Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you work for a company with bad review?

Yes I can work and no I cannot work in a company with bad review, this is because it's choice and I can change the motion of the company or I reject the company's offer to every review there was a breakdown.

Advertisement Placeholder
If my working for such company does not rub off on my personality in a bad way, i van definitely work for such company. But if it does rub off negatively, I can't

I can work for a company with bad review only if I know that the company is working on becoming better at what they do and also if their salary is on the high side. I will gladly contribute my quota.

I think it depends on the kind of bad reviews which the company is getting first. If it is about poor products and services then I should want to go there to improve things but if it is about things like spam and illegality then I am not going there no matter what.

Definitely you might fall for the company and actually don't get to see the reviews but after a while you might begin to see things and hear rumours about the company then you should have known better.

Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best beats to determine whether you will be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.
There are many things we do for money , i can work with company with bad review only if the salary can put enough money on my table , and in doing so , I might be able to change and influence their bad review to good ones.

Everyone in life or the society needed a good name or reputation that will foster their image in the society so for working with a company with bad reputation is just as implanting a negative name or image to your self because it will be believe the company can not meet it need.

Yes I can if the company policies is not conflicting with my believe and morals. Someone's thought or opinion about a company might not tell the whole story about the company.

Well in reply to your question in the above post concerning if i can work for a company with bad reviews, well i would have to say that this question is totally dependent on the situation I am in, and i think i would if need be for me to

Well it depends, i am currently working with a company that was given a bad review and its actually a great place. In most cases bad review are given just bring down the company. While in other cases bad review means the company really is bad.

I can work for a company with bad review only if I know that the company is working on becoming better at what they do and also if their salary is on the high side. I will gladly contribute my quota.
I love your answer, because you do not give steps. to the comments, if this company is trying to get out from below and you can contribute, why not? We can do our part with such conditions and with a good salary.

I would first want to know the type of review. I would worm for a company which its products are the ones with the bad review. This is because i believe that I can help to turn them to positive ones.

Well it depends, i am currently working with a company that was given a bad review and its actually a great place. In most cases bad review are given just bring down the company. While in other cases bad review means the company really is bad.
I was hired by a Japanese software house as operations manager. The company had some bad reviews from the tech that I know. The owner who is president have no consideration. He treated his employees like slaves. The review was partially true with some of the employees who repeatedly commit errors. But for me, the president was kind of considerate.

If they are not doing any illegal business I don't see anything wrong with that,it will not affect my reputation its only affects the inflow of people into the business organisation, but immediately they failed to pay me my money I'll resign.

If they are not doing any illegal business I don't see anything wrong with that,it will not affect my reputation its only affects the inflow of people into the business organisation, but immediately they failed to pay me my money I'll resign.
This is how I think, if they don't pay me I will quit, but if they pay me on time and I can contribute my knowledge for the benefit of the company I will do it. Many times companies have a bad reputation because of unhappy employees and not because of the company itself.

In the world where unemployment rate is getting higher everyday, I beleive I can work with any company even If it has a bad review as long as my salary is being paid at the end of the month.

I will try to make sure they understand that they are having a bad review in the eyes of the society and as a result they should try to improve their services, I will tell them the implication of having a bad review so as for them to correct it for the success of the organisation.

This is how I think, if they don't pay me I will quit, but if they pay me on time and I can contribute my knowledge for the benefit of the company I will do it. Many times companies have a bad reputation because of unhappy employees and not because of the company itself.
Having a bad employee is not actually the real issue in business because there is management in business,management are the ones that should take care of an employee that is bringing down the business , if this is not properly handle then the management is not functioning.

Having a bad employee is not actually the real issue in business because there is management in business,management are the ones that should take care of an employee that is bringing down the business , if this is not properly handle then the management is not functioning.
When I refer to "dissatisfied employees" I mean those who are fired, and usually take it upon themselves to badmouth companies. This leads to a bad review for the company, which is affected. Now as long as the employee remains working in the company, it is the responsibility of management to channel and correct the problem.

Actually, bad reviews are not something nice about a particular company or business. It will scare customers away. But it is good we always try to find out the truth ourselves before we conclude on the reviews. Some bad reviews might have been as a result of past experience, but do you know how the said company or business is doing at the moment? It is just my thoughts.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds