Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you work for a company with bad review?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it depends if the companies Bad review has to do with something serious like gender discrimination, racial abuse and the likes, then it's a no for me. But if the bad reviews are something that can be worked on, then maybe.

When I refer to "dissatisfied employees" I mean those who are fired, and usually take it upon themselves to badmouth companies. This leads to a bad review for the company, which is affected. Now as long as the employee remains working in the company, it is the responsibility of management to channel and correct the problem.
if people that are working in my organisation are the one that are spoiling my business on my abscent then this will be one of the serious issues I need to face and make sure I stop it, I will not take this as a simple thing,it might even land us in the law court.

I am storing my money in an online payment processor that has bad reviews. I really do not know why people are having problems with it and why they left a bad review but I have never encountered any problems using it. So bad reviews do not necessarily mean that the website is a scam, it might be possible that people do not know how the site works. However, most of the time a website with a bad review is most likely to be a scam.

Yes I can work and no I cannot work in a company with bad review, this is because it's choice and I can change the motion of the company or I reject the company's offer to every review there was a breakdown.
Making my money is what i really care about and i beleive we as a staff can change the bad review to good ones if we work hand in hand and support the company to acheive it aim and goals.

No..I can't work for a company that has bad review because, the bad review will definitely have effect on the well doing and finances of the company at large. It will have effect on their profit or earnings and this will tell on salary as well

Well bad reviews can definitely turn to good reviews, if that's the opportunity present then no reason to turn it down instead work towards bringing in some positivity

Well bad reviews can definitely turn to good reviews, if that's the opportunity present then no reason to turn it down instead work towards bringing in some positivity
I slightly defer with you. Since in any business your time is your money. When you invest your time in correct place it will fetch you higher money then spending your time in something which has bad review already. I would prefer to work for a company which has good reputation.

I slightly defer with you. Since in any business your time is your money. When you invest your time in correct place it will fetch you higher money then spending your time in something which has bad review already. I would prefer to work for a company which has good reputation.
I get your point no doubt but sometimes beggars cant be choosers, think about someone just getting a first job opportunity, it's better to work in good establishment with good reputation no doubt

There is no need to skip or quit your job from a company because of bad reviews until you get your salary full. We should not worry about bad feedback by that faced by Company. So if i face this kind of situation i will not go anywhere and will stick to that company.
Well in some cases the reviews about a company might not affect the financial aspect of the company, what if the feedback is coming from the customers and its affecting your salary will you still stuck to the company.

I get your point no doubt but sometimes beggars cant be choosers, think about someone just getting a first job opportunity, it's better to work in good establishment with good reputation no doubt
If you're talking about the newbie, then you are correct. Since they have no such information about such sites, they are more prone to get scammed by unwanted sites. That is why it is the responsibility of the veterans to guide the new joinees of online business.

You’d need to look at what the bad review is really trying to outline. Was it a one of bad experience or does it describe a systemic problem within the business? One bad review isn’t everything, but multiple about the same topic might be something to be worried about.

if people that are working in my organisation are the one that are spoiling my business on my abscent then this will be one of the serious issues I need to face and make sure I stop it, I will not take this as a simple thing,it might even land us in the law court.
It is correct, when employees want to destroy the company or give bad information without legal basis, it is necessary to act and take the situation to higher entities. These will be in charge of clearing the company's name.

Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best beats to determine whether you will be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.
If you think it won’t affect your reputation then their is nothing bad in working for a company with bad review in as much there’s high possibility that the company won’t continue yo be like that

Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best beats to determine whether you will be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.
I think it's good to know the cause of the bad review, if you think you are capable of restructuring the company such that the negative reviews will become positive.

Terrible audits will by and large raise a warning. However, that doesn't mean you should run from each organization with negative criticism connected to it. Probably the best beat to decide if you will be cheerful working at a given organization is to hear what its present representatives need to say about it.

An awful survey isn't acceptable sign. Doesn't mean you can't in any case decide to work for the organization. Surveys are simply intended to surrender you what's. On the off chance that you don't have another decision on where to work, you can accept the position and set your psyche that what ever the audit was, it can generally spring up every so often.

If you think it won’t affect your reputation then their is nothing bad in working for a company with bad review in as much there’s high possibility that the company won’t continue yo be like that
In business time is money. You invest your time and that brings you money. So investing your time in proper place will fetch better results. Why to waste your time with companies having bad reviews , better join the good ones.

If I understand that working for such company is damaging my reputation then I can never work for them because it might affect me in the society, I can only work for them if they are paying me and also when they do not engage in illegal business.

Working for company with bad reviews is a threat, it means a day will come I'll be treated badly too and that will leave a sour taste around me, so it is best i never worked there.

I can work for a company with bad review depending on bad the review is. Some review are not as bad as people makes them to look so far the review is not life threatened and does not affect my health and salary, I can work for them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds