Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you work for a company with bad review?

The bad review will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every with a negative feedback attached to it. One of the best ways to determine whether you'll be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best beats to determine whether you will be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.
I can not work for a company with bad review.
Working for such a company will also indicate that I am a bad fellow that indulge in the evil they are into.
Which I believe that it involves a form of scam or shady business that is not legit.

I do not make job taking decisions based on what reviews people have about my potential employers because everyone has a completely different view and opinions about everything. I have been in a situation where I heard all sort. Even on the interview day while sitting and waiting for my turn, present staffs even said it that they'll deliberately fail many us who ask for the salaries we're worth because they just don't want to pay. About 10 people left before it was their turn for the interview but I remained. Passed the 3 stages, and worked there for almond 2 years before relocating and i never had one bad experience especially from people they said it will come from. We were very cool. It depends on how individuals handle every situation and person.

Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best beats to determine whether you will be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.
just like other people if the reviews about any company is not good I will try to avoid this company but sometimes if we have not option other than that company then we can take risk but it depend upon the situation.

No matter how desperate you are for a job, or how annoyed you may be at your current gig, there are some companies you're better off not working for. Even if the money is good, the role seems irresistible, and even your friend say it's worth a shot

No, I don't think so, unless I actually have no other choice. Reviews matter to me a lot that I only use products based on the positive reviews I have heard about it. If the reviews I hear about a company are very bad, then I might not work there because if a lot of people say the same thing then it's probably true.

Generally if a company has a bad review it shows that they are not competent enough as a company. Because no one will want to work under a company with bad reviews. We have a lot of them here in my country, although having bad reviews doesn't necessarily means people are not working in such company. There was a time I applied for a job of customer care service in one company and I was issued date for my interview which I was so excited about, but when I got there I was shocked, instead of them to do the interview for me they start giving me orientation about how to sell drugs and how to refer people to come buy drugs, I was so angry and frustrated that when I got home I wrote a bad review about them, which I later found out that alot of people also did. So for me I can't work for a company with bad review, that's why before anything I always take my time to search reviews about any company am trying to apply to.

I can only manage to work in a company with bad review with condition,being bad review does not mean they are totally bad and beside before I get employed to them I need to do some of investigation 2 know if they are really bad or not before taking that risk.

Definitely not. Why apply to a company with a bad review? It is unlikely that there will be bad impressions on anyone who gives 1 star to a company if the trend is good. Maybe it just depends if someone wants to ruin the said company. But that is still not enough for it to have a bad review. Even if its opponent criticizes it, if its management is good and many people agree on the good performance of a company, good impressions can only overshadow the meager bad reviews from its opponent company.
[automerge]1612338973[/automerge]
Definitely not. Why apply to a company with a bad review? It is unlikely that there will be bad impressions on anyone who gives 1 star to a company if the trend is good. Maybe it just depends if someone wants to ruin the said company. But that is still not enough for it to have a bad review. Even if its opponent criticizes it, if its management is good and many people agree on the good performance of a company, good impressions can only overshadow the meager bad reviews from its opponent company.

Allow Yourself to Feel Bummed Out. ...
Aim for a Sense of Perspective. ...
Set Clear Goals. ...
Create a Development Plan. ...
Ask for Ongoing Feedback. ...
Rebuild Your Other Relationships. ...
Be Consistent.

with the current rate of unemployment I won’t mind. Working for a company with a bad review doesn’t mean I will do bad there. I can bring positive change to the company. Everyone can bring about positive change in a company.

No I can never work for a company with bad reviews. Bad reviews affect costomers and also affect the workers of the organization, all this review are what makes the company or kills the company.

It wouldn't totally mean that I won't work for it as it would depend on my situation. And you are rather right, one way to find out whether the said review is true is by talking to their current employees.

I guess I won't prefer it for some reasons: if the company has a bad reputation of not treating their employees right and the likes.

in life some of the things we do we do we don't love me because we love it or because of the situations me that end working for a company that people at risk giving a bad review about is bad for that application that when you find yourself in you would have known that is simple to work in any company provided his will give you a means of livelihood.

as far as they are not doing an illegal duties that can put me in trouble with the government and as far as they're paying me then there is nothing wrong with that, they are they one to improve their customer service by offering the best quality services and not me.

Setting up and running a business is not for the faint hearted because you have a lot of things to achieve to push the business forward, achieving better reviews and customers' trust is due to better management style, provision of quality goods and services, employing better customer service skills, swift delivery (if it is an ecommerce), efficient return and refund policies amongst others.

Bad reviews is not a good sign. So if a company have a bad review, but if one can work in a company to make it a good review it is a very good thing. It is advisable not to work with company with bad review. Bad review can cause red flag.

Bad review is really a bad sign of a company, Running away from a company because of the problem means you are not capable to own a company by yourself, I wouldn't mind working in such company and help in necessary ways to build a good reputation that will make the company better again.

For me I cannot work for a company with bad reputation because that is going to have an effect on my dignity and how the society will see me. I can imagine a situation in which everyone in the society knows that you are working for a Bad company ,they might consider you to be a criminal.
[automerge]1612340372[/automerge]
For me I cannot work for a company with bad reputation because that is going to have an effect on my dignity and how the society will see me. I can imagine a situation in which everyone in the society knows that you are working for a Bad company ,they might consider you to be a criminal.

Sure I can work for such company but it also depends on the kind of bad reviews as if it's based on the way their employees are maltreated I may not take up a job with them but other bad reviews can be worked out. That's a red flag but we can manage

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds