Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you work for a company with bad review?

It is correct, when employees want to destroy the company or give bad information without legal basis, it is necessary to act and take the situation to higher entities. These will be in charge of clearing the company's name.
In our country if they are guilty of this they will be charged seriously,and I will also demand a public apology from them to clear my company's name because it is not easy for you to build up a company and one person will just destroy it in one day.

Advertisement Placeholder
In our country if they are guilty of this they will be charged seriously,and I will also demand a public apology from them to clear my company's name because it is not easy for you to build up a company and one person will just destroy it in one day.
This is a crime and should be avoided. In our area also it will attract serious criminal charges. I don't know how people get the bravery to do such. Obviously one day or another you will be caught.

Excellent and should be, when you refer to a public apology. I love this and it should be done all over the world, as it is difficult to maintain a company after misinformation has been created around it.

Excellent and should be, when you refer to a public apology. I love this and it should be done all over the world, as it is difficult to maintain a company after misinformation has been created around it.
Yes as you say it is not easy to run a business that has been bad mouth by bitter people, they must give a public apology for that, do you have any similar experience of someone doing this to a particular company, how did it goes.

Yes as you say it is not easy to run a business that has been bad mouth by bitter people, they must give a public apology for that, do you have any similar experience of someone doing this to a particular company, how did it goes.
So far I have not had that experience. But I have known of other companies that have and when there is no proof of the criticism and it is unfounded by a disgruntled former employee, they are arrested by law enforcement. So far they have not publicly apologized, the company itself explains what happened and clears its name.

it depends on how desperate i am and also my reput

I'll have to disagree with you on this you know. As a newbie into the industrial or Labour market, you can work for such company. But over the years if you have build a reputation for yourself, it is advisable not to take a job offering from a bad reviewed company.
It will be very difficult for you to Excel in a company that has bad review it is not a good idea for you to work in a company that has bad review except you are faced with challenges and nowhere to go

Yes I can work for a company that have a bad review, since they are not doing illegal business ,it is their responsibility for them to change their mode of operation and satisfy the needs and demands of their customers,, this won't affect me

If the company offers better remuneration, I do not see any problems working for a company with a bad review. But having aid that the company should not be engaged with illegal business.

Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best beats to determine whether you will be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.
But what if it's the current employees that have bad reviews about the company?
Though I agree with what you said, as a colleague of mine had given everyone she knows a bad review of where I'm working now, and it's definitely not like that.

For the most part, helpless surveys can raise a warning. However, that doesn't mean you can run with negative input connected to it from each organization. Hearing what your present representatives need to say about it is perhaps the most ideal approaches to choose if you would be fulfilled working in a given organization.

A bat review that will not tarnish my image in the society yes I can work, after all it is their responsibility for them to change their mode of operation to suit what the society is interested, there is nothing wrong as long as they are paying me.

The only reason for refusing work will be when the company has a bad name for scamming people or selling counterfeit products I do not care about other bad reviews.

Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best beats to determine whether you will be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.
This is a good point, however the bad reviews are generally a good and unbiased indication of a company and their experience with the company as well which is a major point of consideration when looking for a job,

I definately won't work for any company with bad reviews at all the reviews might actually be a bad one in which it can affect the pay of an employee at a time .I won't definately work for such company.

Bad reviews does not totally mean that a company is bad. You will have to hear from people that works with the company to know the reasons for the bad reviews. Some bad reviews might not reflects the true nature of a company.

I don't think I can waste my time working for a company with a bad review. Seeing a bad review for a company is already a red flag, if someone now says he or she wants to work for such company then the person is doing it at is own risk

Trying to work for a company with bad review is not an easy thing at all but if I have the necessary skills I will try to turn this bad reviews to good reviews.

No company will all try to maintain a Bad review but if a company choose to be stubborn then I don't have any other option than to work for them as long as they are still going to pay my money because that is the most important thing.

I will not work with a company with a bad review because I'm not just working for money i also care about my reputation and integrity.

I’d say it really depends on how many bad reviews you see.
Sometimes you’ll find that one random bad review by doing a Google search, and really it’s just an angry member that was most likely banned for breaking the rules, using multiple accounts, spamming, you name it. So they go around bad mouthing the site wherever they can.
Sometimes it’s best just to take a look at the site itself.
How many members? How many are active? Do you see Admin? Payment proof thread with current posts? Or has it become a ghost town. 👻😂
Or worse yet, 30 or 40 angry WHERE IS MY PAYMENT?? threads. 😬 That’s when you run.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds