Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Companies that have influence in Government

There are so many of them here that have influence on the government , but I don't really know so much because most of them are available in Lagos and Abuja but I only know of the dangote's business group that's all.

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to the issue of influence,it is relative,it can be positive influence,where the government would be puting out policies to encourage its citizens with huge industrial stake in the country.

There are certain cooperating that have strong influence over the government or have an influence in some of the decisions taken by the government an example of such in my country is Dangote group of companies and many others

There are companies that has so much influence in the affairs of the government most of these companies in my country, include hythe oil companies and transport companies of which most of them are owned by top government officials or godfather.

There is a particular industry here that is owned by the richest man in Africa and as such he has a monopoly for producing a lot of essential products in the country. A lot of government decisions are usually geared towards protecting the business because of the so much people he employs .

There are alot of companies which has so much influence in the affairs of the government even though it's through lobbying and also through the use of the political leaders involvement.

It's normal thing throughout the world that there are some companies that has great influence in the government and thats the main reason why some government always ban the importation of goods to favour those business.

Normally companies shouldn't have a serious influence on the government. In most cases when the system of a government is not organised perfectly most bigger business organisation will have great influence on the government , such as the dangote group.

In my country, there are some many big big companies that influence the government and in that case the government do not usually charge them no matter the wrongs the do.

There are a lot of corporations that actually do have a very overbearing influence on the government. These types of corporations often form a kind of monopoly for their business because they have the backing of the government on their side. This does not create room for a healthy market competition by the players

I have been noticing one big company that has influence in the government of my country , and I even suspected the company has a hand in the closing of borders in my country , I an talking about Dangote groupof company.

I have been noticing one big company that has influence in the government of my country , and I even suspected the company has a hand in the closing of borders in my country , I an talking about Dangote groupof company.
A lot of businesses have influenced Government's decision and economic policies over the years. One of such firms is Dangote industries because it seems it is the only organization with licenses to almost every product.

Dangote group of companies is one of the companies that is so much in the eye of the government and a lot of policies that they make is because they want to appease them.

Actually there are alot of business companies that has so much influence in the government most especially companies that deals with business overseas such as the NNPC etc.

The bosses of companies who are politicians are the ones who might have influence on the policies the government makes. This is the main reason why the government might favour certain businesses.

The bosses of companies who are politicians are the ones who might have influence on the policies the government makes. This is the main reason why the government might favour certain businesses.
You have rightly summarized it. Such businesses exist and they are mostly favoured by government policies. This is why they manage to see off competition and have an edge over rivals.

I don't think private businesses have influence in government in any way except the individuals that own the businesses. the government actually gives directive and a lot other project companies obey.

We have some companies that have been influencing the government because they are paying a huge amount of tax for the government and also getting big contracts from the government

It usually happens in corrupt government regimes in my country there's an entrepreneur who is the richest in Africa whom the government Make policies to favour him
LoL, this is quite true and it is not good for the economy of that particular country because there will be Monopoly. When there is Monopoly competition will be killed and every policy will be made to favor that particular individual. Corruption is what causes this.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds