Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can You Share Some Of Your Horrible Experiences When It Comes To Working On Fiverr?

I haven't work on fiverr before so i never have any horrible experience in fiverr website, but some people do complain about the website.

Advertisement Placeholder
I haven't work on fiverr before so i never have any horrible experience in fiverr website, but some people do complain about the website.
Once I wanted to join fiverr, but there is more people as worker then companies to hire. You only a advertise your portfolio. The company would hire you for their task, which is very unlikely due to the high competition.

Once I wanted to join fiverr, but there is more people as worker then companies to hire. You only a advertise your portfolio. The company would hire you for their task, which is very unlikely due to the high competition.

This is the case with almost all the wesbites and freelancing platforms. Fiverr is different from bidding sites but due to high competition, there is no way an unskilled person could have a chance in there. There are many other marketplaces like Fiverr and even they are competitive now.

The high level of competition can be a horrible experience in itself because there are some workers that are yet to get a gig and that's so due to the high level of competition involved

A friend of mine always complain about getting clients on Fiverr and this is really frustrating as he is currently thinking about quitting to focus on other things.

I also think that one of the most difficult aspect of working on Fiverr is getting paid. I have never worked for a website like Fiverr but I am sure the customer requires you to review the work again and again if they are not satisfied. They think that they will get the service worth $1,000 at the price of $5!

The only challenge I have with them is that I do not have the skills that will make me to become a freelance worker,their mode of payment is another issues that do not favours a lot of people in our location because PayPal mode of payment is not accepted here.

The only challenge I have with them is that I do not have the skills that will make me to become a freelance worker,their mode of payment is another issues that do not favours a lot of people in our location because PayPal mode of payment is not accepted here.

They also provide bank wire transfer but I am not sure if it is available to all the people around the world. I think their bank deposit in only available for U.S sellers only. They also offer some sort of "Payoneer transfer" to your abnk account. They are all problematic to me.

They also provide bank wire transfer but I am not sure if it is available to all the people around the world. I think their bank deposit in only available for U.S sellers only. They also offer some sort of "Payoneer transfer" to your abnk account. They are all problematic to me.
Since they are paying in PayPal account that some People who have been advertising that they can create a PayPal account,a verified one for anyone who is interested,I think there is a way in which PayPal account can be created in a location that is restricted.

Since they are paying in PayPal account that some People who have been advertising that they can create a PayPal account,a verified one for anyone who is interested,I think there is a way in which PayPal account can be created in a location that is restricted.

I am not sure how come these people are claiming to create paypal account but I am sure they must be gaming the paypal system. This is something paypal will soon find out and block their accounts. There is a reason why paypal does not allow creating accounts for people living in some countries and if someone violated that rule, they will be banned from using paypal. It's that simple.

I am not sure how come these people are claiming to create paypal account but I am sure they must be gaming the paypal system. This is something paypal will soon find out and block their accounts. There is a reason why paypal does not allow creating accounts for people living in some countries and if someone violated that rule, they will be banned from using paypal. It's that simple.
I think the reason why paypal do not accepted people in our location is becausea lot of people in our location abused paypal and they use it for fraud,this was the reason in which PayPal account was banned in some countries of Africa.

I think the reason why paypal do not accepted people in our location is becausea lot of people in our location abused paypal and they use it for fraud,this was the reason in which PayPal account was banned in some countries of Africa.

I am not sure if paypal has banned or restricted its business in Africa for this reason. As far as I know, paypal never started its business in Africa in the first place. They only started operations in some African countries like Nigeria recently. Moreover, they are not fully functional in Nigeria because people in Nigeria can only send funds through Paypal. They cannot receive funds from others.

There are many websites out there where you can create your own profile and offer your services and Fiverr is one of them. However, there might be some disadvantages associated with it. So what are some of your bad experiences associated with Fiverr
Well I personally agree with you and really think that that my terrible experience on Fiverr is the discrimination they give to both afican especially Nigeria as a whole.
[automerge]1625065219[/automerge]
Well I personally agree with you and really think that that my terrible experience on Fiverr is the discrimination they give to both afican especially Nigeria as a whole.

It took me days before I was able to secure my first client on fiverr. I was almost begging to think I would not get anybody to hire me for a job, untill someone came by

I am not sure if paypal has banned or restricted its business in Africa for this reason. As far as I know, paypal never started its business in Africa in the first place. They only started operations in some African countries like Nigeria recently. Moreover, they are not fully functional in Nigeria because people in Nigeria can only send funds through Paypal. They cannot receive funds from others.
You really need to do a research about how PayPal account was restricted in Nigeria, you will understand that a lot of people were using it for dubious activities, people in Ghana and other African country have access to PayPal account.

A friend of mine always complain about getting clients on Fiverr and this is really frustrating as he is currently thinking about quitting to focus on other things.

I do not think that your friend alone is suffering from this problem. There are many times you may never get any clients and there are many clients that demand A LOT and they never think that they are actually just spending $5 to get the job done. Fiverr is a marketplace where you also need to endure bad ratings given by the customer.

I do not think that your friend alone is suffering from this problem. There are many times you may never get any clients and there are many clients that demand A LOT and they never think that they are actually just spending $5 to get the job done. Fiverr is a marketplace where you also need to endure bad ratings given by the customer.
The bad rating Also affects one as you would lose some clients who are scared of using someone with bad ratings for their work.

Apart from having bad experience on Fiverr as a seller, it might also be possible for you to go through bad experience when it comes to being on Fiverr as a buyer. As far I know, it might be a tiresome process to be a buyer on Fiverr due to the fact that the deposit options offered by Fiverr might not be good for you. Not everyone can use debit cards or credit cards and not every one has a PayPal account.

I never had any terrible time working for fiverr cos i didn't hand long on it, trying to earn from it. I created an account but didn't stay on, cos the account set up wasn't done well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds