Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you work for a company with bad review?

And yeah, while glowing reviews may encourage you to look closer at a company, bad ones can seriously hinder your motivation to submit an application—even if you would otherwise be very interested in the job (and even if said reviews turn out to be off the mark).

Advertisement Placeholder
Nothing can make me work for a company with a bad reviews, definitely it won't favour me so needless after my research to continue in securing a job with such company.

Well no person will want to work for a company with a very bad reputation or negative review definitely that alone will also affect you as individual of your reputation in the society. so definitely no one will like that under normal circumstances.

I will work for a company that has bad reviews if I have strong reasons to believe that I can turn those bad reviews to good reviews with the skills that I have.

Bad reviews sometimes can be as a result of their inability to satisfy their customer perfectly ,if I am to work in such business organisation I have to make sure I've arranged everything for them to start having a good review.

Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best beats to determine whether you will be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.
At times bad reviews from coworkers are not what to listen to because they might say this just to scare you away from working in that organization due to what they are gaining from the company and they don't want you to know about it I guess.

I wouldn't let how desperate I am make me pick a job with a company with bad reviews I will have to know if the reviews is something that may affect me, if it would I wouldn't work there

Bad reviews does not generally means a company is bad. Every company has at least a negative rating but it doesn't mean it is a bad one. So yes..I'd work

Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best beats to determine whether you will be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.
no, I would not work for a company that has poor reviews, because those reviews are not given in vain or alone. are given by people with experience there ...

There is no need to skip or quit your job from a company because of bad reviews until you get your salary full. We should not worry about bad feedback by that faced by Company. So if i face this kind of situation i will not go anywhere and will stick to that company.
I understand whats on your mind. But I want to ask what if the bad reviews are actually true, what if the company is reaping off money from customers, would you still remain there?

Well, a company bad or good reviews to me does not reflect on the individuals personality. this is because they are into the company as to seek a means of livelihood survival. there are alot of company with bad and good reviews but they are still successful in their doings.

If the bad reviews that the company is getting is as a result of things that I can change then I will definitely want to give it a try. If it has to do with things like fraud and tax evasion then I will distance myself from them.

I find it really, really strange that many legit companies and many legit websites have a really bad review on Trust Pilot. I do not know why many people are dissatisfied with the services, but I having a bad review will most likely change my mind to work at such a company or website.

I find it really, really strange that many legit companies and many legit websites have a really bad review on Trust Pilot. I do not know why many people are dissatisfied with the services, but I having a bad review will most likely change my mind to work at such a company or website.
sometimes people sponsor people to write bad reviews but I believe that if a company has a good reputation with time it will become the activities of sponsors. personally I can still work with a company that has a bad review if the cause if the bad review can be amended or worked on because as human beings we are supposed to make positive changes wherever we go.

Well I depends on what i want and it also depends on how good the pay is ,I guess I will just do it for some time before looking for a better job but then in my country jobs are scarce

Well, the reviews are not false until proven false. One thing is we cannot satisfy every human. Customers will always have iota of complaints which will lead to poor reviews. So it is possible to work for such companies but not for grievous reviews.

In this era of unemployment. I will gladly accept the job provided the salary is okay. Sometimes this bad reviews can be sponsored by competitors. As far the existing staffs are satisfied and thier product and services is good. The team can use the negative feedback to improve in their service delivery. hence, get positive reviews in future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds