Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you work for a company with bad review?

Bad review is not really an evidence of bad performance though. Managements are one of the reasons why so many atrocities are happening in many companies. But nevertheless let's not get carried away by reviews.
You deserve an accolades for this comment, many people when seen a company with bad review, will never think anything positive about the company any longer. But thanks goodness, some have really realized that bad review is not really end of a company.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most companies have some form of bad review it may not be in the good books of some persons. Some of this organizations with bad reviews still have staff on their payroll where the don't default in payment. Its what works for different folks.

I don't really much about reviewing a company before joining , but I think I've gathered more knowledge about this review and preview of a thing. So from now henceforth, i think it should be the first to go over before joining any organisation

Bad review is not really an evidence of bad performance though. Managements are one of the reasons why so many atrocities are happening in many companies. But nevertheless let's not get carried away by reviews.
You deserve an accolades for this comment, many people when seen a company with bad review, will never think anything positive about the company any longer. But thanks goodness, some have really realized that bad review is not really end of a company.
I don't really much about reviewing a company before joining , but I think I've gathered more knowledge about this review and preview of a thing. So from now henceforth, i think it should be the first to go over before joining any organisation
My dar if you are really a good business person, you will find out that it is very much important to review a company before joining. I wouldn't advise anyone I no to go into any kind of company without firstly reviewing it. At least get to know the company's reputation.

I think you are right but the views of people out side cannot totally means they are wrong,may those people working inside are just trying to save the image of the company or they are afraid to say what they know outside.

Every company can have some negative feedback from some people that doesn't mean you can't work with them. If they treats their employees well then why not? Theirs no problem working with them. It's their problem is they gonna get client or not because of their negative side.

Generally, poor reviews can raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you can run with negative feedback attached to it from every company. Hearing what your current employees have to say about it is one of the best ways to decide if you would be satisfied working in a given company.

It is very difficult to work for a company with a bad review. But if the bad review is on a basis that is not a company's fault. I can work with the company.
[automerge]1612368381[/automerge]
It is very difficult to work for a company with a bad review. But if the bad review is on a basis that is not a company's fault. I can work with the company.

Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best beats to determine whether you will be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.
no I cannot work with the company that is having a bad impression because of bad reviews and bad feedbacks of customers because when you work with the company we are affiliated to it so our identity is retain towards that company but if it is not working properly and have bad reviews it also impact The Identity of a person affiliated to the company

Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best ways to determine whether you'll be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.

Yes i can in as much the Company defaults. The company notes submissions can be rejected if they include discriminatory language, critical or spiteful comments on other reviews, allegations of illegal activity or defamatory content. That being said, Dobroski says job seekers should still do their own research on a potential employer.

Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best beats to determine whether you will be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.
I think it is possible for me to work for a company with a bad review. It might just depend on my decision after I have make research on the bad reviews and consider my best options.
[automerge]1612368752[/automerge]
I think it is possible for me to work for a company with a bad review. It might just depend on my decision after I have make research on the bad reviews and consider my best options.

I can and I cannot.i can if the review is not based on the salary and other things that pertaining to I'll treatments of employees. but on the other hand, if the bad review is about such, I cannot work there. Sometimes bad reviews are given to companies by its competitors or enemies so one needs to research well.

Certainly not. Why apply to an organization with a terrible audit? It is far-fetched that there will be terrible impacts on any individual who gives 1 star to an organization if the pattern is acceptable. Perhaps it simply depends on the off chance that somebody needs to destroy the said organization. In any case, that is as yet insufficient for it to have an awful survey. Regardless of whether its adversary condemns it, if its administration is acceptable and numerous individuals concede to the great presentation of an organization, great impressions can just dominate the pitiful awful audits from its rival organization.

There is no need to skip or quit your job from a company because of bad reviews until you get your salary full. We should not worry about bad feedback by that faced by Company. So if i face this kind of situation i will not go anywhere and will stick to that company.
@Taimoor Jutt in the long run she will need to worry about the bad feedback faced by the company. If such feedbacks continue to increase without deliberate attempt to make corrections it will affect the company's income as well as staff members salary. Over 85% of clients check reviews online to know what customers are saying about a product or brand.

Well.with the little working experience I had in the past, I have got to know that working with a company that has a bad review is of no advantage because it spoils and damage individuals reputation in the community and there is no way such company can grow.

Its like fetching water with a basket. It is a waste of time to work for a company with bad review. It means the company does not integrity and would most likely fail. They will not pay for jobs done neither pay workers salary. It is not advised. Run away from such organizations.
[automerge]1612369945[/automerge]
Its like fetching water with a basket. It is a waste of time to work for a company with bad review. It means the company does not integrity and would most likely fail. They will not pay for jobs done neither pay workers salary. It is not advised. Run away from such organizations.
[automerge]1612369948[/automerge]

Bad review of a company shouldn't be the reason one's will turn down any offer from a company like that. It depends on how the company tackles it. And the ability of the staff they hired to work for them.

I will not work for a company that have a bad review because before a company can have it it means that the company is not something properly either it is not paying his workers for the company is about to close so I will not work for such company.

Bad reviews towards a company can also be due to the fact that one does not want to see progress from other companies.Therefore, it is not necessary that the company which has bad reviews towards it will be very bad or gambling with the people
[automerge]1612371022[/automerge]
Bad reviews towards a company can also be due to the fact that one does not want to see progress from other companies.Therefore, it is not necessary that the company which has bad reviews towards it will be very bad or gambling with the people

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds