Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you work for a company with bad review?

I can work there to redeem their image. But before I can work there, I need to read everything about the company to know why they are rated poor. Then I will know if I have the capacity that can redeem the image of the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best beats to determine whether you will be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.
If you are applying in small, or medium scale companies you have to check for the integrity of these companies before you offer your services to them else you might run into trouble. A lot of people have gone to jail for something they had no knowledge about just because they were involved in one organisation or the other.

You're very correct I believe you don't judge a company by what you hear outside, you have to try and find out more about the company from a personal of the company
Some people are out there to spoil the name of other people

I actually do not see the need to stop working for a legal company with bad reputation as far as they are still paying me ,it is the responsibility of the managing department of that company to improve and solve the problem that people have been having that make them to have a bad reputation.

If you have a good plan and agenda for the company you may decide to work with such a company. For a company to be having bad reviews from customers that means something is wrong with their structure, management or the way they offer their service. Working there will enable you to see where something is going wrong and you can decide to effect the change.

I can't work for a company that generates bad review from their customers because it's very clear that they won't be able to get goods sales from the bad review and with that it will be very hard for them to pay workers salary which will inturn affect my income and my family

I can't work with a company with a bad review bcos A poor company culture may not seem like a deal breaker, but it should be. ... Even if a company's poor culture hasn't played out publicly, it can be bad for your career.

In terms of reviews it could be bad reviews from the customers or staffs. If it is bad reviews from customers then I can work with them and work to change it. If it is a bad review from staffs then it will be a really tough one to go in there.

You know a bad review isn't that bad. Review are peoples opinion on something. Bad review may affect the business activity of the company. But if the think they need my services, I'll be willing to give it to them at a good amount.

It is actually possible to work in a company with a bad review because if you day that you will go away because it has a bad review then the company itself is liable to have a bad review,the best thing to do is to stay and eradicate the review.

I won't be comfortable working for a company that has a bad review. Maybe the bad reviews is about how they treat their workers, the kind of punishment they give for an offence and so many of them.
I wouldn't also advise anyone to take a job offer from a company that has a bad reputation or review.

There is no compelling reason to skip or leave your place of employment from an organization as a result of awful surveys until you get your compensation full. We ought not stress over terrible input by that looked by Organization. So in the event that I face this sort of circumstance I won't go anyplace and will adhere to that organization.

Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best beats to determine whether you will be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.

I will not work for a company with bad reviews especially when I find out that they have nothing special that they can offer me. Decision to work for them will be determined also by their paying structure as if they pay fast every month, I may decide to give them a try.

thumbnail.jpg

Look Who Knocked Aishwarya Rai Off The Most...
Look Who Knocked Aishwarya Rai Off The Most Stunning List​
secure.calch.gdn​
Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best beats to determine whether you will be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about i

If you are applying in small, or medium scale companies you have to check for the integrity of these companies before you offer your services to them else you might run into trouble. A lot of people have gone to jail for something they had no knowledge about just because they were involved in one organisation or the other.
it's easy enough for a company representative to talk up an employer during an interview, but it's another thing to get firsthand accounts from the people who deal with the daily highs and lows.

Of course, getting that inside take can be easier said than done when you don't have friends or associates employed by the company you're thinking of working for. Thankfully, there are several sites out there, like Glassdoor, that allow you to access company reviews and get that inside scoop.

Working for a company with a bad reviews is not advisable for anyone to go for, because is a red flag that indicate danger, it is just like saying working for a company that is not approved by the government, absolutely, it is has bad as that.
Because there review might affect your reputation and dignity, it will definitely affect you in one way or the other. So avoid bad company and subscribe for the good and best once.

concerning the question can you work for a company with bad review that you asked, yes I can work for a company with bad review because I know that I am going to help the company improve in the area where they got the bad review, and the company can even reward me in return

There has to be a reason for the bad review, sometimes you can not please everyone, if the reason for the bad review is not plausible then I won't mind working for such organization, as long as they pay me my salary.

Yeah, I could work for a company with bad reviews. It is possible that they got those reviews in time past and they are working on creating good image for the company. I could join to contribute my quota in building the company.

Could bad review mean the company doesn't pay its staffs? Or has poor performance in delivery? A company cannot be completely totally bad. Working for such company would mean I have to be alert and smart. And if there are ways I can contribute to help the company get back on its feet and earn a small good reputation, then I won't hesitate to do so.

Of course I can work with a company with bad reviews as long as those bad reviews has nothing to do with their ability to pay me my earnings😁. The sole reason to work is to earn money, if I can earn comfortably with a company then i see no reason why I cannot work with such a company despite it's bad reviews.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds