Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you work for a company with bad review?

I my country, the work in company is not easy. To work in company with bad review is essentially some time, so I think you receive bad feedback from company because of your mistakes, you should improve them and give better for company, after some time you will feel better when you're understand manager and satisfied financially.

Advertisement Placeholder
No i will not. If I have option to apply for better reviewed company I will not try a bad review one unless I have chamces not to be qualified to better places. In my experience if I like to help a bad person he kicks me in the end. Same as bad company they will probably harm you one way or another.

it is depends on your self be honest, the answer is: It depends. For the most part, reviews are covered under the First Amendment, which protects free speech. ... If a customer posts a review that is factually inaccurate or contains accusations about your business that are untrue...

The bad review will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every with a negative feedback attached to it. One of the best ways to determine whether you'll be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.
It depends on where the bad review lies, if it about employer's welfare, I will never work there, but if it is about their products or goods and services they offer, I will definitely work for them and try to connect with the top executives and relay the bad reviews people are giving, maybe things will change

My own goal in working is not only about collecting money I want a place I would be proud to show to people that this is where I work, considering a business with bad reviews or poor reputation I would not love to stay there, because it will surely affect me in future

If the business has a bad reputation, it is a ni for me, I can't cope with such organization, I love to be respected and not because I want to work then allow my name to be stained or tarnished, I can't do that

Different people have different motives for doing different things some people might have a business and your business is injuring them from getting their required customer so they will love to bad-mouth your own business to make customers come to theirs I'm so I can easily work for a company with bad reviews as long as I know the reviews or some of reviews also good

Yes!
Sometimes your presence should actually make a difference...
[automerge]1613036850[/automerge]
Yes!
Sometimes your presence should actually make a difference... See the bright side of everything bad and trust me,you won't have to get your name stained or devalued..

I think any person will not do any partnership with this company after the bad duo of any of these companies is going at a loss. I would like to work with people whose product is good. Isn't it good to have a partnership with Dua Drew Company for a good day?

Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best beats to determine whether you will be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.
No i always check the back ground of the company before i applied.

It depends on what the review is all about that. If it is about the company as a whole in the treatment of its employees and the customers, I may not join such but if it is just about some relationships to other companies,I would join in a heartbeat.

Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best beats to determine whether you will be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.
For those who only care and are interested in money alone, I mean the amount of huge salary or stipend being paid, they don't care but someone like me can't afford to do that. Working with a company with bad reviews automatically gives you bad review as well, therefore I can't.

Reviews matter. However, you need to find out whether the reviews are legit or not. Some companies create fake positive reviews as some companies create negative reviews for competitors.

I think I have commented on this topic before but let me add this again. it doesn't make sense working for a company that has bad reputation. No one wants to work for a company that does not guarantee the future.

Working for a company with bad review is like putting water in a basket, you can't move forward, you are either in the middle or backward, run away from such company

It is a two way thing, there is no perfect business organization, so you can't satisfy every one, so people will still have bad reviews on you organization.

Is this review legit? We should ask ourselves important questions, I mean there are haters everywhere especially your competitors they can do anything to pull your company down. I will do my research if the company is good to my understanding I will work with them and help clear the companies bad review.

If the company is doing very well in the labour market why not,the reviews might not necessarily mean the exact things that is going on within the company.

Reviews are to guide you in decision making towards a particular subject. It depends on the type of reviews, to some it might be bad while to some it might be an advantage. It for you to sit down and judge if the reviews will work in your favour. Not all bad reviews are bad.

I my country, the work in company is not easy. To work in company with bad review is essentially some time, so I think you receive bad feedback from company because of your mistakes, you should improve them and give better for company, after some time you will feel better when you're understand manager and satisfied financially.
My opinion is similar to yours, there may be companies with a bad reputation because of some situation presented at some point in time which will be a matter of time to improve. After that, the company can become successful and renowned.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds