Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can You Share Some Of Your Horrible Experiences When It Comes To Working On Fiverr?

Sometimes, you could work for some clients and they would still give you bad ratings despite the fact that you did your best.

Yes, some clients might give you bad rating. On the other hand, I have also heard that it is possible to get fake positive reviews on Fiverr. I do not know what is the truth behind these claims but I have seen many reviews that do seem fake on Fiverr. Is it really possible to get fake reviews on Fiverr? If it is possible to do so, then Fiverr should do something about it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have being on fiver for 3 months and I have not gotten a single offer. That's the bad experience I had with fiverr. But fiverr have enjoyed a lot of hype from the people. It's the leading freelancing sites on the internet

Yes, some clients might give you bad rating. On the other hand, I have also heard that it is possible to get fake positive reviews on Fiverr. I do not know what is the truth behind these claims but I have seen many reviews that do seem fake on Fiverr. Is it really possible to get fake reviews on Fiverr? If it is possible to do so, then Fiverr should do something about it.
I do not think it is possible as you only get review after successfully doing business with someone. It is not common happening on Fiverr.

I do not think it is possible as you only get review after successfully doing business with someone. It is not common happening on Fiverr.

It might be possible that Fiverr might have changed their policy when it comes to posting reviews. I have read somewhere that posting fake review was possible on Fiverr at some point. Rating is always an issue and Fiverr is not the only website that has this problem. We can only hope that Fiverr will become a good marketplace where all the members get an equal opportunity to earn.

This is surprising because I've been hearing a lot about fiverr and they're really nice things so I'm surprised to be reading all of this comments but I appreciate it though.

This is surprising because I've been hearing a lot about fiverr and they're really nice things so I'm surprised to be reading all of this comments but I appreciate it though.

The only problem with Fiverr is that not all the people get equal opportunity to earn and if you are a newbie, you will struggle a lot to find clients. There are many people who set their prices too low, yet they never receive orders. I do not really know what is the problem, but there are many other sites like Fiverr and people are NOT making residual income at those platforms either.

The only problem with Fiverr is that not all the people get equal opportunity to earn and if you are a newbie, you will struggle a lot to find clients. There are many people who set their prices too low, yet they never receive orders. I do not really know what is the problem, but there are many other sites like Fiverr and people are NOT making residual income at those platforms either.
I just came across a trend on nairaland that talks about Upwork freelancing site you can check that out a lot of positive reviews are written about the site.

I just came across a trend on nairaland that talks about Upwork freelancing site you can check that out a lot of positive reviews are written about the site.

As far as I know Upwork is a kind of a freelancing platform that requires you to bid on projects, am I right? It is a also a very competitive marketplace just like Fiverr, so I might not work there. I would work for sites where I get to choose order rather the other way round. Unfortunately, such sites require you to possess great writing skills (Which I lack).

Actually have worked in various sites and platforms actually but I haven't worked on fiverr at all even though I have attended alots of seminars on it I still haven't started working yet on it.

Actually have worked in various sites and platforms actually but I haven't worked on fiverr at all even though I have attended alots of seminars on it I still haven't started working yet on it.

Well, if you are a newbie, then you will definitely struggle to get your gig ranked and selected as Fiverr is VERY competitive now as compared to earlier days when it was not so much competitive. I have also noticed that they have also changed their website, so they might have also changed some of their features on their website.

There are some scammer buyers on fiverr, they will order your service and do everything within their capacity to get back their money. They are going to use Fiverr refund policy against you so that they can get back their money. even if you open dispute with fibre they will surely get back their money.

I have being on fiver for 3 months and I have not gotten a single offer. That's the bad experience I had with fiverr. But fiverr have enjoyed a lot of hype from the people. It's the leading freelancing sites on the internet

Have you tried making your profile look much better by creating a professional gig? Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to get order just by creating a gig. You now need to market your gig as much as you can. This is the only way to raise your chances of getting orders slightly.

There are some scammer buyers on fiverr, they will order your service and do everything within their capacity to get back their money. They are going to use Fiverr refund policy against you so that they can get back their money. even if you open dispute with fibre they will surely get back their money.
This is very pathetic act by most of these freelancing clients and I will pray that I will never encounter any of this kind of client as a freelancer because this can be so frustrating for you to do a job and then your employer uses a dubious or cunning means to defraud you of your payment.

Ever since I noticed that Fiverr favors people that have good reputation especially premium members , I have avoided using the site.

I have not gotten a single gig from Fiverr. I have not even passed the stage of verifying my account. It always shows that my certificate options should be filled.

I have not earned money by working on Fiverr, but I have placed a couple of orders on Fiverr and just one order was not right. The seller offered to send organic traffic to my Amazon book, but it was not organic traffic. I complained and the order was easily cancelled, the seller did not want bad reviews.

It is just so unfortunate that some people are not his simply okay posing as clients or would be clients on fiverr. They will just intend to see that you get frustrated and rated poorly just because they feel they can

When I decided to work on freelance site, I shot listed upwork and Fiverr. I first registered on upwork and bid on the job, luckily I was accepted. I was so happy that I forgot about Fiverr.

There are many websites out there where you can create your own profile and offer your services and Fiverr is one of them. However, there might be some disadvantages associated with it. So what are some of your bad experiences associated with Fiverr?
A friend of mine has always been telling me about his bad experience working on fever and the only bad experience that he has while working on the platform is that it is quite difficult to get client that will patronize you if your profile is not highly rich with attractive skills that you have.

A friend of mine has always been telling me about his bad experience working on fever and the only bad experience that he has while working on the platform is that it is quite difficult to get client that will patronize you if your profile is not highly rich with attractive skills that you have.

Your friend is not alone. There are many people who have been struggling to get work on Fiverr. Fiver is no more fruitful way to earn money. It might have been good in its earlier days but now it has become really competitive and an influx of professionals on that website has made it difficult to earn money for people who lack skills.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds