Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you work for a company with bad review?

If the company offers better remuneration, I do not see any problems working for a company with a bad review. But having aid that the company should not be engaged with illegal business.
It depends on the level of bad reviews as some reviews might be the true past experience of people who have worked in the company. What if the bad reviews include staff abuse, will you still work with the company?

Advertisement Placeholder
No way, I cannot work for a company that has a bad review because it is going to affect me in the long run. It is good to work for A reputable company because it comes with a lot of benefits like conducive working environment.

As long as the company has a nice pay and has not murdered someone, I'll surely work and get my pay my friend.

I can not work with a company with bad review because this can effect my reputation negatively but those that work because of money can do that.

A company with bad review will suffer with their cash flow. and when this happens it'll be very difficult for them to pay salary so I can't work for them.

Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best beats to determine whether you will be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.

Well, it depends on what the Bad review about the company is all about because if the company can actually pay me my money whenever I am due to be paid without any issue I believe that I can work for the company not minding the Bad review.

A company with bad review will suffer with their cash flow. and when this happens it'll be very difficult for them to pay salary so I can't work for them.
There is nothing wrong for me to work with them as long as they are going to pay my salary because that is my number one priority, they should also try to change to get good review from people.

Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best beats to determine whether you will be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.
Well in my own opinion I think is most develop country where you will hear a bad review and you would want to consider another job country like mine u gat no choice you just have to learn how to adjust yourself

it depends on how desperate i am and also my reput

I'll have to disagree with you on this you know. As a newbie into the industrial or Labour market, you can work for such company. But over the years if you have build a reputation for yourself, it is advisable not to take a job offering from a bad reviewed company.
I can never work for a company with bad review because bad review will not help the business grow well it will affect the business growth.

They're also increasingly a place job seekers turn in order to evaluate whether they want to work for a potential employer. In fact, one in three workers has turned down a job offer after reading negative reviews about a company online, according to a recent survey from Fractl.
That's a very good development because we can not always work for money we also need to protect our reputation so that we can leave a good example.

Anything bad I don't think I can associate with it. For a company that has a bad review, that simply means I'm not a party to it.

A company having a bad review doesn't mean the company in itself is a bad company. It might simply mean the company need to put it's house in order to deliver something better

Yes I can work for a company with bad reviews. The reviews don't actually affect my payment unless the reviews will go that bad to affect the sales that would have been the profits foethe company

There's no have to avoid or even stop your task coming from a business due to poor evaluations up till you obtain your income complete. Our team ought to certainly not stress over poor comments through that dealt with through Business. Therefore if i deal with this type of circumstance i will certainly certainly not go anywhere as well as will certainly stay with that business.

A company having a bad review doesn't mean the company in itself is a bad company. It might simply mean the company need to put it's house in order to deliver something better
I agree with your assessment @Kelly5, criticism is often beneficial to the company when it is taken seriously, it can make the necessary changes to improve, and workers become an important part of the company's success.

The bad review is it how they treat employees? Is it the delay in salary? Is it how they treat their customers? Generally I wouldn't work for a company with bad review, but I'd like to conduct my own research as to why...

I know of companies still standing strong and yielding despite bad reviews. Some of these reviews are just criticisms that aren't to take too seriously. Once I do a good profiling, am good to go.

Using the word bad simply mean it is not good and anything that is not good means it is not favourable to me I won't work I will check else where for a job

I cannot work in a company with bad reviews because those regiewa will indirectly affect the workers if they go out to find a job somewgere else and they are being asked where they worked last.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds