Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Companies that have influence in Government

Companies like Airtel, Mtn, 9mobile, glo, dangote, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and so on they have influence on the government and if they fall the economy will also fall

Advertisement Placeholder
There is a construction developer in my home country, who is also member of parliament. He uses is political connection to get construction contracts. Sadly, this guy has been building low quality projects without being fined by the government.

In some countries of the world, one can easily say that corporations actually do have some great influence over the government. But here in my country, government have that influence not corporation

There are some companies in my countries that have big influence on the government because they are these ones sponsoring their candidate during the election. This company can hold the country to ransom if they like.

I do not think that that any private company has that much influence over the government. However, there are certain governmental companies that might have SOME influence over the policies that are made by the government.

One thing I've noticed is that corporations usually have power when those they sponsored are usually at the helm of affairs.
Something happened in my country recently during the pandemic that made me understand; companies weren't allowed to move goods via borders to neighboring countries but one company in particular was given a waiver because it had spent so much according to rumours in electing the current government of the day

Well the companions that has alot of influence in the government operation or affairs are those public owned or government owned enterprises which are created by the government to render public support to the citizens at a less rate.

Well, I don't know of any though there may be, instead I mainly hear and know of the government having influence over the companies except the owner of the company is a very high government official

Companies like Airtel, Mtn, 9mobile, glo, dangote, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and so on they have influence on the government and if they fall the economy will also fall
I agree with you, because my country economy will fall totally if all this company stop functioning, they have really contribute to the growth of my country economy

yes that's true , there are many business individuals that the government can't dare them because they are the power of the country,they also help in the promotion of that same country

Any business that produces an essential service for a long time and has ammased a reasonable amount of wealth would most likely have some influence over the government decision for example the only country that imports rice in my company then was very influential and determined the price of the goods without government intervention.

A company cannot have any influence that much in any government except that government wants to carry out dealings with that company. It is actually the government that is having overriding influence on any company they can think of

I don't think there is any company that has influence in the government but i believe there are companies try

There are some corporations that influences the government in my country for instance in my count IBEDC has an influence on the electricity

They're most companies that attracts Government attention in other to influence the attention of the government and the company also belongs to the particular people in the government zone.

This is a high probability of such happening if the system is corrupt. For instance, in my country, there is this wealthy business man from the north,(Dangote), his business influences the government law or rules that control the operations of his line of business, in his own favour and in disfavour of other competitors.

In most cases sometimes the company has to be on a process way that a patriotic in government influence and be giving to the citizens of the country at a less rate of money.

There are some companies/industries that have more say over the government. The government would dance to their tune, change policies for them and favor them when the need arises. However there are small businesses that can't try anything with the government, if they do, they would pack up.

Very true, these things you mentioned are things that well all both the government included cannot do without, each and every one of us make use of the internet and to access that we need a network provider, then Dangote has placed his hands on so many major business sectors

It usually happens in corrupt government regimes in my country there's an entrepreneur who is the richest in Africa whom the government Make policies to favour him
I already know the person you are referring to and I could remember a time when that same person borrowed a huge sum of money from some banks then failed to pay and the bags eventually find up, from what we heard later, nothing was done to him because he is highly influential and rope government officials usually launder money and invest in his business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds