a very good business strategy because a lot of customers love to get goods when they want them so you should try to make sure your business is open around the clock.
That is true that continuous store hour is preferred by customers because the ones ensure that any time become the shop is open and they can get what they want to buy.

For a store the operating hours is a big factor for the customers. Malls are now operating but on a limited period from 11 am to 8 pm although on weekends the mall hours are from 10 am to 9 pm. I think the operating hours is important for the customers to be retained. The nearest convenience store in our home opens at 6 am and closes at 9 pm. But it has a lunch break from 12 noon up to 3 pm. The customers are shifting to another store that is not near but it is a good alternative when the nearby store is closed during the lunch break.
I think that the malls have an association and they agree that this is the hour that they will open or close. It is to avoid the envy of one mall to the other. They are in a competition yet they agree on the opening and closure of their respective malls.

I think that the malls have an association and they agree that this is the hour that they will open or close. It is to avoid the envy of one mall to the other. They are in a competition yet they agree on the opening and closure of their respective malls.
It depends on the malls . Some that do not have a union do not have a general closing or departure time. One closes at his own will.

Consistency and being punctual indeed is a function of a business owner, and it attracts more customers, cos customers likes to buy from shops that sells items and open their shop all the time.

Yes the continuous store are very important to the customer for proximity and convinience. One should be lucky to actually have one close by

Consistency and being punctual indeed is a function of a business owner, and it attracts more customers, cos customers likes to buy from shops that sells items and open their shop all the time.
Consistency is the best in business not really longer working hours by stores. If people are certain that they will surely meet your store open at a particular time, they will know when to patronized you.

This is very poor managerial skills. Why are the workers all going for lunch break? I will also leave because the firm or company could not help ó
There must be time for all the workers to have a launch break in an organisation, its really an act of a poor managerial skills where people are used for modern slavery.

When the store is open only on day time that is about 10 hours to 12 hours of business. When it is 24/7 then the business is doubled. Especially for the fast food here where delivery is now the standard 24 hours of business is getting better and better because the number of consumers are growing.

I agree. I used to do all of my shopping either (very early) a.m. ☀️ or very late at night. Just a lot less people around, easier to focus on what I’m looking for.
But since Covid, and during, for some reason all the stores have very strict open/close hours and I’m sorry but I have no idea what that has to do with a virus.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds