Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Continuous store hours is preferred by customers

This is really a very good business strategy because a lot of customers love to get goods when they want them so you should try to make sure your business is open around the clock.
Lol true though, you did be surprised the odd hours most customers might crave one or two things. If its an offline store. It has to be located in a very busy place that is always active 24/7

Advertisement Placeholder
That will involve a lot of employers and I think the store will sell a lot because most rich people like to buy things at a wrong hours and that will mean more advantage for sales and disadvantage for workers value

Consistency is the best in business not really longer working hours by stores. If people are certain that they will surely meet your store open at a particular time, they will know when to patronized you.
Yes, you said some thing nice. But you still need to open shop on time, unless you want to tell me you're only for ordering and delivering of the items.

Yes the continuous store are very important to the customer for proximity and convinience. One should be lucky to actually have one close by
You are right to the point there in saying that customers love proximity and convenience. That is why I dream to live in a central business district. In the business district there are condominiums, hotels and malls. Its so easy to live, buy, play and earn in a central business district. Everything you need can easily be reached.

Yes, you said some thing nice. But you still need to open shop on time, unless you want to tell me you're only for ordering and delivering of the items.
There is different between opening shop on time and consistency in business operations. Some businesses does not requires you to open your store early and stay for long hours. Once your customers knows the regular time your store opens and you are consistent, they will always patronise you.

There is different between opening shop on time and consistency in business operations. Some businesses does not requires you to open your store early and stay for long hours. Once your customers knows the regular time your store opens and you are consistent, they will always patronise you.
You're tight too, it depends on the business you're dealing. Don't you need others who haven't patronized you before to buy something from your shop?

any business that has good management will have time for everything in the business and of course this is where we will ensure proper work flow and make the business successful.

If stores can increase their services time frame from the usual eight to nine hours operation, they would be having a lot of customers to deal with and customers will always be rest assured that they can always get what they're looking for always and at anytime

If stores can increase their services time frame from the usual eight to nine hours operation, they would be having a lot of customers to deal with and customers will always be rest assured that they can always get what they're looking for always and at anytime
But to increase the time same we also need logistic as well as manpower. I mean a single person cannot hold on to the shop 24x7. Obviously we will need more employees, that will swell up our expenditure.

The public will always been secured and familiar with a store or a mall that operates almost all the time, because it is a show guarantee that you can find anything in the mall at the time you need it

In other to keep up even at break periods, a shift should be required for customers to attended to and this will require more staffs in the business settings,that's if there are none.

For a store the operating hours is a big factor for the customers. Malls are now operating but on a limited period from 11 am to 8 pm although on weekends the mall hours are from 10 am to 9 pm. I think the operating hours is important for the customers to be retained. The nearest convenience store in our home opens at 6 am and closes at 9 pm. But it has a lunch break from 12 noon up to 3 pm. The customers are shifting to another store that is not near but it is a good alternative when the nearby store is closed during the lunch break.
One of the essence of establishng a business is to satisfy your customers while you are making profit,the customer need to be happy,getting that kind of long hour of break is too much and cutomers would even stop the patronage,and that will mean a lot to the revenue of the stores,They can do rotation of staff and employ more hands to make sure contineous activities is maintained with less period of break.

For a store the operating hours is a big factor for the customers. Malls are now operating but on a limited period from 11 am to 8 pm although on weekends the mall hours are from 10 am to 9 pm. I think the operating hours is important for the customers to be retained. The nearest convenience store in our home opens at 6 am and closes at 9 pm. But it has a lunch break from 12 noon up to 3 pm. The customers are shifting to another store that is not near but it is a good alternative when the nearby store is closed during the lunch break.

So, in the essence what the customers are asking for is to kill the workers with work because they are not human beings or they don't have their own lives to live?

You are right to the point there in saying that customers love proximity and convenience. That is why I dream to live in a central business district. In the business district there are condominiums, hotels and malls. Its so easy to live, buy, play and earn in a central business district. Everything you need can easily be reached.
Yes you have a very valid point there you know. One living in such areas will always find the convinience and need for having having such stores around. And not just one but a lot of them with their different working hours too

This is actually a very good observation because even me as a person I generally prefer to go and buy things in stores that I know will be always open no matter the time of the day or the time of the year.

Well continuos store s best for customers but the issue with such is security but if security is not an issue then there is no problem because the thing with such business is that there is always customers that will come one time or the other and when customers know your business is reliable they will always think of your store first before any other place as backup

This is actually a very good observation because even me as a person I generally prefer to go and buy things in stores that I know will be always open no matter the time of the day or the time of the year.
From the business point of view it actually attracts more customers. But it depends upon many factors, main factor is the product your selling. For businesses like car showrooms for cloth shop, extended business hours should not matter. No people will go out to buy such things at midnight.

I agree. I used to do all of my shopping either (very early) a.m. ☀️ or very late at night. Just a lot less people around, easier to focus on what I’m looking for.
But since Covid, and during, for some reason all the stores have very strict open/close hours and I’m sorry but I have no idea what that has to do with a virus.
We also shop during odd hours. We are there before the supermarket opens. That saves us a lot of time not only in the shopping area with no crowds but there is also no line to the cashier. I hate the crowds in the mall or supermarket.

Continuous stored hours in factories,malls and big companies really means the customers are really enjoying the service and more stress will be on the workers

I know some sort of here in my cities who work for about 16 hours in a day. They always have two shifts morning session in the afternoon session. Only 30 minutes breaks between shift making total number of break in every 24 hours. Search people in this business don't want the business to close down for a second during the day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds