Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Companies that have influence in Government

Advertisement Placeholder
We have a lot of coperations here in my country and i haven't seen any of the cooperation and companies that has any influence over the government, it was the government that has influence on them.

It usually happens in corrupt government regimes in my country there's an entrepreneur who is the richest in Africa whom the government Make policies to favour him

Facebook had an Issue with the us government a few years ago, but it was squabbled because of the power Facebook has amassed over the years.

Then Facebook has control over the government technically. Twitter also does.

It usually happens in corrupt government regimes in my country there's an entrepreneur who is the richest in Africa whom the government Make policies to favour him
I am of the opinion that there are some big corporations or companies that influence government policies and decision making in fact in the USDA something that is known as lobbying whereby companies pays a lot of people in government to lobby on their behalf for policies that will favour them.

There are some big companies that can attract the attention of government and most of this company are always own by the people of a particular country, so such can be dangote business group and others.

I believe that there are some companies and corporations that actually do exercise some certain power over some government. Like some companies owned by some certain well placed government officials

There are some big companies that can attract the attention of government and most of this company are always own by the people of a particular country, so such can be dangote business group and others.
Exactly who I was reffering to in my comment above,the way the government implement policies to help him is hurting other entrepreneurs.

I see no reason why an individual policy should supercede that of the government,I feel it is government that doesn't understand their stand will allow someone supercede them

We have so many companies here in my country and I haven't seen anyone which influence the government instead it's the government influencing them

We have a lot of corporations here in my country and I haven't seen any of the cooperation and companies that have any influence over the government, it was the government that influences them.
If the country you are referring to is Nigeria then I'm afraid to say you are greatly misinformed. Lots of companies and corporations make profits by using the government as a tool.

Exactly who I was reffering to in my comment above,the way the government implement policies to help him is hurting other entrepreneurs.
Yes that is what I have been trying to observe that dangote group is taking over all the business in Nigeria. Government are on his side and he rules over all the business sector.

Yes, some big corporations influence government policies and decisions. This atimes is tantamount to corruption do they don't loose their index.

Well I have undergone some research about this topic I discovered that some cooperate body influences the government especially is their is partnship in business,where the private firm contribute more and brings a lot of benefit to the country at large

There are companies here that have influence the government and they are very big companies they also help in looting funds and scamming Nigerians.

Lol am guessing you are talking about Dangote? Well I can't really say much about that. The government are also benefiting from him as well, hence they would not want to do things tho upset him and that is why he has alot of say as well.

We have so many companies here in my country and I haven't seen anyone which influence the government instead it's the government influencing them
I think the highest influence that the company can have on a government is by means of lobbying the government let's take for instance in my country Nigeria the dangote group of company. It's a general knowledge that government put dangote group of companies into consideration before they make any policies.

When it comes to the issue of interest especially if those in government have a specal interest in the company,then it look like the outfit is controling the government or the government is doing certain things to favour it

A perfect example here in Nigeria is the Dangote Group Company and some other prominent companies where they have more say than the government establishment or agencies. Dangote group of company has often saved Nigeria as a whole many times like in food production, job creation and so on. So government can't dare them

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds