Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you work for a company with bad review?

As far as I am concerned, I don't believe that I can do my job because of a firm that is bad review because the bank can crash everytime, but if I inspect problems there and what caused a bad review, then I see I can do this and I just have no choice but to do the job with the business to help them.

Advertisement Placeholder
Working for a company with bad review can have a toll at someone's reputation. It depends on the review, sometimes it might be people's assumption from afar. I can only try to look into the kind of review and correct if possible

it depends on how desperate i am and also my reput

I'll have to disagree with you on this you know. As a newbie into the industrial or Labour market, you can work for such company. But over the years if you have build a reputation for yourself, it is advisable not to take a job offering from a bad reviewed company.
Yes, you are right anyway. Why I have to agree with you on this is this; people working in a company with bad review are also seen as incompetent ones, they are somehow seen as the people that brought the bad review upon that company. And with time, it may affects their reputation negatively.

I actually do not see the need to stop working for a legal company with bad reputation as far as they are still paying me. The sole reason to work is to earn money, if I can earn comfortably with a company then i see no reason why I cannot work with such a company despite it's bad reviews.

Bad review or not, the question is do they want my services? Are the services which they seek from me what I enjoy doing? If the answers are yes then am all in. What people say about won't put a food on my table and that's a fact.
If a company has bad reviews from the customers it means that something is going wrong in the business administration. Working with such a company can help them to fine tune the real cause of the problem. If you really love the company you don't have to leave.

Bad reviews will usually raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you have to deal with negative feedback from every company. One of the best ways to determine if you will be happy working in a designated company is to tell your current employees what to say about it

working in a company with Bad review is not too good especially for a young graduate or someone that is just starting his/her career so many company has review both good and bad but a situation whereby bad is far more than good I think he's a no-go area for me and I will never advise someone especially young that's just starting your career to work in such a situation

Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best beats to determine whether you will be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.
Review is very important point for the success of a business or company. Generally, people join or visit any platform, business page, or company site ,with Interest,if the site/company/ business has positive reviews. Negative reviews didn't attract attention of new visitors.
But you are right at your place that if a company or business has negativite reviews, it doesn't mean the company or business is wrong, reviews are based on experience. Some people get good experience ,so they give positive reviews and some get bad experience ,so they give negative reviews. But it is fact, negative reviews have wrong effect on the mind of people.

A bad review in a company is not good. But it does not affect my working there then I will definitely go ahead and work in the company. As long as I am getting paid and I have a source of income and purpose, then I will comfortably work there. I will just do my best to do my work correctly in the company.

This is definitely a big no for me. There is absolutely a huge reason why its getting this bad review, I mean there is something wrong with the company.funny enough I have actually done something like this before, it was during summer and school just vacated and i needed some money and I went to work for a factory full ignoring the multiple advices of friends and my parents not to work there. Let just say I didn't go to work the second day.

As for me I can't work with a company with a bad review because is like raising red flag. No matter how they want let them hide they self they most be reviewed by the way they are. Is not good shall. But no one can blame those doing that because may be it depends on the condition they are.

When you need help picking out a new book, gadget, hairstylist, or even doctor, what do you do?

Turn to online reviews, of course! Almost all online retailers, from Amazon to individual retail e-boutiques, provide a way for customers to review their products and services. And we, as consumers, scour these reviews to guarantee we’re making the perfect choice.

So it should be no surprise that there are company review sites, like Glassdoor.com and Jobitorial.com, that provide a window-shopping experience for the modern jobseeker. You can see reviews and information (like average salaries) from current and former employees—all designed to help you gauge the overall company experience

Working for a company with bad review, is not really easy, especially when you were employed when the company was already having a bad review. But yet, bad review can still be worked on, negative can still be changed to positive. All we need to take corrections.

A bad review is an indication that the company is not offering it's services as promised. Working in such a place as a newbie might not be much of a big deal. But if you have scale positively in your career, it's better to reject job offers from such companies

Bad reviews will usually raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you have to deal with negative feedback from every company. One of the best ways to determine if you would be happy to work for a designated company is to tell your current employees what to say about it.

No matter how desperate I am for a job, or how annoyed I might be at your current gig, there are some companies I am better off not working for. Even if the money is good, the role seems irresistible, and even your friends say it’s worth a shot, accepting a role at a crappy company can set your career back and even jeopardize your future success.

I can work there to redeem their image. But before I can work there, I need to read everything about the company to know why they are rated poor. Then I will know if I have the capacity that can redeem the image of the business. And if there are ways I can contribute to help the company get back on its feet and earn a small good reputation, then I won't hesitate to do so.

You're very correct I believe you don't judge a company by what you hear outside, you have to try and find out more about the company from a personal of the company.And if there are ways I can contribute to help the company get back on its feet and earn a small good reputation, then I won't hesitate to do so.

I can't work with a company or organization that does not have a good reputation.
Any business or company with bad review can affect the employees negatively.
For instance i hate a corrupt governmental agency either the Police department or any other that is unknown for corruption.

Now you are talking, many people do run away completely from a company with a bad review. There are many ways a company can get a bad review from, at times we don't have to Yap much attention to those bad reviews.
There is no way i can work with a company with bad reputation. Any company that can not protect the good of get employees is not worthy. In business reputation matters a lot if a business or organization do not have a good reputation i can not work with it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds