Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can You Share Some Of Your Horrible Experiences When It Comes To Working On Fiverr?

I used to be a Fiverr user, but I deleted my account because I realized that this is a job and the type of activity does not suit me. It is also hard to find a job there because of the high competition. You need to have some specific experience to get started and offer your services.

There are many people who work on Fiverr and they face the same challenges as well. In fact, even promoting your gig on many social media sites may not work either. Why don't you try writing for magazines instead?

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are not good at what you do on any freelancing sites , it will be quite difficult for you to make a single dollar online simply because we have many online workers working on fiverr

Concerning your question about if i have had any horrible experiences working in fiverr, well I have to say that i don't work on fiverr or offer any of my services on fiverr as i am not a freelancer, I focus more on trading financial markets

I don't use fiver that's because I'm not a freelancer, freelancing is actually a good way to earn money online, if you are freelancer you can complete some tasks online to earn money.

In response to your inquiry regarding my experiences working on Fiverr, I must admit that since I am not a freelancer, I don't work there or sell any of my services there. Instead, I concentrate more on trading the financial markets.

I haven't worked on fiverr so i don't have any bad experience working there. I never knew up until now that people can have bad experiences on fiverr. I've only heard good reviews about it.

I have not worked on fiverr before but I do hear that the clients there treat workers anyhow. They claim at times, they deny workers payment even after a perfectly done work.
I have never gotten a gig on fiverr but I have an account on it. I have registered for a very long time but I don't know why I was unable to gig at least one gig

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds