Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can You Share Some Of Your Horrible Experiences When It Comes To Working On Fiverr?

There are many websites out there where you can create your own profile and offer your services and Fiverr is one of them. However, there might be some disadvantages associated with it. So what are some of your bad experiences associated with Fiverr?
I joined Fiverr recently. I don't know what to do yet in Fiverr. I can't share anything negative about Fiverr. What I know is that you will offer to clients your writing services and you place the amount for example for $30 you write about a certain topic.

Advertisement Placeholder
Despite changing my gigs in Fiverr severally, I could not win a single client. I paid to be taught by someone on how it works but it didn't work. Getting a client was my worst experience but I still have hope.

The only issue I have with the website is just the fact that it's very hard to get customers to buy ones gig most Especially as a new freelancer on the platform

I am not on Fiverr, however I have pretty bad experience with upwork, another popularfreelancing site. Upwork rejected me numerous times and it felt really bad.

Even though I do some freelance gigs o really don't base my work Fiverr. Why I said that is because of the fact that it's very hard to see gigs on Fiverr most especially if you are a newbie on the platform

I am not in Fiverr but yesterday I had read about a micro task that went astray. The worker submitted an article that was requested to be revised. Later on the number of revisions has exceeded the patience of the worker but the buyer wouldn't want him to stop. It was like a lot of time wasted by the worker. That is an issue for me with articles that you submit and not be paid.
That is a very heart breaking experience to the writer. He has spent time revising and at the end of the day he did not got his pay. I believe this is not only happening in micro task but it can also happen in Fiverr.

Despite changing my gigs in Fiverr severally, I could not win a single client. I paid to be taught by someone on how it works but it didn't work. Getting a client was my worst experience but I still have hope.
That is a really horrible experience that most new freelancers are facing in Fiverr. It is so hard to get clients there. They seem to only choose those who already have a high reputation there. Stay patient, you will get one someday.

Your friend is not alone. There are many people who have been struggling to get work on Fiverr. Fiver is no more fruitful way to earn money. It might have been good in its earlier days but now it has become really competitive and an influx of professionals on that website has made it difficult to earn money for people who lack skills.
The thing is that what I have discovered is that most people that make good money on platforms like fivverr actually does people from developing countries who are very skilled at what they do and they also published their profile with those attractive skills that most client on the platform and looking for.

The thing is that what I have discovered is that most people that make good money on platforms like fivverr actually does people from developing countries who are very skilled at what they do and they also published their profile with those attractive skills that most client on the platform and looking for.

There are many people from Tier 1 countries that have been on Fiverr. Moreover, there are many people who are actually promoting their Fiverr gigs on other platforms such as Youtube. This is how they are able to find customers. However, I believe that merely creating a gig and waiting for cutomers on Fiverr is a really bad idea.

There are many people from Tier 1 countries that have been on Fiverr. Moreover, there are many people who are actually promoting their Fiverr gigs on other platforms such as Youtube. This is how they are able to find customers. However, I believe that merely creating a gig and waiting for cutomers on Fiverr is a really bad idea.
This is a new one to me although I am not on Fivverr but you are believe educated me on how most people on the platform are able to get clients and with this information I think I want to really join fibre so that I can be making some money since I have known how most people do get clients on the platform.

This is a new one to me although I am not on Fivverr but you are believe educated me on how most people on the platform are able to get clients and with this information I think I want to really join fibre so that I can be making some money since I have known how most people do get clients on the platform.

You can join and try it. However, you will face many challenges as a newbie and you may not get clients initially. I think the best way to get clients is to rank on their first page just like search engine. However, I am not sure. Once you get regular customers, you will be able to get regular work there.

You can join and try it. However, you will face many challenges as a newbie and you may not get clients initially. I think the best way to get clients is to rank on their first page just like search engine. However, I am not sure. Once you get regular customers, you will be able to get regular work there.
Well I can only join when I have learnt a digital skill that I would love to use to make some money on the platform and once I have learn this skill the next thing on my agenda would be to join the platform so that I can start earning money too and I will follow your lead by being consistent there for a very long time.

Well I can only join when I have learnt a digital skill that I would love to use to make some money on the platform and once I have learn this skill the next thing on my agenda would be to join the platform so that I can start earning money too and I will follow your lead by being consistent there for a very long time.

Yes, I believe that you should first learn a new skill and then try to create a gig there. It also depends on your age. I am a 30 year old man and I do not think that it might be a possibility to learn a new skill at this stage and create gigs on Fiverr, what do you say?

Yes, I believe that you should first learn a new skill and then try to create a gig there. It also depends on your age. I am a 30 year old man and I do not think that it might be a possibility to learn a new skill at this stage and create gigs on Fiverr, what do you say?
Well I will say never say never because age is just a number and for you to learn a digital skill does not need to take you up to a year to complete so I believe that you can learn in between six months and then start making using feet 2 make money for yourself on freelance platforms like fivverr and up work.

Well I will say never say never because age is just a number and for you to learn a digital skill does not need to take you up to a year to complete so I believe that you can learn in between six months and then start making using feet 2 make money for yourself on freelance platforms like fivverr and up work.

Yes, thanks for encouragement. However, right now I am making money with the current levels of skills I possess. I might not be learning new skills but I am making money so that I may invest money to start a business. Thanks for your great words! :)

Yes, thanks for encouragement. However, right now I am making money with the current levels of skills I possess. I might not be learning new skills but I am making money so that I may invest money to start a business. Thanks for your great words! :)
You are very much welcome bro and I wish you the very best of luck in your future endeavours and especially in the business that you want to start up later on in your life. I also want to start up a business very soon.

You are very much welcome bro and I wish you the very best of luck in your future endeavours and especially in the business that you want to start up later on in your life. I also want to start up a business very soon.

Thanks for those words. Learning a new skill is not that easy. I might learn English because I am not that old. Do you think that 30 year old is too old? I know that age is just a number, however, is 30 year old considered young or old?

Fiverr is one of the ways been used but sincerely I don't know where is located and branches that it really has a cross the globe. I will take my time to know more about it.

I'm not a freelancer but I was going through comments here and I read that workers don't get paid sometimes even after delivering a good job,in such case what happens to the work? Does the client get to use the work for free or some kind of return policy

I am not in Fiverr but yesterday I had read about a micro task that went astray. The worker submitted an article that was requested to be revised. Later on the number of revisions has exceeded the patience of the worker but the buyer wouldn't want him to stop. It was like a lot of time wasted by the worker. That is an issue for me with articles that you submit and not be paid.
Some buyers definitely do this on purpose. They want to eat their cake and have it back by playing on the intelligence on workers and manipulating the revision option to their advantage.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds