Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you work for a company with bad review?

Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best ways to determine whether you'll be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Bad reviews towards a company can also be due to the fact that one does not want to see progress from other companies.Therefore, it is not necessary that the company which has bad reviews towards it will be very bad or gambling with the people
[automerge]1612371022[/automerge]

Bad reviews towards a company can also be due to the fact that one does not want to see progress from other companies.Therefore, it is not necessary that the company which has bad reviews towards it will be very bad or gambling with the people
Bad review has done more harm than good to some businesses. People really need to me educate more on what review is all about. And every company should do away with anything or activities that give them bad review. If actually the business really wants to grow

You deserve an accolades for this comment, many people when seen a company with bad review, will never think anything positive about the company any longer. But thanks goodness, some have really realized that bad review is not really end of a company.

My dar if you are really a good business person, you will find out that it is very much important to review a company before joining. I wouldn't advise anyone I no to go into any kind of company without firstly reviewing it. At least get to know the company's reputation.
You deserve more accolade for putting up this topic so we can all air our view on this particular issue. It breaks my heart when I see the belittlement and being enslaved mentall. Even in most cases a particular staff is the one controlling other staffs even against the rules and regulations of the company.

Sometimes bad reviews are made by group of people who have some grudges with the management of product/service rendered. I remember I worked for an online company whose review online was very bad but I'd enjoy my time with them.

No, l can't work with all the negativity associated with a company. It can demotivate me and will surely affect my performance. Most times, we get motivated by how the company is perceived by the public, no matter how good the pay is, there is a possibility that the negative side of the company will rub off on you.

There is no need to skip or quit your job from a company because of bad reviews until you get your salary full. We should not worry about bad feedback by that faced by Company. So if i face this kind of situation i will not go anywhere and will stick to that company.
Bad review is a sign of a failure in one or many process and/or strategy of a company. We can stand by such company to battle the way out of it instead of throwing in the towel. Failure doesn't defeat us.younlearn from mistake and use them to rescue the business from bad review

A lot of persons will jump to their answers and say no they can't work for a company with bad reviews. For me I like to work where my contributions will always stand out of the pack. And a company at the bottom with bad reviews provides a viable platform. As much as the vision and mission of the company remains that of excellence then no problems. Because I believe with my creativity and the company's desire to become better we can achieve greatness.

They're also increasingly a place job seekers turn in order to evaluate whether they want to work for a potential employer. In fact, one in three workers has turned down a job offer after reading negative reviews about a company online, according to a recent survey from Fractl.
The chances of me working for a company with bad review is very slim. However, I would still have to communicate with he current staff of the company to know how they are being treated. From the feedback I get, then I would be able to make my decision. Having first hand discussion with the staff will be more enlighten than online reviews.

A company with bad review may have a negative effect on your curriculum vitae. However, if you are able to turn the situation around and redeem the profile of the company, this will be a massive boost to your CV. Moreover their pay will also be a determinant to my decision to or not work for them

Currently I am working for such an organization, I hide my face in the mud when i am in the public, i am not proud of telling organization but how on earth will I be proud if I am penniless too, I strongly believe that with time I will change my place of work but for now, I still stands on half bread.

A company should not be on the hunt for the same important roles in management or leadership every six months, and if they are that means that they have fallen into a hire-and-fire cycle. This can indicate a few things. One, leadership may be very fickle; unable to land on the specific qualities they want in a candidate. Two, the company may have a bad internal culture which makes retention nearly impossible, no matter how talented the new hires may be. Three, top level goals may be as fleeting as the talent.
[automerge]1612376017[/automerge]
A company should not be on the hunt for the same important roles in management or leadership every six months, and if they are that means that they have fallen into a hire-and-fire cycle. This can indicate a few things. One, leadership may be very fickle; unable to land on the specific qualities they want in a candidate. Two, the company may have a bad internal culture which makes retention nearly impossible, no matter how talented the new hires may be. Three, top level goals may be as fleeting as the talent.

Currently I am working for such an organization, I hide my face in the mud when i am in the public, i am not proud of telling organization but how on earth will I be proud if I am penniless too, I strongly believe that with time I will change my place of work but for now, I still stands on half bread.
Yes bread, half bread is really better than none. Just hold on and don't just quit if you have no alternative plan which you have set up for your self. Though such organizations brings ones reputation down but we must strife

Certainly not, how can I work for company with bad reviews record. I have my name and image to protect. Besides if people continue to work for company with bad reviews, it will make the company feel good and continues to produce a low quality goods or services.

Of course a company's review is very important because that's what keeps the patronage coming. Alot of people go through reviews to know what people have to say about a company either good or bad before patronizing them. They come with an expectation in mind so as to be guided towards any given outcome.

Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best beats to determine whether you will be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.
Bad review in what sense? How they treat their staff or customers? If it is how they treat their staff no, I can't work there but for their customers yes I can I believe my being employed there will bring about a positive impact, I will work around changing the narrative of bad reviews to good reviews!

Bad review in what sense? How they treat their staff or customers? If it is how they treat their staff no, I can't work there but for their customers yes I can I believe my being employed there will bring about a positive impact, I will work around changing the narrative of bad reviews to good reviews!
Thanks for your understanding, the review may be all about staff or for the customers. Then it's all about the customers, a good staff can actually bring a positive change in such company.

Working for a good company with a good review is better, what if the company with the bad review is as a result of non payment of salaries and you don't get paid as at when due most companies with bad reviews know about it and are not doing anything about it.

individuals have turned down a proposition for employment in view of an organization's awful online surveys—yet they're not in every case valid. Indeed, one of every three laborers has turned down a proposition for employment in the wake of perusing contrary audits about an organization web based, as per a new survey.I will take the offer and arriving in the event that what individuals says about them is genuine, at that point I quit right away.

Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best beats to determine whether you will be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.
Yes it might be possible but It depend upon the situations and conditions around me.
if I have nothing to do in my life then I will go for it with heavy hurted, but if I have a another opportunity then I will surely go for a good company for the surety of my future benefits.

If I am jobless and I am badly in need of a job then I would bite the bullet, so to speak. It is so hard to have no income especially when there is a family to feed that a job with a regular salary would be heaven to me. On the other hand, if I have a job and even if the offer of that bad company is higher then my present salary then I don't think I wold accept that job. I can be choosy with a job offer simply because I am not in dire need of a job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds