Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can You Share Some Of Your Horrible Experiences When It Comes To Working On Fiverr?

There are many websites out there where you can create your own profile and offer your services and Fiverr is one of them. However, there might be some disadvantages associated with it. So what are some of your bad experiences associated with Fiverr?
There's nothing new anymore in the world , so its normal to share some of your personal experience on survey sites like Fiverr but i will advise not to share all your experience if it can lead to loss of life.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never work on fiverr before so I can't say I have any horrible experience about them to share here. Though I have heard so many talk on fiverr and have friends who benefited from the platform. One of the things i hear them complaining about is their payment system.

There are many websites out there where you can create your own profile and offer your services and Fiverr is one of them. However, there might be some disadvantages associated with it. So what are some of your bad experiences associated with Fiverr?
I really don't know what to say about this thread because I don't have an account with Fiverr,but in here to read some comments about those who had experience working in there tho.

I am not sure where Fiverr is officially located. If they are located in the United States, then they may not be able to use PerfectMoney or Payeer because US citizens cannot use these payment processors. They do pay via paypal but the problem is that Paypal is not available in all the countries.
That's true, since PayPal isn't available to all countries. And the people working via fiverr aren't just U.S people alone, rest of the world is there. So using universal payment option like crypto should be the best.

That's true, since PayPal isn't available to all countries. And the people working via fiverr aren't just U.S people alone, rest of the world is there. So using universal payment option like crypto should be the best.

This is one of the main reasons why people have a really hard time withdrawing their hard earned cash on Fiverr. It is already so hard to earn money on Fiverr due to high competition and the marketplace being so crowded and Fiverr makes it even more harder by not providing other payment options. This is why I never tried working on Fiverr in the first place.

This is one of the main reasons why people have a really hard time withdrawing their hard earned cash on Fiverr. It is already so hard to earn money on Fiverr due to high competition and the marketplace being so crowded and Fiverr makes it even more harder by not providing other payment options. This is why I never tried working on Fiverr in the first place.
Since fiverr aren't changing such one payment option, it will be better to look elsewhere and market your skill, in another freelance site like, freelancer.com. I'm not yet using that site cos I'm not having any on demand skill to market at the moment. Maybe in the future I'll learn one and explore there.

I haven't worked on fivverr before but a friend of mine narrated his bad experience to me being that since he have registered on the website he hasn't gotten a job.

Since fiverr aren't changing such one payment option, it will be better to look elsewhere and market your skill, in another freelance site like, freelancer.com. I'm not yet using that site cos I'm not having any on demand skill to market at the moment. Maybe in the future I'll learn one and explore there.

I do not work on freelancer because it is a kind of bidding website. If you are not experienced or really professional, you cannot earn there. On the other hand, Fiverr marketplace is must vast. There are professionals and non-professional service providers who provide services for cheap rates.

There are some clients that are not just a kind you would want to wish you had met on Fiverr. They will on purpose just want to frustrate you into doing a lot of versions of the same work they keep condemning you for just to outsmart you and keep it for themselves

There are some clients that are not just a kind you would want to wish you had met on Fiverr. They will on purpose just want to frustrate you into doing a lot of versions of the same work they keep condemning you for just to outsmart you and keep it for themselves

Yeah, you are right. They usually forget that they are being offered service for a mere $5 and they expect the seller to provide them the services that are quite worth a lot more than those $5. $5 is nothing nowadays due to the fact that the expenses are raising daily. I really do not know why they expect extraordinary services for mere $5.

I do not work on freelancer because it is a kind of bidding website. If you are not experienced or really professional, you cannot earn there. On the other hand, Fiverr marketplace is must vast. There are professionals and non-professional service providers who provide services for cheap rates.
You're there. The freelance marketplace is full of competition, if you aren't for the competition, their is no point being around it. Fiverr or any freelance sites comprises of professional and unprofessional freelancers, who seek for job of opportunities based on their skill preference.

I have never work on fiverr before so I can't say I have any horrible experience about them to share here. Though I have heard so many talk on fiverr and have friends who benefited from the platform. One of the things i hear them complaining about is their payment system.
Same with me, I haven't worked on fiverr before so I do not have any bad experience on that platform but from several testimony that I have heard from people the platform is a very good one.

I am not sure where Fiverr is officially located. If they are located in the United States, then they may not be able to use PerfectMoney or Payeer because US citizens cannot use these payment processors. They do pay via paypal but the problem is that Paypal is not available in all the countries.
I have not worked with fiverror before but to what I've heard of from people who have made use of it is positive, they said the site is okay and reliable.

I have not worked with fiverror before but to what I've heard of from people who have made use of it is positive, they said the site is okay and reliable.

I have not worked with Fiverr either. However, I would not work their even if I could because it is really difficult to sell your gig in the marketplace. Their payment methods re also inconvenient for me to recieve payments. You cannot choose the customer you want to work there. The customer chooses you.

I once opened a fiverr account and i tried creating a gig on background removal as a graphic designer and i was completely lost with all the various steps i need to take, everything was so complicated in the end, i gave up

I am not yet working on fiverr but I know someone whose account was terminated if you eat a lot of money after some months of hard work and perseverance.

Personally, I have not worked on fiveer or any freelance platforms before and I am not planning to work on any one soon. But I have come here to read people's opinion on the above subject matter, as no knowledge is a waste. That is my take.

I created an account in fiverr but never got picked for any jobs. The clients there want people who have a high reputation and so it can be really hard when you are just starting out. It will take time before you start getting jobs regularly.

I created an account in fiverr but never got picked for any jobs. The clients there want people who have a high reputation and so it can be really hard when you are just starting out. It will take time before you start getting jobs regularly.

Getting a job at Fiverr can be really hard and this is why I do not bother working there. Many people get frustrated and leave the platform soon. I think that platform is only for experienced and old members who have built their reputation on the site,.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds