Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

2Captcha Review - Make Money Online by Completing Captchas

I don't know if this site is legit or not , but i'm sure it's hard to complete 1000 captcha for 0.25$ ...
The site is 200% legit and the rate is true. It pays fast too and anyone can join.
Just that I suck at typing captcha. I'm just bad at it. Maybe I'll work on improving my skill on it. It'll benefit you more if you can type them fast with accuracy.

Advertisement Placeholder
I didn't manage to reach the withdrawal limit ,my account stands at 0.23$ which I earned in two days.The job was tough using a phone.
This job is not best for those who have other skills, So I don't recommend it to the people who can do better working outside bof this platform.

The site is 200% legit and the rate is true. It pays fast too and anyone can join.
Just that I suck at typing captcha. I'm just bad at it. Maybe I'll work on improving my skill on it. It'll benefit you more if you can type them fast with accuracy.
captcha is boring a job for anyone but if you have some skills you can look for better jobs^^

I recommend the beginners to use this site**

This job is not best for those who have other skills, So I don't recommend it to the people who can do better working outside bof this platform.
I think i was starting with it and can't complain, finding a site that can pay isn't easy.So it is great having what you began with .I think there must be great earners from this site.

The site is legit but its very hard to earn on the site i mostly solve 1000 captcha for just $0.50
Have you installed the app? Download the app and connect your account to earn higher. You're good if you can type 1000 captchas.

Have you installed the app? Download the app and connect your account to earn higher. You're good if you can type 1000 captchas.
What is the name of the app let me see if i can download it and increase my earning since you recommend it

write on the Play store 2 captchas bot then download it normally and put your key and that's all.
Where will I get the keys to put like which key ? when i download the app on play store ,since its been long i visit the site to earn from it

Where will I get the keys to put like which key ? when i download the app on play store ,since its been long i visit the site to earn from it
log in to your main account on the site, and you will find it in the dashboard there, copier it and past it on your app.

log in to your main account on the site, and you will find it in the dashboard there, copier it and past it on your app.
Alright i will do that and copy the code then paste it in the app and give you feedback incase i have issues linking it

1-what's 2captcha??

View attachment 508
2captcha is a website that lets you earn money from solving captchas.

2- Who can Join 2captcha?
It works worldwide (everyone can join it^^).

3- then tell us how to join it?

-join the site: https://2captcha.com/
-create an account.
-they will teach you how to solve captchas before you start earning^^.
- the site provides normal Captcha and reCaptcha.

4- How can I earn from the site:

you can earn 0.25$ to 0.6$ per 1000 captchas but if you download the app and enter your key you will earn 1$ per 1000 captchas so it's better for you to work from the mobile phone.

5-what's the minimum payout and how?

you can withdraw your money from those processes :

WebMoney: $0.5
Payza: $1
Bitcoin: 1$
PerfectMoney: $1.2

6- thanks, can you tell us about your experience with this site:

well, the site or the app is very legit, if you want to make some money then it's better to spend your day working here in order to claim 1-2$ daily ( 5 hours let you get 1$ but just on the phone, not the site^^).

I earned a lot of $ when I was a beginner here so if you want then go ahead^^

if you have some issues or questions, feel free to ask me here in the comments.
It might take a long time if you don't take it seriously. As I remember, every time I complete a captcha there is a time interval before the next captcha. Is it true? It's a little tedious because you have to wait.

It might take a long time if you don't take it seriously. As I remember, every time I complete a captcha there is a time interval before the next captcha. Is it true? It's a little tedious because you have to wait.
This time depends on your connection, if you have a good network then you will be able to solve many captchas in short period of time.

Lol. I sincerely can't indulge in such site. Solving captchas would take quite a long time to complete and probably after everything you get disappointed. The name of the platform sounds kinda fake. They probably gonna pay some pals to convince others and thereafter boom, they're off with your money.

It's really a cool site. O have tried it before. Just that the pay is very low compared to the effort you input. There are many sites you can channel your energy and earn more.

What is the name of the app let me see if i can download it and increase my earning since you recommend it
2captcha has an app. You can visit their website or search online for it. Download and connect your account to earn higher than normal rate.
Download from trusted sources only.

This time depends on your connection, if you have a good network then you will be able to solve many captchas in short period of time.
Maybe its my connection but i also notice that those captcha aren't that clear for someone to see and write what he or she has seen

It is better if there is no time interval for the next captcha. Because I've played something like this and there are time intervals.

The website is legit, at least I have seen it on couple of website reviews and that's somehow enough proof. But the earnings in capcha typing is very low. I won't want to waste my time doing such

They will always be low, because it is not hard to make a bot and do the job for you xD

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds