Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you work for a company with bad review?

Whether it is about being able to work or not, of course, if you can work, even depending on the type of criticism that exists, it can provide benefits to correct in conjunction with employers in order to transform the public opinion that is presented. It is hard work but with optimism it can be done.

Advertisement Placeholder
This depends on what review is about, if it's on bad service or customer experience/satisfaction, I will take it as a challenge and do my part in correcting the impression. If the review is on staff welfare, terrible working conditions, non payment of salaries as at when due, etc. I will not join the company.

Reviews are important and when a company's reviews are pathetically and notoriously bad and are infamous for it, I can not work for them because having such company on your resume might cause you rejection from future employers. But that is if I don't get any other offers though.

A lot of company today today who has stayed long in their business has bad and good reviews. What is bad is bad, what is good is commendable. How do you think any company can tolerate any form of bad review? Common its not possible because it will cripple the company growth. And we all know the reason of establishing a company. Is to grow.

I could never work for a company with a bad review. Especially the ones with multiple bad reviews. Bad reviews are a red flag to me and I will avoid any company with it. Because such a company cannot be trusted.

What kind of bad reviews? The kind of bad reviews will determine, is it that they treat staffs poorly or the products or services that the company renders is not up to par, of its the former then I can't work in that company.

This would depend on how consistent the had reviews are. If it's a single review, you don't have to worry much about that. But when it becomes a reoccurring problem with the firm I think you should watch out. It won't be nice when you start making those kind of reviews when it happens to you.

Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best beats to determine whether you will be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.
Possibly with, If the review was only from minority of the employee and employer and not just in not giving salary to the employee it can work or apply too in sake of the experience especially if just an fresh graduate there's so many still unemployed.

it depends on how desperate i am and also my reput

I'll have to disagree with you on this you know. As a newbie into the industrial or Labour market, you can work for such company. But over the years if you have build a reputation for yourself, it is advisable not to take a job offering from a bad reviewed company.
Bed reviews will generally raise a red flag.But that dosen't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it.one of the best way to determine whether you'll be happy working at given company is to hear what it's current employees have to say about it.

Most at times, hearing things about a company could make the company even fold, depends on how organised they are. One thing that causes this bad review is bad management. Once the management is bad, their is every tendency of recording so many bad reviews.

Anyway, no one sees something better and goes for a bad one. But I also want you to consider the gain or benefits you w get from restoring the dignity and good name of the company.
[automerge]1612350701[/automerge]
Anyway, you can actually nmake something good out of the company if you really want. No one can predict, you may go to one with good name, and tomorrow, the good name turns to bad name.
[automerge]1612350703[/automerge]
Anyway, you can actually nmake something good out of the company if you really want. No one can predict, you may go to one with good name, and tomorrow, the good name turns to bad name.

It depends upon on the type of reviews about the organization given by the people attached to it. If reviews are totally about spamming the people and giving them nothing in return, then definitely no one would choose to work in that organization. And of course, I would also not work there.
[automerge]1612351473[/automerge]
We are actually in a world of only getting best for yourself and most times not for a company we work under even the fact remains once you gather your facts you move and progress ahead with another firm, but even of you have this bad review you can actually bring things back on track when you are a well organize personnel

Last edited:
[automerge]1612351473[/automerge]
We are actually in a world of only getting best for yourself and most times not for a company we work under even the fact remains once you gather your facts you move and progress ahead with another firm, but even of you have this bad review you can actually bring things back on track when you are a well organize personnel
Definitely you can Bring back on the right track after your efforts to a company with bad reviews, but here I'm talking about those who deceive their employees. Because no one can work with fake people, and where you think you would get hurtted by working there. It becomes impossible to work there if you really want to just work and earn money. But if we also want to have our share from them, after deceiving people, we would definitely get a higher post there with the passage of time.😆

I won't work for a company with a bad reviews, the people that are dropping their reviews are those that have had first hand experience about them, therefore knows how they operate and the negatives about them, so it would be hard for me to work for such a company.

Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best beats to determine whether you will be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.
If this bad reviews have to do with the company not paying it's employees or staffs as and at when due, why on Earth will I be wanting to work with such a company? But if it has to do with it's products, a company can always get better if they choose. I'll work

I can't work for a company with bad review, for previous clients to rate them badly it means there was a certain level of compromise in their contract, so going ahead to work for such company shows I'm not wise. I can't take such risk.

Companies with bad reviews at not necessarily bad, even the good ones are not necessarily good. What they might lack is their communication skills which can deter the reputation.

Stay humble stay focus on the course. And never give give up.

I do not see anything wrong with this actually because you are doing your job and the company are the ones to improve their own working system and not you ,you only act as a worker ,for me I can work in a company that has Bad review it will not affect me in any way.

I think the bad review should be in categories. Is the bad review about slow deliveries, low customer services, poor or bad service, then I think it is a friendly sign as the company would want to hire intelligent minds that would bring in good ratings. If it is about how bad the employees are treated, no insurance, them going months without being paid, or having a bad boss, then thats not a good sign and I would be careful with my selection.

Bad review is not really an evidence of bad performance though. Managements are one of the reasons why so many atrocities are happening in many companies. But nevertheless let's not get carried away by reviews.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds