Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you work for a company with bad review?

Now you are talking, many people do run away completely from a company with a bad review. There are many ways a company can get a bad review from, at times we don't have to Yap much attention to those bad reviews.

Advertisement Placeholder
Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best beats to determine whether you will be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.
Working for a company with bad review is not advisable in my own opinion because it is a sign of poor management and staff coordination of the company but if there is no other option for someone who has nothing at hand, it can be considered pending the time a better opportunity would surface.

One can work in bad review company, it's just depends on how the kind of the bad review be. These is not company that can't get a bad review of feedback from customer because no body is perfect. Then, I think that the bad review can make you to call the employer to notice when you get employed.

In my point of view bad view is not a good sign for any business or company. Good Reviews and good feedback is the pillar of all business success. If a business has bad reviews they can not run their business properly. I personally don't work under that company which has bad reviews and feedback.

To some, it's may be good, while it may not be to some. But what really matters is putting your own effort to make sure any company you are working for has a good review, staff in every staff contribute to its review.

Needy peopl will always available to work either reviews are good or bad because most of the time people work where reviews are bad but the sallery is acceptable .
We can just try to change the reviews from bad to good sides if we work and make others understand to stay away from the bad things and do work as a good employee.

It is a job-hunting rule of thumb to carry out a proper research of a potential employer before honoring any invitation to a session primed with barrages of confidence-deflating questions coined softly as an interview. Everyone knows this. But if you don’t, now you do.

A very well-conducted employer research ups your chances of landing a position in any organization. How? For starters, it makes you answer questions more intelligently and confidently.

Not to mention that it can help tilt the conversation in your favour and you can through this employer research, sell yourself while stroking your interviewer’s ego.

But how exactly do you carry out a good employer research?

1. Visit the organization’s website:

A good employer research on the web is one where you are actively scanning for the company’s year of establishment, projects, announcements, promotions, awards and recognition, products and services, financial information, locations, divisions, departments, and subsidiaries.

You will not believe the kind of information some interviewers expect you to know about their companies. This is why your employer research has to be solid.

2. Ask around:

The motivation for this method of researching employers is to obtain information concerning company culture, values, salary scale, employee welfare and benefits, trainings and speed of progression on the company’s ladder.

You won’t find this on the web so you should ask people that have worked, are working, or know someone who works there. This will better arm you for the interview.

3. Check out professional networking sites:

Visit sites like www.insidify.com and www.linkedin.com to run a search on the company and see which of the people in your network work there when researching employers. You can then contact these people for more accurate information as regards the company and what to expect in the interview.

4. Do a background check on employees:

Part of an impressive employer research is checking the background of top employees. You can also do the same for any other employee you know may sit on the interview panel. This can easily be done when you run a search on the company on LinkedIn.

What you should look out for is what interests the employee and use that to your advantage in the interview.

5. Visit company review sites:

Finally, you won’t also go wrong by visiting a company review site. What the site does is collect anonymous employee reviews of the company which could be on anything from company culture to salary and workloads.

Yes I can. Especially when the review has to do with the job I can do. That is even the best time to join the company. As long as I have plans to reverse the review into being a positive one
The fact that it is my line of job will give me a higher chance of the company hiring me.
Your services is very important than the review of the company

I can't work with a company or organization that does not have a good reputation.
Any business or company with bad review can affect the employees negatively.
For instance i hate a corrupt governmental agency either the Police department or any other that is unknown for corruption.

Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best beats to determine whether you will be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.
It depends upon on the type of reviews about the organization given by the people attached to it. If reviews are totally about spamming the people and giving them nothing in return, then definitely no one would choose to work in that organization. And of course, I would also not work there.

Before I join any organization, i must have a preview coupled with review. I will take my time to know what it's all about and how things are really being organised in the organization. I can't just join without a review

Bad review cannot make me not accept or make me leave a company because the reviews are done by customers and criticism is healthy for a business the company uses the reviews to adjust and improve the quality of their product so therefore shouldn't be a reason not to work

You should not quit your job if that Job is your only source of income. I think as long as they are paying your salary consistently you shouldn't have anything to worry about. Bad reviews or not, you get your money everytime

A poor performance review may leave you confused and wondering if your best bet is to quit your job. Unless your boss has something else in mind, you don't necessarily need to leave. ... If you think the performance review was unfair, then you should also talk to your boss but wait until you can do it calmly.
Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best ways to determine whether you'll be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.

First of all, you have to fine out where the review is coming from, is it coning from another company trying to paint the other company black? Or is it coming from the company itself. These are they things we have to consider before working or not working.

bad reviews create bad impact on customers and members. As an outsider not work with that company who has negative reviews because reviews matter.. As an employee or worker i trial to make reviews good for company..

I depends on what the reoccurring complaint about the company is in the bad reviews. If several people are complaining in the review about the company withholding employees salary, then that should raise a red flag regardless of what the current employees have to say.

At the beginning of every business there are
so many hooks and crooks that will happen , some get faults from other company and from other people if little issue happens. But as to you should work a person who has had review or not I think yes because it does not mean they still has the same bad things but is a lessons which has to be solved.

At the beginning of every business there are
so many hooks and crooks that will happen , some get faults from other company and from other people if little issue happens. But as to you should work a person who has had review or not I think yes because it does not mean they still has the same bad things but is a lessons which has to be solved.
I e seen a company that wasn't doing well at all, with a very strong bad review. The company employed a particular staff, this staff was so wonderful that he changed the bad history of the company to good

If there is no alternative, i would say yes, if they atleast pay and good with their employees, bad review is usually posted by people based on their own opinions, your own opinion might be different

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds