Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can You Share Some Of Your Horrible Experiences When It Comes To Working On Fiverr?

Fiverr is for people with professional level skills. If you are a writer with a general skills in writing, you have no chance of making money on Fiverr. If you want to earn as a graphic designing, you need t be an expert in graphic designing. That's how Fiverr works.

Advertisement Placeholder
The competitiveness in Fiverr is really on the high side. Also, it's not easy to get accepted as you have to be highly skilled and professional.

My horrible experience i had with fiveer then was the issue of becoming a free lancer,at the initial stage it is not always easy to comprehend,onlike others which are easy to comprehend

The competitiveness in Fiverr is really on the high side. Also, it's not easy to get accepted as you have to be highly skilled and professional.
Yes you need to be highly skilled not doubt and have a good profile so you can get hire and well known,I can remember when I started working on fiverr I post a gig of ebook cover design after some time my gig did not attract any attention from people so that was one of the major challenges I was facing I latar switched to programing which am selling now as gig and do some internal assignment on upwork to earn.

I don't really know of any horrible experience because I've never use fiverr before as a seller but I believe at the initial stage it will be very difficult for people to fit in into the freelance system that is why I it is always a challenge at this point to newbie to make money

My only bad experience associated with Fiverr was, that I didn't received a single offer. I have waited couple of months hoping that someone would give me a chance, and offer me a job. I think my profile was not very convincing, to receive offers.

I haven't worked in Fiverr before but I have a couple of Friends that have worked there before. The major challenges about it is that of racism. White guys are given more jobs on Fiverr than black ones.

There are many websites out there where you can create your own profile and offer your services and Fiverr is one of them. However, there might be some disadvantages associated with it. So what are some of your bad experiences associated with Fiverr?

I honestly haven't had any problems so far and no pleasant experiences. I like to make sure before I do something, and I analyze the situation.

I honestly haven't had any problems so far and no pleasant experiences. I like to make sure before I do something, and I analyze the situation.

So, how much money have you earned on platforms such as Fiverr? Since Fiverr is now really competitive place, I am sure that this competition has also had some sort of impact on the earnings of old gig creators, too.

I have never worked on any of those freelancing sites. And I've never use Fiverr, I don't work on freelancing site's simply because I don't have skills.

I have not worked on fiverr before but I do hear that the clients there treat workers anyhow. They claim at times, they deny workers payment even after a perfectly done work.
Well that's bad, I actually know of a freelancer that one of his clients denied payment on the basis that the work was below his standards. Well, I think it's best to place a transparent wallpaper on your work while delivering them to clients that's yet to make payment

There are many websites out there where you can create your own profile and offer your services and Fiverr is one of them. However, there might be some disadvantages associated with it. So what are some of your bad experiences associated with Fiverr?
I feel like the interface it provides is difficult to get around so fast. Also, I have been on fiverr for some weeks now, yet I haven't been able to get any prospects maybe because of the high competition. I feel like there's something am not getting right.

I feel like the interface it provides is difficult to get around so fast. Also, I have been on fiverr for some weeks now, yet I haven't been able to get any prospects maybe because of the high competition. I feel like there's something am not getting right.

Fiverr has a great interface, but I do not think that any kind of website with good interface would be any use for us if it does not allow us to make money or if making money in there is really difficult.

One problem I can assure you'll experience when it comes to this platform is competition. There's a lot of freelancers out there doing same thing for even lesser sometimes and since you don't get to bid for jobs like upwork, you can't tell who's good or not.

I have seen someone that is working on fiverr and he has made a good amount of money on fiverr, there are so many people that make good amount of money fro fivrr but you need to have a good skill

Though I have not tried Fiverr personally, a few years back I thought of working on Fiverr, and for that I had gone through some reviews and came cross these negative reviews:
1. Poor customer support, if you are new and want to start customer support matters because it guides you.
2. they charge money from the money you earn.
3. People have confessed that their gigs had been deranked all of sudden.
4. They prioritize buyers over workers.

i have not earned on fiverr before in my life, i have set up my profile, but i have not gotten any job yet, i do not know what would be the cause of it? and this situation is affecting me emotionally as i wish for it to work.

First of all I haven't face any horrible experiences in fiverr, because I am not a user of that platform, but I know whenever any new user join this platform, he/she surely feels uncomfortable, because in his/her earlier stage they don't know anything properly.

I used to be a Fiverr user, but I deleted my account because I realized that this is a job and the type of activity does not suit me. It is also hard to find a job there because of the high competition. You need to have some specific experience to get started and offer your services.

Even I do not use payoneer and why Fiverr only uses Payoneer as a payment processor is just beyond me. I really do not know why they have a problem paying with other great online payment processors like PerfectMoney or Payoneer. If they cannot use these payment processors, then they can certainly pay via cryptocurrencies. More and more websites are paying via cryptocurerrencies nowadays so why can't Fiverr also pay via cryptos?
The easy way to fund PerfectMoney with Payoneer is AirTM:
1 Deposit from Payoneer to AirTM
2 Cashout from AirTM to Payeer or PerfectMoney or crypto (like Litecoin or Solana)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds